Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 57. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
i hear you.  it's the lack of communication that is especially unsatisfactory.

If the dev would just contact the exchange and get it up and running again I would be soooooooooo happy!

If the dev updated the wallet, meaning that he does work on the project? But why wont he tell us anything about Exchange problem?

The Walletupdate is already 5 days online.  Smiley

OOOH! Dev, you are here! You contact with coinexchange? When we can trade?
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
It's up to Coinexchange to update their wallet, so i guess we're waiting for them for now.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

If the dev would just contact the exchange and get it up and running again I would be soooooooooo happy!

If the dev updated the wallet, meaning that he does work on the project? But why wont he tell us anything about Exchange problem?

The Walletupdate is already 5 days online.  Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
that's what's so irksome...

Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

Activity: 136

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
In my wallet i see 114 nodes and each on the 70713 protocol! Its great! Dev, lets open trades, email to coinexchange! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
GReat coin, I would like to know if there is any pool for this coin?
nope. Its POS,masternodes.
Look at OP
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Don't worry, it's gonna be fine, i think there'll be some updates soon Tongue
Activity: 490
GReat coin, I would like to know if there is any pool for this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Would also be nice to get contacted when updates are mandetory

sincerly yours

node-vps.com
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
something very strange going on here, busy or not update the only existing exchange should be the high top priority !!

agreed, I have no idea why they wont contact the exchange and get it up and running. The dev cant be too busy for a single email.

Even if they are the most busy devs in the world, the coin has only one exchange, it must be top priority
something very strange going on here, busy or not update the only existing exchange should be the high top priority !!

agreed, I have no idea why they wont contact the exchange and get it up and running. The dev cant be too busy for a single email.
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
Activity: 504
Guys, each time LimxDev and Greedyjohn are involved in a coin, there are those replies from Greedyjohn "We have a TALENTED dev, he's busy, he's a MASTERNODE EXPERT" and so on...

Check B3Coin thread if you like to verify what i say.

Just... be careful, mates. That's all.

I can't speak for other coins, but they have fulfilled every expectation here. I have made more profit because of them, not projected profit, actually already withdrawn profits.

B3 suddenly made me some solid cash recently too. Didn't know they were involved, but no surprise.

We were warned about the swap/takeover many times. Enough that people even complained about "being spammed". Their loss.

This coin wasn't a masternode coin before, but it is now. I'm no masternode expert, but swapping a coin to a masternode coin, with a hardcoded swap, etc. All seems more professional than many other projects I have been watching. Also, masternodes are working well, staking is working well, market is consistently climbing. Did I mention, I already profited? Every masternode I have is pure profit. I could lose every cent and wouldn't be losing any of my hard-earned money, just some speculation. So, I am holding.

I'm not sure what we would verify by checking the B3 thread. That he has the same personality? Why is that a bad thing?

Go check the ETH thread, you'll see me being an asshole there too. Watch out for that Perry guy. He's always being an asshole, you can't trust him!
How update mn? Huh Where is instruction?
have people updated their masternodes yet? because if not surely that is still the delay and the reason why they havent requested that coinexchange make their update..

devs kicked masternodes running wrong software off the system, it shouldnt be a problem. Im running a correct node now and its not like im the only one. The dev should have contacted the exchange.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
have people updated their masternodes yet? because if not surely that is still the delay and the reason why they havent requested that coinexchange make their update..
Activity: 234
Guys, each time LimxDev and Greedyjohn are involved in a coin, there are those replies from Greedyjohn "We have a TALENTED dev, he's busy, he's a MASTERNODE EXPERT" and so on...

Check B3Coin thread if you like to verify what i say.

Just... be careful, mates. That's all.

I see Greedyjohn in many scam coins....so if hes here...and he support this coin....i just say ...STAY AWAY! copy paste from Slack BTDX

the devs haven’t commented here or on twitter, or anywhere.

[6:33]
i believe all that is needed is for them to reach out to coinexchange and let them know that the wallet has been updated a few days ago

P.S. I guess its nobody here called dev
Pages:
Jump to: