Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 28. (Read 89419 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
You guys are right. The devs do exist, but they decided to pile their plate with BSD, BTX, B3, and other coins to complete their pallete of shitcoins.

BSD is doing great. For a coin giving 37% ROI on Trex it continues to grow and frankly makes me very disgruntled about the hate BTDX is getting. Why would you start such a great project with great stability and not contribute anything to it in months?

The 2.0.0.4 wallet has been on testnet forever. Steve (metamorphin) is nowhere to be found, and who knows what other devs exist? Dude wouldn't even go into our discord.

It's time to get something together. Either hand the development of this coin off to someone that is ready to take charge (I can connect you to the people) or speak up and participate, even a little bit. How hard is it to update once a week? The answer is not very.

I am appalled at the way things have been handled around here and I think many of us would like some answers. We actually have a great, optimistic community and a handful of developers who are truly apathetic to our cause. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
[/quote
]

It does seem like they care more about BSD and BTX.  The recent drop in price may be a sign of people selling BTDX because they're afraid it will be abandoned.  I don't think it is price manipulation.  BTDX is already one of the more stable coins despite its age, and I hope some more effort is put into it.  Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case recently.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
BTDX list new exchange coinsmarket https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BTDX.htm
Congratulation !

Coinsmarkets is a crap exchange
I though adding BTX, BTDX and BSD to Coinsmarket was a strange move. It is IMO like a starter exchange, I wonder if this has anything to do with the price movement - or does anyone have any theories as to why the price has been underperforming?

I suppose that Coinsmarket decided to list those coins all by themselves.

As of why the price is dropping for BTDX i think it is all because there is no community and no active dev. So the price is actually still quite high imho.

Untill we see some activity around BTDX the price will keep falling.
When price falls, BTDX will eventually be distributed to new investors. The DISTRIBUTION PHASE is IMPORTANT  Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Congratulation !

I though adding BTX, BTDX and BSD to Coinsmarket was a strange move. It is IMO like a starter exchange, I wonder if this has anything to do with the price movement - or does anyone have any theories as to why the price has been underperforming?

I suppose that Coinsmarket decided to list those coins all by themselves.

As of why the price is dropping for BTDX i think it is all because there is no community and no active dev. So the price is actually still quite high imho.

Untill we see some activity around BTDX the price will keep falling.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Congratulation !

Activity: 13
Congratulation !

Activity: 294
Congratulation !
Activity: 10
"Buy low, sell high" Warren Buffet.

Looks like I might pick up another node today.

Later,
  Stephen
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
dump in cryptopia  rip? Huh
I just noticed BTDX is now listed on CoinsMarkets....

Ok nice but next stop Bittrex please
What's that recent MN selloff at Cryptopia attributed to? Who's dumping?

Weak hands that are expecting more short term profit from BTC... and they are probably right ;-)
Activity: 123
I just noticed BTDX is now listed on CoinsMarkets....
Activity: 98

No clue, more the merrier more ROI for us.
More ROI? At one third of the price?
Activity: 266
It's a long-running project, and it's already in its token market and the price is pretty good too. I think this project definitely will not be a scam and it is proven with a pretty good sale in the market. so who is interested to follow his project I think now is also not too late.
Activity: 136
did you get helped?

wheres the makefile? it didn't get created when i did the ./autogen.sh and configure?

Any dev's here to help answer this?

The DEV is around, but he is always EXTREMELY very busy, unfortunately.

I understand, I wasn't asking him personally per-say, anyone is welcome to answer this question.
Activity: 63
wheres the makefile? it didn't get created when i did the ./autogen.sh and configure?

Any dev's here to help answer this?

The DEV is around, but he is always EXTREMELY very busy, unfortunately.

I understand, I wasn't asking him personally per-say, anyone is welcome to answer this question.
Hello. I created a service for those who have idle coins in their wallets that aren't earning any interest like myself. We can put those coins to work by forming a Shared Masternode. This will earn more coins that can later be used to create our own Masternodes.

Use of Shared Masternodes will also lower your investment risks. Instead of putting all you funds into one coin and praying for it to go to the moon, you can split the investment into  several Shared Masternodes and enjoy a peace of mind owning a diversified portfolio.

A collection for GSM-BTDX001 Shared Masternode is open! More details here: https://discord.gg/Kd6peTz
I see a 2.0.0.4 pre-release.  I don't suppose we should be using that yet?

Where'd you see that? Maybe a new wallet on the way for our long wait Smiley

On github.  I ran it yesterday not reading it was a pre-release.  This morning, I just realized the new wallet was stuck on transactions after 12/8, so I don't think we can use it officially yet.  Just changed back to 2.0.0.3 and it's syncing again Smiley
I see a 2.0.0.4 pre-release.  I don't suppose we should be using that yet?
Pages:
Jump to: