Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 60. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Wallet on coinexchange still not work. We need new exchange.  Dev you have any plan?
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
I have no time to compile a Linux Qt...

Bounty 500 BTDX

Kind Regards Christian
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
You have a nicely designed website. Good luck with your project  Cool. I might invest in a masternode.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hi,
Seems like a good project. Can you mine this coin? I see only one place that you can mine and I did not see any more info in the website. Can you guys provide all the mining sites? Thanks a lot.

This coin cannot be mined.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
glad i could help out.

OKay, I guess that was it! Everything is good now. MN is up, with the new protocol and live.

Thank you for your help. Was really, really helpful.
Activity: 30
OKay, I guess that was it! Everything is good now. MN is up, with the new protocol and live.

Thank you for your help. Was really, really helpful.
i googled your top error and got this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solved-g-internal-compiler-error-killed-program-cc1plus-304389

SOLVED: Not enough ram, make sure to run the command "free -m" and check your ram, turns our 256 isnt enough even with all the swap space in the world.

Hi guys ,

I have tried everything, swap space fix, building dependencys from scratch, ... reinstalling os.. everything.
Anyway i keep getting this error:

http://pastebin.com/w14BVNAL

g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See for instructions.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 4

All dependencys are fine, its just this strange error im getting, i tried to check dmsg and there was no info about running out of memory and i tried to give it 1g of swapspace before build.. still same error.

I offer a 0.1BTC bounty to any linux wizard that can jump on my home windows box via team-view and use my ssh connection threw that to get it to compile.

Bounty's on the table,
MSG me if you are interested.
-Scott

I am getting an error (or multiple)

See for instructions.
make[2]: *** [libbitcoin_server_a-main.o] Error 4
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/Bitcloud/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Bitcloud/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
strip: 'bitcloudd': No such file
strip: 'bitcloud-cli': No such file
strip: 'bitcloud-tx': No such file
cp: cannot stat 'bitcloudd': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'bitcloud-cli': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'bitcloud-tx': No such file or directory

Yes! I did the same, found the same info and upgraded my VPS and it looks like it compiled correctly now! I appreciate your time and desire to help... will update at the end of the process.
Activity: 11
Got my masternode up and running, I think. Shows up on the block explorer. Glad to be part of the family!
i googled your top error and got this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solved-g-internal-compiler-error-killed-program-cc1plus-304389

SOLVED: Not enough ram, make sure to run the command "free -m" and check your ram, turns our 256 isnt enough even with all the swap space in the world.

Hi guys ,

I have tried everything, swap space fix, building dependencys from scratch, ... reinstalling os.. everything.
Anyway i keep getting this error:

http://pastebin.com/w14BVNAL

See for instructions.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 4

All dependencys are fine, its just this strange error im getting, i tried to check dmsg and there was no info about running out of memory and i tried to give it 1g of swapspace before build.. still same error.

I offer a 0.1BTC bounty to any linux wizard that can jump on my home windows box via team-view and use my ssh connection threw that to get it to compile.

Bounty's on the table,
MSG me if you are interested.
-Scott

See for instructions.
how did you create your mn originally?

the later errors are because it never compiled correctly.

See for instructions.

See for instructions.
it just makes you more resourceful.....

i modified the existing install bash and changed it to update your mn.

it makes it easier to update your mn down the road.

it assumes that you used the install bash for the original installation.

if you create a new bash and put it in your root, make sure you perform:

chmod +x btdxupdate.sh

or you can type most of these commands in shell:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#!/bin/bash
# This script will install all required stuff to run a Bitcloud (BTDX) Masternode.
# BitSend Repo : https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Bitcloud
# !! THIS SCRIPT NEED TO RUN AS ROOT !!
######################################################################

clear
swapon /mnt/mybtdxswap.swap
sleep 1
source ~/.profile
sleep 1
bitcloud-cli stop
sleep 1
cd
rm -r Bitcloud
rm /usr/local/bin/bitcloudd
rm /usr/local/bin/bitcloud-cli
rm /usr/local/bin/bitcloud-tx
cd
git clone https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Bitcloud.git
cd Bitcloud
./autogen.sh
./configure
make

cd
cd Bitcloud/src
strip bitcloudd
strip bitcloud-cli
strip bitcloud-tx
cp bitcloudd /usr/local/bin
cp bitcloud-cli /usr/local/bin
cp bitcloud-tx /usr/local/bin
cd
sleep 2
bitcloudd
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this coin is going to succeed it needs to have community support. We were told there is an update and it needs to be done but there is no one here to offer support as to how to do this properly. The slack invite on the website is no longer valid, there are only a handful of ppl in the Telegram and none can offer complete answers, and no one seems to answer anything here.

I heard that the dev is really busy, that's fine, but there needs to be others that can relay information to the community... otherwise the dev is just wasting his time if no one in the community can figure out what to do after mandatory changes are made. Please remember that not everyone knows everything about masternodes, linux, wallets, etc.

I, and I'm sure everyone, fully appreciates the effort but it's a waste if we cannot update our Masternodes properly!

I have been a part of the Vivo community for a few days and their community is amazing. Anyone there will take the time to explain things and even help you setup your MNs. I'm not looking for hand holding but just some simple info/directions.

I hope this information finds you all well as not pushy but maybe motivation to help grow the community.

I am grateful for your time and pleasantry. You are awesome. I will give this a shot.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Hi,
Seems like a good project. Can you mine this coin? I see only one place that you can mine and I did not see any more info in the website. Can you guys provide all the mining sites? Thanks a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
this coin and the developer are very good, this project has a long way to go Wink
that was filled already....

I will offer a 4000 btdx bounty for anyone who can write a step by step process of how to set up a masternode on the new BTDX wallet
Is the offer still active?
it just makes you more resourceful.....

i modified the existing install bash and changed it to update your mn.

it makes it easier to update your mn down the road.

it assumes that you used the install bash for the original installation.

if you create a new bash and put it in your root, make sure you perform:

chmod +x btdxupdate.sh

or you can type most of these commands in shell:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#!/bin/bash
# This script will install all required stuff to run a Bitcloud (BTDX) Masternode.
# BitSend Repo : https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Bitcloud
# !! THIS SCRIPT NEED TO RUN AS ROOT !!
######################################################################

clear
swapon /mnt/mybtdxswap.swap
sleep 1
source ~/.profile
sleep 1
bitcloud-cli stop
sleep 1
cd
rm -r Bitcloud
rm /usr/local/bin/bitcloudd
rm /usr/local/bin/bitcloud-cli
rm /usr/local/bin/bitcloud-tx
cd
git clone https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Bitcloud.git
cd Bitcloud
./autogen.sh
./configure
make

cd
cd Bitcloud/src
strip bitcloudd
strip bitcloud-cli
strip bitcloud-tx
cp bitcloudd /usr/local/bin
cp bitcloud-cli /usr/local/bin
cp bitcloud-tx /usr/local/bin
cd
sleep 2
bitcloudd
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this coin is going to succeed it needs to have community support. We were told there is an update and it needs to be done but there is no one here to offer support as to how to do this properly. The slack invite on the website is no longer valid, there are only a handful of ppl in the Telegram and none can offer complete answers, and no one seems to answer anything here.

I heard that the dev is really busy, that's fine, but there needs to be others that can relay information to the community... otherwise the dev is just wasting his time if no one in the community can figure out what to do after mandatory changes are made. Please remember that not everyone knows everything about masternodes, linux, wallets, etc.

I, and I'm sure everyone, fully appreciates the effort but it's a waste if we cannot update our Masternodes properly!

I have been a part of the Vivo community for a few days and their community is amazing. Anyone there will take the time to explain things and even help you setup your MNs. I'm not looking for hand holding but just some simple info/directions.

I hope this information finds you all well as not pushy but maybe motivation to help grow the community.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Did I understand correctly, that someone received 1.2 mln coins as a reward? Is it known who this "lucky man"? Is it you, dev, or someone else? What this update actually do? "Revert" blockchain to block before this one? How to update wallet in safe way to not lose our balance and mns?

I think you need to delete the data files from C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\BitcloudX (always backup your wallet.dat) and then restart the client and let it sync again  Tongue
I didn't need to do it and seems that is correct. I am in protocol 70713 masternodes, and when I type.at console "getblockhash 'x'", it appears to be synchronized with what I can read at the Explorer.
I am all right?

I think it's all right, anyway, we should wait for some more updates   Smiley
I will offer a 4000 btdx bounty for anyone who can write a step by step process of how to set up a masternode on the new BTDX wallet
Is the offer still active?
Did I understand correctly, that someone received 1.2 mln coins as a reward? Is it known who this "lucky man"? Is it you, dev, or someone else? What this update actually do? "Revert" blockchain to block before this one? How to update wallet in safe way to not lose our balance and mns?

I think you need to delete the data files from C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\BitcloudX (always backup your wallet.dat) and then restart the client and let it sync again  Tongue
I didn't need to do it and seems that is correct. I am in protocol 70713 masternodes, and when I type.at console "getblockhash 'x'", it appears to be synchronized with what I can read at the Explorer.
I am all right?
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
i have updated my MN and protocol changed to 70713, already got rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: