Pages:
Author

Topic: BITBILL.eu -> Pay all your bills with Bitcoins! - INSTANT FULFILLMENT - page 2. (Read 18153 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Databasefout(17): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

User ShopemNL    Last Active:    May 23, 2018, 10:44:21 AM

sent two transactions in the morning and now website not working. dns is now dead but my open browser tab has it still cached: 91.220.37.223

email to [email protected] refused.

bitbill.eu + shopem.nl are down.

some trace here: http://www.zonnebrilkopen.nl/

Nieuweweg 3 - 1761EC - Anna Paulowna
E : [email protected] - T : 0223 74 60 10

and google cache:
Code:
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kaPYoBvgRcsJ:https://www.shopem.nl/contact.html+&cd=2&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl
https://www.shopem.nl/contact.html

Nieuweweg 3 (
1761 EC Anna Paulowna

E : [email protected]
T : 0223-746010
Bank gegevens

Tenaamstelling : Shopem
Rekeningnummer :NL74INGB0004754695
BIC : INGBNL2A
KvK en Belasting

Kamer van koophandel : 71320180
BTW Nummer : NL 858668221 B01

update: hopefully only attack/ddos, sometimes dns responds with more than 2000ms (2seconds) but ns1.shopem.nl + ns2.shopem.nl look dead... waiting for any response of [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Since the “Waiting on payment” bug that appears if you do not finish payment keeps comming up we will push an update tommorow to solve this issue. There will be no downtime.
Activity: 341
Merit: 124
I can confirm that the support responding speed is not that great and sometimes their transfers keep „hanging“ unpaid for days. But in the end its paid!
So its not a scam... but the service was better in the past.
Activity: 2
That's what i did already 3 times
no reply at all
legendary
Hello,

For the quickest support please contact [email protected], all emails will be added to our global ticket system for faster solvation.

There are some bugs we founds regarding checked payments that will be automatized in the next version that we hope to release within a couple months.

On release of V2 we will add more support members to our team focused on bitbill only to make sure all issues are solved within 24 hours.
Activity: 2
Support does not reply at all ...
made a a Transaction 3 days ago - messed up the iban and sent them an email with the correct payment details.
Haven't heard a word from them since...
pretty fucked up support / customer service!
Activity: 3
Update!
10 days later the order was completed

The processing is not very fast, but the service is not a scam!

regards
Activity: 32
We are still alive!

Made a test for <20eur last week and still waiting for the money (definitely not instant fulfillment)
Been waiting for their email or PM reply but got none yet despite he connected many times to forum.

ShopemNL seems to have problems handling this service... not reliable.
Activity: 3
Same here - since 5 Days no action or reply from support...
Could you please check the Order 201841577

many thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Can you please check your emails? In 3 hours I wait since 5 days. Thank you!
legendary
I would like to request activating some more coins as payments. The actual list is pretty outdated. Surely the payment provider already has more and newer coins included.
legendary
We are still alive!
legendary
A month ago they still fixed my paid order to be sent out. Not sure if they are gone because I didn't send afterwards and their main website is online also, despite no posted news since months.

Did you try to call? Last time I reached them they had a team and it was no callcenter. They worked together with the boss.
Activity: 341
Merit: 124
The fees are pretty low.
Love that. Good thing you're doing.

As I see my country doesn't have anything. Would definitely use.

Man you should read the post above yours! This doesn‘t work any more.
Use bitwala or piixpay instead!
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
The fees are pretty low.
Love that. Good thing you're doing.

As I see my country doesn't have anything. Would definitely use.
Activity: 18
It seems these guys are gone!  Huh No answer from their support for more then one month and the order is still unpaid.
Sad to see this side getting left alone by the owner, I used them many times with good result in the past.

Don't send your coins there. Your money will be lost!!!
@ShopemNL

I got a transaction done on 12. december that still shows "paid (but unconfirmed) in the orderstatus page. It has been confirmed some hours later so its "hanging" as pending payment for ten days now.
I already messaged your support but did not get an answer till now.
Please take a look at it.

My order still is not completed and no answer from their support. Are these guys on vacation or is there another problem?
Activity: 30
I also have three orders stuck in status paid. I was told the IBAN was not correct however I checked it carefully. I can not see the last 4 digits at the orderstatus though. I sent the real IBAN by email but the orders show paid only. Does this mean that I paid or that the enduser has been paid? Before sending the IBAN by email again I checked it with a website IBAN checker and it passed.

The orders are 40923, 40926 and 40930.

Hopefully this can be fixed fast.
21M
Activity: 450
Merit: 256
Mr. BTC
We are working hard on the next version wich should be much simpeler, better and more options soon, and hope to add a fully automatised bank connection aswell.
Thanks. Looking forward to that.
@ShopemNL

I got a transaction done on 12. december that still shows "paid (but unconfirmed) in the orderstatus page. It has been confirmed some hours later so its "hanging" as pending payment for ten days now.
I already messaged your support but did not get an answer till now.
Please take a look at it.
Pages:
Jump to: