Pages:
Author

Topic: BITBILL.eu -> Pay all your bills with Bitcoins! - INSTANT FULFILLMENT - page 7. (Read 18153 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
We are working on that, with BitIncome (that will be the name) the crypto circle will be round

Bitbill = crypto to fiat
BitIncome = fiat to crypto

With BitIncome you will have multiple options to receive btc when people pay you in USD/EUR

1) Put our bank account number with your unique reference code on your own invoices (bank transfer)
2) You can sent an invoice within the system to companies/email addresses where you want to receive money from (bank transfer)

The following option might come
3) If you are a verified user (confirmed phonenumber, email address, personal details and bank account) you can sent an invoice to a customer and he/she can pay with paypal, banktransfer, german payment method, dutch payment methods)

We have account numbers in europe and america and working on an account number in the uk aswell. This way we can receive USD, EUR and GBP without the high fees.

Put me up for bèta testing  Wink (such a service would greatly reduce my wire transfer fees and make my wife worry less about US money in our bank account)... I speak dutch and english, so i guess that would eliminate the (small) language barreer that can exist when asking technical questions  Grin

Also, i have no problem getting verified, as long as my info stays private and encrypted within your company
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
I would be interested in exactly the reverse service:

If i make deals with US companies, i receive $$$ with a wire transfer in my EU bank account. My bank charges very high fees for non-EU wires, and i don't like seeing to much US money pooring into my EU bank account (the bank or the taxman might get suspicious, even tough it's only $250-$500/month).

Would you be able to offer this service: receive a wire transfer, and make sure the money ends up in my BTC wallet?

I realise a lot of exchanges offer a service which allows me to wire them money, and they convert it into BTC, but that's only if I wire them money, not if a company wires money to them in my name.

I guess it will be kinda difficult to find out who the money belongs to once you receive a wire... But i think there must be a way to work around this problem?

We are working on that, with BitIncome (that will be the name) the crypto circle will be round

Bitbill = crypto to fiat
BitIncome = fiat to crypto

With BitIncome you will have multiple options to receive btc when people pay you in USD/EUR

1) Put our bank account number with your unique reference code on your own invoices (bank transfer)
2) You can sent an invoice within the system to companies/email addresses where you want to receive money from (bank transfer)

The following option might come
3) If you are a verified user (confirmed phonenumber, email address, personal details and bank account) you can sent an invoice to a customer and he/she can pay with paypal, banktransfer, german payment method, dutch payment methods)

We have account numbers in europe and america and working on an account number in the uk aswell. This way we can receive USD, EUR and GBP without the high fees.
Merit: 1006
I would be interested in exactly the reverse service:

If i make deals with US companies, i receive $$$ with a wire transfer in my EU bank account. My bank charges very high fees for non-EU wires, and i don't like seeing to much US money pooring into my EU bank account (the bank or the taxman might get suspicious, even tough it's only $250-$500/month).

Would you be able to offer this service: receive a wire transfer, and make sure the money ends up in my BTC wallet?

I realise a lot of exchanges offer a service which allows me to wire them money, and they convert it into BTC, but that's only if I wire them money, not if a company wires money to them in my name.

I guess it will be kinda difficult to find out who the money belongs to once you receive a wire... But i think there must be a way to work around this problem?
legendary
Hi, do you have any plan to provide API for developers? This would allow someone to develop a bitbill plugin for Nxt once you accept that coin.

Not yet, but its a smart one, will write it down for v2. V2 will come to beta somewhere next month.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
Hi, do you have any plan to provide API for developers? This would allow someone to develop a bitbill plugin for Nxt once you accept that coin.
legendary
Still making progress with v2! Its going to look a bit different Smiley

Stats this month
Transactions : 29
Value : € 7300,00

Stats past month
Transactions : 38
Value : € 9300,00

If you want to have an coin added, please let me know.
legendary
Stats for this month

Billspaid : 37
Total amount : € 8.876
Somekind of gift idea? Its a cool idea, will think about it but i dont think many will use it (you can use exchange for this)

Actually I was thinking about a service useful for businesses like my own, half of my customers are other distant businesses that pay me with bank transfers. I'd like to be paid directly in Btc but they don't know what cryptocurrencies are and I can't force them to learn. If there were such a service they could continue to use bank transfers with my invoice details and I could receive Btc.
Sometimes ago I asked this on another forum and there were many other people interested. Such service could probably not work anonymously because it could be abused to launder stolen bank accounts but, with proper registration, I can't see why not?

That's an awesome idea will keep it in mind.

I would definitely use it for a % of my work with other distant businesses, 100% if I ever become unbanked Smiley
If you need help integrating Nxt there's this guide
legendary
Thank you both for your kind feedback =]
Merit: 1000
Used this service a few times so far, nothing but praise from my end Smiley

i also used this service, great is that they are supported so many altcoins and transaction time is very quick there.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Used this service a few times so far, nothing but praise from my end Smiley
legendary
Somekind of gift idea? Its a cool idea, will think about it but i dont think many will use it (you can use exchange for this)

Actually I was thinking about a service useful for businesses like my own, half of my customers are other distant businesses that pay me with bank transfers. I'd like to be paid directly in Btc but they don't know what cryptocurrencies are and I can't force them to learn. If there were such a service they could continue to use bank transfers with my invoice details and I could receive Btc.
Sometimes ago I asked this on another forum and there were many other people interested. Such service could probably not work anonymously because it could be abused to launder stolen bank accounts but, with proper registration, I can't see why not?

That's an awesome idea will keep it in mind.

legendary
Very useful service, I hope to use it in future.

Do you think that one day it will be possible to offer the same service backwards? I mean: I send a bank transfer to you and you send the equivalent Btc to another person?  Smiley AFAIK there's no such service yet, I suppose it is more challenging from a regulatory perspective.
legendary
Hello,

Just a couple of other questions.

There is a rival company who provide a similar service but without the anonymity (you need to provide ID for after the first EUR 1000)

Do you have any plans to get a money remittance licence or what you would do if your money (and clients money) got blocked by the bank if they started questions large amounts being transferred through a business that wasn't setup as a money remitter?

(Not trying to start a fight here, so I deliberately haven't mentioned the other company name or their thread. Just trying to figure out the best service available which matches anonymity with safety of funds. Hope you understand. Unfortunately BTC has attracted a lot of scammers so just trying to do my research properly)

Thank you for your kind and smart question. We do have contacted the dutch authorities to make sure out service is legal without needing bank licence.

Because of the fact that cryptocurrencies at this moment is not the same as money we do not need a bank licence.

And because our service is a service to make payment to a third party and we hold no customer money (we pay the bill before we receive the money you paid us) we do not need any licence at all.

If our bank will freeze our balance we have a backup account somewhere else.

If in the future the government will decide that cryptocurrency is the same as money we have already a backup plan with and payment service provider, we do need to hold to a know you customer policy.

We monitor each payment before we make the payment to the end users.

I hope the answers suits you Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello,

Just a couple of other questions.

There is a rival company who provide a similar service but without the anonymity (you need to provide ID for after the first EUR 1000)

Do you have any plans to get a money remittance licence or what you would do if your money (and clients money) got blocked by the bank if they started questions large amounts being transferred through a business that wasn't setup as a money remitter?

(Not trying to start a fight here, so I deliberately haven't mentioned the other company name or their thread. Just trying to figure out the best service available which matches anonymity with safety of funds. Hope you understand. Unfortunately BTC has attracted a lot of scammers so just trying to do my research properly)
legendary
Still working hard on BitBill.nl V2! Hopefully we can launch it within 2 weeks.

Stats for this month
Bills paid : 22
Totall amount : € 1535

Stats last month
Billspaid : 12
Total amount : € 2025,-
legendary
Hello I have the following questions

1) Can you confirm the beneficiary will see the name "Shopem B.V." on their bank statement and not "Bitbill B.V." ?

2) Can you include a reference number along with the payment e.g. "Invoice 2015-ACXR56-34"

3) Your stated maximum amount is EUR1,000 . However if the bill was EUR2,500 how would you do this? Over three consecutive transactions on 3 consecutive days?

Thank you

1) Our bank account name is Shopem, so the receiver will receive the transaction with that name.
2) Yes, payment reference is important!
3) You can make 3 payments in the same day, just max 1000 at the time.
Pages:
Jump to: