Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 58. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 100
Guys, each time LimxDev and Greedyjohn are involved in a coin, there are those replies from Greedyjohn "We have a TALENTED dev, he's busy, he's a MASTERNODE EXPERT" and so on...

Check B3Coin thread if you like to verify what i say.

Just... be careful, mates. That's all.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
dev has done a good job to date for which i am grateful, and i will therefore show some faith in him and be patient as requested.

let him roll things out in his own good time, im sure its for our benefit.
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
how long do we have to wait until the dev contacts the exchange?
Lets just be patient, we have a Good DEV that is always very busy.

Been like 3 days at this point. The fix is relatively simple as well, im wondering why he isnt prioritizing it.
just give him time)
halving block`s reward is not coming soon

Thats not the point, some of us have coins stuck on an exchange and everyday we cant move them out, we lose masternode rewards.

And some of us want to do some trading.

I can still see that there are plenty of MN that are running on old protocol.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Been like 3 days at this point. The fix is relatively simple as well, im wondering why he isnt prioritizing it.
just give him time)

Thats not the point, some of us have coins stuck on an exchange and everyday we cant move them out, we lose masternode rewards.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

just give him time)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Activity: 136
I believe he is asking when we can expect the wallet on coinexchange to be reactivated.

what kind of exchange are we talking about?
if it's bittrex, then you need to avoid problems with the code. this is their main requirement
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
what kind of exchange are we talking about?
if it's bittrex, then you need to avoid problems with the code. this is their main requirement
legendary
I have no time to compile a Linux Qt...

Bounty 500 BTDX

Kind Regards Christian
I told you, Limx Dev is always VERY BUSY  Wink  Cheesy LOL
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
are you able to brief us on the update?
Activity: 345
We need masternodes to update their protocol. That's the main delay right now, from my understanding.

Sorry, I've just seen this and replaced and restarted my MN.  I see that half are still on the old protocol.

To everyone with a masternode, please check that it says '70713' beside it under Protocol and, if not, select it and press "Start alias" or "Start all", even if it shows as enabled.  It should then restart with the new protocol - mine didn't originally until I did this.
Activity: 504
John,

If someone just relayed that we have to wait for network stability and get the old clients off the network, we would understand.  Lack of communication makes everyone anxious.

I went to the support of the coinexchange and here is their response:

"Hi,

We are wait on an update from the Dev. At this stage we don't have any exact ETA.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team"

Dev, do it as soon as possible!
Please, the DEV is doing the right thing, by ensuring that the network is stable before contacting the exchange. Please lets be patient.

We need masternodes to update their protocol. That's the main delay right now, from my understanding.
John,

If someone just relayed that we have to wait for network stability and get the old clients off the network, we would understand.  Lack of communication makes everyone anxious.

"Hi,

We are wait on an update from the Dev. At this stage we don't have any exact ETA.

Sincerely,

Please, the DEV is doing the right thing, by ensuring that the network is stable before contacting the exchange. Please lets be patient.
legendary

"Hi,

Sincerely,

Not to be a broken record, but, have coinexchange been contacted on how to get their wallet updated?

Thank you.

"Hi,

Sincerely,

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

"Hi,

Sincerely,

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
Hi friends, how active is the bet now?
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

They were duplicated to all the old holders. Everybody who has the old BTD (provided that the old coins were in an exact address at the time of the SNAPSHOT) can do the hardcoded swap (if they can get the old BTD wallet to sync)

Okay thanks that's what i wanted to know.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btdx/block.dws?165.htm
Pages:
Jump to: