Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 27. (Read 89419 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
If someone knows masternode genkey then he can steal my coins?

no because the masternode genkey is not the private key of the address holding the coins
(never use a private key as genkey!)

the genkey function is just that the node who start the masternode and the node who do the work
have to use same genkey in configuration

if u want to learn more about how masternodes work in this codebase u can learn it here:

https://bit.diamonds/#miningsolo

as BTDX uses DMD codebase without a few DMD unique features
this guides fit 1:1 only the port is different for BTDX
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody  Wink
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
legendary
The dev did not say he is waiting for the network to stabilize.  He said coinexchange needs to update wallet.  Coinexchange said they are waiting for dev to contact them.  Someone is not telling the truth.
What upgrade are you talking about?

We use either 2.0.0.3 or 2.0.0.4, which are both current updates.

Nothing else has happened recently.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
The dev did not say he is waiting for the network to stabilize.  He said coinexchange needs to update wallet.  Coinexchange said they are waiting for dev to contact them.  Someone is not telling the truth.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

A Masternode is a server connected with the network that performs certain tasks related with PrivateSend, which is what the anonymity feature is called, and gets paid for it. It is Proof of Service.
To setup a Masternode you need 10.000 BTDX & a server with a static IP.

Google Doc: How to install a masternode: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L8AbY225aaoWc3XRxRsWNI8ROLI7QNlZ5RmuW3uQBuI/edit#

INSTALL A MASTERNODE

This is a simple Install for Ubuntu 14.04 just open your terminal and copy this 3 lines
https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BTDX-Masternode-Setup-Ubuntu-1404

wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LIMXTEC/BTDX-Masternode-Setup-Ubuntu-1404/master/btdxsetup.sh
chmod +x btdxsetup.sh
./btdxsetup.sh
Enter your local masternode genkey

Open Console on local Wallet and type masternode genkey
send exact 10.000 BTDX to a address
edit local bitcloud.conf
rpcuser=RANDOMUSERNAME
rpcpassword=RANDOMPASSWORD
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=YOUR GENKEY
masternodeaddr=YOUR SERVERIP
server=1
listen=1
after wallet restart also 15 confirms
open console and type 'masternode start'

like as in bitsend usually there is a public port 8886 for masternode setup, what is in bitcloud there is no public port for masternode?
thanks  Smiley
legendary
Wishing everyone a Wonderful Christmas!

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
If someone knows masternode genkey then he can steal my coins?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Wishing everyone a Wonderful Christmas!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

We've united with the devs over at Discord. Steve, NMTZ, Money are all working on a roadmap, social media presence, and community unity.

Please join us:

https://discord.gg/nBhsx5A

Now that is very good news!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Why did the pice fall so quickly?Huh?

It's because BTDX seems to be abandoned by the dev team and there is no roadmap whatsoever. Simply creating a (stable) wallet with some nice parameters and just leave it like that is not enough to keep the price as high as it was.

I will still HODL though as patience is my middle name ;-)

Yes for full member can get 40BTDX. If for its price at a rate now is still cheap. but I'm sure if there was more like this campaign is definitely there will be a movement to push the market price back. Yes, at least back in first-rate 8000-10000sat it's been a really good considering the price increase that bitcoin is very high now. smoothly for this project
Activity: 27

It's because BTDX seems to be abandoned by the dev team and there is no roadmap whatsoever. Simply creating a (stable) wallet with some nice parameters and just leave it like that is not enough to keep the price as high as it was.

I will still HODL though as patience is my middle name ;-)
Activity: 119
What I've gathered from telegram is that these devs took up Bitcloud as another project that was abandoned, and the community will speak for the coin.

We are having a community revival on Discord. We will continue to support the project.

I saw your posts on Bitcore forum, and from the response it seems like they "revived" BitCloud as a "favor" Huh  And then there was mention about Christian continuing to support  BitCloud when he has spare time, but not a priority versus BTX and BSD.  Literally it's quite clear, but the implications are quite ambiguous.  I know they're very talented devs, but there's only so much they can do across so many coins.  With least priority, I think BitCloud needs to come up with new plans going forward.  Is the discord open to all or by invitation? Never used discord before, but I'd like to hear more about the future of BTDX.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Maybe the price goes down, but masternode count doesn't.There is some sort of balance.If masternode count goes down, then the remaining masternodes have more to win, and that won't happen easily.
I hope we'll get some updates  Cry
Activity: 101
Activity: 26
You guys are right. The devs do exist, but they decided to pile their plate with BSD, BTX, B3, and other coins to complete their pallete of shitcoins.

BSD is doing great. For a coin giving 37% ROI on Trex it continues to grow and frankly makes me very disgruntled about the hate BTDX is getting. Why would you start such a great project with great stability and not contribute anything to it in months?

The 2.0.0.4 wallet has been on testnet forever. Steve (metamorphin) is nowhere to be found, and who knows what other devs exist? Dude wouldn't even go into our discord.

It's time to get something together. Either hand the development of this coin off to someone that is ready to take charge (I can connect you to the people) or speak up and participate, even a little bit. How hard is it to update once a week? The answer is not very.

I am appalled at the way things have been handled around here and I think many of us would like some answers. We actually have a great, optimistic community and a handful of developers who are truly apathetic to our cause. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

This is exactly how I feel at this point! Someone step in and give some answers instead of leaving the community in the dark.
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
how this coin is different from BTX ,BSD ?

BTX pure POW and for some months a airdrop each week (bitcoinholder at snapshot can claim free BTX)

BSD  POW + Masternode first masternode with bitcoin 0.14+ codebase and segwith support

DMD Diamond  POS + Masternode ecofriendly fPOS3 coin with zero micromanagement POS  and first system with a endless coinrollout and still a very low max ammount of coins (4.38 millions)
https://bit.diamonds/hellodmd/

BTDX have many codeparts from DMD without the unique things (u can see it as the little brother with no premium but much cheaper and masternode ownership in reach even for normal people)

in all this projects we have from technical side similar people involved

but community and the rest of team are very different

still some people hold shares in all coins of this family

thanks
legendary

BTX pure POW and for some months a airdrop each week (bitcoinholder at snapshot can claim free BTX)

BSD  POW + Masternode first masternode with bitcoin 0.14+ codebase and segwith support

DMD Diamond  POS + Masternode ecofriendly POS3 coin with zero micromanagement POS  and first system with a endless coinrollout and still a very low max ammount of coins (4.38 millions)
https://bit.diamonds/hellodmd/

BTDX have many codeparts from DMD without the unique things (u can see it as the little brother with no premium but much cheaper and masternode ownership in reach even for normal people)

in all this projects we have from technical side similar people involved

but community and the rest of team are very different

still some people hold shares in all coins of this family
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
legendary
We actually have a great, optimistic community

do a community takeovers take the destiny of your coin in your hands!

thats what we did with DMD Diamond early 2014

and look where we are now!

the fruits
which are fruits of own hands work
taste the best
Pages:
Jump to: