Pages:
Author

Topic: BITBILL.eu -> Pay all your bills with Bitcoins! - INSTANT FULFILLMENT - page 3. (Read 18153 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 199
Join the Bitcoin Lightning Revolution (Ask me How)
It looks like there is a lot of risk to have your transaction stuck and then you’ll need to chase their support.

I’ll wait until they’ve solved that ...
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Finally the money has arrived.

Once again sorry for the delay! We are working hard on the next version wich should be much simpeler, better and more options soon, and hope to add a fully automatised bank connection aswell.
legendary
Careful, tried to pay a bill using them but the payment has not arrived. Sent a support request 4 days ago by email but did not get a reply. Can not reach them via phone.

Have still not received a reply to my email or here after making my first post.

STRONG SCAM WARNING!

Can you please confirm that your issue has been resolved, thank you.

I wrote with shopemnl via bitcointalk and then re-sent the email that was ignored previously. Then they said they found the problem and sent the money again, but the money was again not received. I tried to contact shopemnl on bitcointalk again but he does not answer me anymore. I strongly suggest not to use this service.

replied, please use our email [email protected] to get issues solved faster. We do not use this forum often.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Careful, tried to pay a bill using them but the payment has not arrived. Sent a support request 4 days ago by email but did not get a reply. Can not reach them via phone.

STRONG SCAM WARNING!

I wrote with shopemnl via bitcointalk and then re-sent the email that was ignored previously. Then they said they found the problem and sent the money again, but the money was again not received. I tried to contact shopemnl on bitcointalk again but he does not answer me anymore. I strongly suggest not to use this service.

Did you forget to add the reference? Or used a wrong one? Then the receiver would not be able to find a payment because it is not attached to you.
You should maybe ask for a bank statement to check this and solve this with the recipient.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
My email was answered instantly and the transfer was done immediately.

So everything is fine!

It is not so nice that it seems to happen often that a transaction is not done automatic. So I personally would not do a transaction which needs to be done fast. If you have a few days It's fine.

I will use their service again in future when they hopefully fixed the problem.

Hello ShopemNL,

my transaction seems to be not done, too!

Seems to happen quite often...

I wait one more day. If It's still not there I send you a message!

Hope we can solve this problem.

Regards

Edit: Still no transfer done. Sent you a email and a private Massage here.
legendary

STRONG SCAM WARNING!

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
...Our goal is being human in the world...
I think it will be more useful for us, good luck guys!

STRONG SCAM WARNING!

We neither received a phonecall nor any email from you? Please sent me a pm with more details as requested so i can have a look whats wrong.

Then you should really check your email and phone systems. I will send you a screenshot of the email I sent via PM.

Problem solved now? I am a Bit scared to use their service when I read things like that.

I contacted the chat support if I can add a reference number  (Because you cannot see it at the main page)
and the supoort didn't know about that....
21M
Activity: 450
Merit: 256
Mr. BTC
Maybe you could leave a note for your customers when u'r on vacation.
legendary

STRONG SCAM WARNING!

We neither received a phonecall nor any email from you? Please sent me a pm with more details as requested so i can have a look whats wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
I use bitwala for my bills, maybe I should try this service because bitwala didnt support my country anymore
legendary
Sometimes the auto system hangs due bank api problems, meaning we need to do it manually. We do our best to do this asap but can sometimes take a bit longer then 24hr.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I assume that they don't have standard phone support line and instead- if you will reach them, you will be asked to write a ticket for their support system.
It is much easier to proceed with written support than with phone support, some cases won't be taken care of during the time of a one phone call.
Every payment processor, especially the one which is based on bitcoin transfers can experience hiccups and long 'processing' times, it's normal when you mix Bitcoin and standard bank payments.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
paid 22.8.2017 but did not transfer and got no answer to email.

update 6h later:
status changed to done now, will update when arrived.
legendary
All paid transactions are completed, maybe your payment got stuck pending? If so please sent us an email.

No ETA on the updates
21M
Activity: 450
Merit: 256
Mr. BTC
Upgrade of the system will come someday with lots of improvement such as multi currency, account registration, bitbill subscription (to buy of fee), more transaction info with proof-of-payment screenshot and much more!
Have you got an ETA yet?
Activity: 756
Money stolen here too.

Transfered BTC to address, wire was NOT processed. No reaction to Email or phone.
legendary

Pay all your bills easy and fast with Bitcoin or one of the other supported cryptocurrencies.
Finally it is possible, now you can pay everywhere with Bitcoins.
Pay your taxes, your rent of your phone bill easy and fast with Bitcoins.
No account of verification needed, just to simple steps and you payed your bill.

Don't pay your taxes, your phone bill or car reperation with euro's, but do it with Bitcoin.

No account of verification needed
The way our system is designed makes it possible to pay your bill with Bitcoins in just two simple steps. How? Simple! Fill in the amount of your bill and the details of the receiver, pay us in Bitcoin and we pay your bill to the receiver within one work day.

We are lightning fast!
During the pay your bill process fill in a payment link and we will make sure your bill will be payed even faster. Our target is to pay your bill within one work day.

Fully transparant
Every order you place can be tracked with our 'Orderstatus' module. Here you will find a list of all your orders and make sure we payed the receiver.

How we make money?
Offcourse we need to pay bills ourself, if we didn't make money we could not maintain this service. That is why we calculate 1% fee and € 0.95 transaction costs on all orders.

Aron De Haas, you've stolen money from me. Return it.

Hi,

What just happend? Please sent me a private message with more details so i can solve this theft!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://imagedrop.nl/users/public/d50347bitbill-50ka72.jpg

Pay all your bills easy and fast with Bitcoin or one of the other supported cryptocurrencies.
Finally it is possible, now you can pay everywhere with Bitcoins.
Pay your taxes, your rent of your phone bill easy and fast with Bitcoins.
No account of verification needed, just to simple steps and you payed your bill.

Don't pay your taxes, your phone bill or car reperation with euro's, but do it with Bitcoin.

No account of verification needed
The way our system is designed makes it possible to pay your bill with Bitcoins in just two simple steps. How? Simple! Fill in the amount of your bill and the details of the receiver, pay us in Bitcoin and we pay your bill to the receiver within one work day.

We are lightning fast!
During the pay your bill process fill in a payment link and we will make sure your bill will be payed even faster. Our target is to pay your bill within one work day.

Fully transparant
Every order you place can be tracked with our 'Orderstatus' module. Here you will find a list of all your orders and make sure we payed the receiver.

How we make money?
Offcourse we need to pay bills ourself, if we didn't make money we could not maintain this service. That is why we calculate 1% fee and € 0.95 transaction costs on all orders.

http://imagedrop.nl/users/public/m34515bitbill-bannerj16.jpg

Aron De Haas, you've stolen money from me. Return it.
Pages:
Jump to: