Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg - page 9. (Read 541841 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What does the community think of having a Bitbay browser that would pay in Bitbay for usage like Brave browser pay in bat, I think it would help market Bitbay...

I think with the limited resources atm there are better ways to put them to use. We are not big in the game right now and I don't see how the browser would change that. The main issue is lack of bigger exchanges that also opens up for US traders.

I am aware that the exchange is the priority atm, was just an idea for the future is all Smiley

Ah okay. I think lots of stuff can work once we have a solid userbase to be honest because the product is there and working (besides web marketplace right now). The tricky part in my opinion is not how we can make use of such things as a BitBay Browser, but how we can lay the groundwork for said userbase. With good volume going and trading also open for US customers I think we can afford to try out projects like you suggested.
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
What does the community think of having a Bitbay browser that would pay in Bitbay for usage like Brave browser pay in bat, I think it would help market Bitbay...

I think with the limited resources atm there are better ways to put them to use. We are not big in the game right now and I don't see how the browser would change that. The main issue is lack of bigger exchanges that also opens up for US traders.

I am aware that the exchange is the priority atm, was just an idea for the future is all Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Bitbay is the Future!!!
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Lucky,
Short answer - no.
Coin Base (CB) could have listed BAY years ago.
They will not list a truly decentralized coin like BAY; and frankly I don't think you want to be listed, or even have an account there.
Why? They will 10-99 (U.S. Tax Form) you at the end of the year for ALL transactions on their site.
They agreed to support monitoring and reporting ALL transactions a few years ago, or be shut down.

Ic..no we don't want that.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
Lucky,
Short answer - no.
Coin Base (CB) could have listed BAY years ago.
They will not list a truly decentralized coin like BAY; and frankly I don't think you want to be listed, or even have an account there.
Why? They will 10-99 (U.S. Tax Form) you at the end of the year for ALL transactions on their site.
They agreed to support monitoring and reporting ALL transactions a few years ago, or be shut down.
Bitbay is the Future!!!
I was wondering, do you think it would be possible to get Bitbay listed on Coinbase? I see other odd new coins there, was thinking why not Bitbay, this would give great exposure to the project, just and idea... Cool
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Happy New Year Everyone. Smiley

Here is where you can find a Live BitBay (BAY) Price, Historical Chart & BitBay Market Cap source (unlike on CMC).
I was very happy to find this. I missed seeing the daily charts on CMC; and it shows just how well the peg works in real time:

https://coincodex.com/crypto/bitbay/

Thanks Doc... Cool
Happy New Year Everyone. Smiley

Here is where you can find a Live BitBay (BAY) Price, Historical Chart & BitBay Market Cap source (unlike on CMC).
I was very happy to find this. I missed seeing the daily charts on CMC; and it shows just how well the peg works in real time:

https://coincodex.com/crypto/bitbay/

All we need is traffic/users at this point!
Decentalized - Fully Functional - Buy/Sell Anything. Right Now.

Let's get our MarketPlace moving and populated...
Please go to Telegram to learn more and how to help!

Become a part of the Decentralized BAY Revolution - BAY is what Crypto was meant to be:
https://t.me/bitbayofficial
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
lol keep dreaming big boys...will see you in another 6 and 12 months while bitbay is still floundering.

merry xmas and HNY though!! Smiley

Lol thanks you too.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lol keep dreaming big boys...will see you in another 6 and 12 months while bitbay is still floundering.

merry xmas and HNY though!! Smiley
One of these days I'm going to wake up from a pipe dream and BAY will have many, many users.
Decentalized - Fully Functional - Buy/Sell Anything. Right Now.

Happy Holidays Smiley
Bitbay is the Future!!!
I wanted to let people become aware of just how powerful the peg protocol is.

The floor price set by the basic voting algorithm is designed to be a minimum of 100,000th of BTC's all time high.
This was why the floor price was set to $0.20 when we started the peg (BTC had peaked to nearly $20,000 in the last bull run)

And now that BTC is making new all time highs, the floor price of the peg will continue to push the floor price to 100,000th of the ATH.

So if Bitcoin hits 100,000 dollars a coin, then the new floor price for BitBay's liquid supply will be $1.00

This is going to be fun to watch unfold!!

Wow!!! That's cool man, I did not know that fact for the price calculation, going to be interesting.... Cool Grin
Activity: 304
Merit: 109
I wanted to let people become aware of just how powerful the peg protocol is.

The floor price set by the basic voting algorithm is designed to be a minimum of 100,000th of BTC's all time high.
This was why the floor price was set to $0.20 when we started the peg (BTC had peaked to nearly $20,000 in the last bull run)

And now that BTC is making new all time highs, the floor price of the peg will continue to push the floor price to 100,000th of the ATH.

So if Bitcoin hits 100,000 dollars a coin, then the new floor price for BitBay's liquid supply will be $1.00

This is going to be fun to watch unfold!!
Bitbay is the Future!!!
I may be a pessimistic but unfortunately it seems that crypto is deviating from it's original purpose and if coins like bay don't play the game they will never reach public view. Everyone is just looking for the dumb money nowadays.

I think the new NightTrader exchange will help with exposure.
 - It will have a multisignature wallet.
 - Guaranteed withdrawal safeguard in case of force majeure
 - Low trading fees to entice volume
 - No KYC for traders trading under 10,000$ volume (this is huge)
 - Only list sound projects with real product and merit instead of vaporware

Those points sound ground breaking.
The guaranteed withdrawal and only projects with real product are huge and advantages for investors.

Dev's made a lot of progress this weekend! Getting very close now!

That's awesome! Good to hear  Cool
I may be a pessimistic but unfortunately it seems that crypto is deviating from it's original purpose and if coins like bay don't play the game they will never reach public view. Everyone is just looking for the dumb money nowadays.

The guaranteed withdrawal and only projects with real product are huge and advantages for investors.

Dev's made a lot of progress this weekend! Getting very close now!
Activity: 103
Merit: 18

Pages:
Jump to: