Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 25. (Read 89419 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Masternodes count almost 500  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
I'd like to suggest to update 'social' news on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcloud/#social if it's possible for dev or admin.
I think it's very sad BitCloud twitter is fully functional with news, same discord channel where you can find some news about hypersync protocol and talk to devs, and the coinmarketcap site has news from Sep 7, 2016 and what more - the message and link points to the old coin version to yobit (BTD) . I believe it might confuse some people while considering to buy this coin.

So the dev team is still active? I haven't looked much into this but I was interested in mining. Are there any resources on how to mine BTDX?

Honestly not sure if it's original Dev team as they are busy working on 2 other coins, but you can find some info on Discord what's going on.
Mining - as it was said already - now it's Proof of Stake plus Masternod options - check 1st page announcement.
Limx Dev is the Official DEV of BTDX.

However, we need to be patient, because he is also busy with some other projects.

what projects are he doing now?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I'd like to suggest to update 'social' news on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcloud/#social if it's possible for dev or admin.
I think it's very sad BitCloud twitter is fully functional with news, same discord channel where you can find some news about hypersync protocol and talk to devs, and the coinmarketcap site has news from Sep 7, 2016 and what more - the message and link points to the old coin version to yobit (BTD) . I believe it might confuse some people while considering to buy this coin.

So the dev team is still active? I haven't looked much into this but I was interested in mining. Are there any resources on how to mine BTDX?

Honestly not sure if it's original Dev team as they are busy working on 2 other coins, but you can find some info on Discord what's going on.
Mining - as it was said already - now it's Proof of Stake plus Masternod options - check 1st page announcement.
Limx Dev is the Official DEV of BTDX.

However, we need to be patient, because he is also busy with some other projects.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Was having trouble staking, then I created bitcloud.conf , and added the addnodes in the previous posts and then staking became active. Hope this helps.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Awesome project. Looking to buy 10,000 BTDX or more.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BTDX/BTC

Vegas

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

That would require the coin to be PoW, it is not.

You can stake, or run a masternode. That's it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 1

Activity: 65
Activity: 64
I know this must have been covered before, but how do you configure two or more masternodes? The instructions are for one only.  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Interesting project. I like the website, graphics and tech behind this, but still wondering why would one choose to use this coin before hundreds of other projects which has same advantages?

I use it because BTDX masternodes paid my taxes.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
Since one week ago, my wallet was not generate minting coin. why? just two time generate in 26th and 28th of December

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
actually guys the opening of the .config file in notepad
and pasting in the node list above did the job, i am connected
and synchronizing as i type  Grin
thanks for all the replies.

This work like a charm, thanks, for all those who download wallet 2.0.0.4 the bitcloud.conf was empty. you should paste all addnode which stated above.

To get with bitcloud.conf. Open your Bitcloud wallet click Tools then select Open Wallet Configuration Files.

Don't forget to save file. Then restart your wallet.

Thanks everyone.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
actually guys the opening of the .config file in notepad
and pasting in the node list above did the job, i am connected
and synchronizing as i type  Grin
thanks for all the replies.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Can anyone help, I am getting 0 active connection for my new wallet?
Hey, guys, newbie here. I've downloaded the wallet, but it doesn't syncing. Can someone help/advise me, what to do?  Roll Eyes
bitcloud.conf
Code:
addnode=104.152.187.195
addnode=107.173.250.224
addnode=108.175.5.62
addnode=136.144.179.35
addnode=139.99.117.64
addnode=142.44.194.120
addnode=142.44.194.94
addnode=145.239.238.92
addnode=164.132.54.104
addnode=164.132.54.109
addnode=176.31.25.218
addnode=176.31.25.231
addnode=185.183.158.161
addnode=204.27.58.234
addnode=205.250.234.113
addnode=45.32.211.79
addnode=45.77.138.119
addnode=45.77.139.177
addnode=45.77.185.119
addnode=50.106.183.42
addnode=54.36.184.221
addnode=54.36.71.136
addnode=54.36.71.50
addnode=54.37.117.106
addnode=66.70.142.202
addnode=66.70.142.212
addnode=72.66.15.245
addnode=76.120.21.229
addnode=76.8.60.250
addnode=80.209.230.77
addnode=80.209.233.204
addnode=81.169.220.87
addnode=93.203.100.176
addnode=94.130.226.215
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btdx/#!network

can anyone expand on this. total noob here
i have the wallet downloaded but is 20 weeks behind so I need to start adding those nodes.
where do I add them? into the console? [that doesnt work]

have tried this but not working

addnode "node" "add|remove|onetry"

Attempts add or remove a node from the addnode list.
Or try a connection to a node once.

Arguments:
1. "node"     (string, required) The node (see getpeerinfo for nodes)
2. "command"  (string, required) 'add' to add a node to the list, 'remove' to remove a node from the list, 'onetry' to try a connection to the node once

Examples:
> bitcloud-cli addnode "xxx.xxx.x.x:xxxx" "onetry"
> curl --user myusername --data-binary '{"jsonrpc": "1.0", "id":"curltest", "method": "addnode", "params": ["xxx.xxx.x.x:xxxx", "onetry"] }' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' http://127.0.0.1:51473/
 (code -1)

You can enter "addnode 136.144.179.35 onetry" or "addnode 136.144.179.35 add"

Kind Regards Christian
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Bitcloud

bitcloud.conf

great thanks but unfortunately i dont have the technical skills to follow on from

bitcloud.conf

other than to open the .conf file in notepad and copy the addnode codes provided above and save,
still not connecting.
You need to enable hidden folders in the control panel.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12

bitcloud.conf

great thanks but unfortunately i dont have the technical skills to follow on from

bitcloud.conf

other than to open the .conf file in notepad and copy the addnode codes provided above and save,
still not connecting.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist

bitcloud.conf
Pages:
Jump to: