Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after several years? - page 17. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:30:10 AM
In the next few years, there is no accurate estimate for Bitcoin, which suggests that it is still a common effort of investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 03:43:30 AM
Yes bitcoin is available for all transactions, And increasing its demand, many people will use and will increase the price. Traders will use this as a way of paying their clients and many other things to happen.
And this will only happen when the government backs up bitcoin and makes it legal throughout the world.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 03:34:11 AM
I dont know what will happen to bitcoin but there will be more and more crypto projects being borned after several years.
Crypto currency will bring a new revolution to our financial and technological industry.

Hopefully bitcoin will stay too as it was the parent of everything. But we are not sure. Bitcoin doesn't have real applications or products like others.

It will increase again, in every drops there's arise awaits, it will just take time like how bitcoin increased last year it took more years before it got noticed, at this time it needs more reliability before it arise again.
it will definitely increase if I think because more and more investors are entering then the increase in bitcoin prices is easy even though they have to wait. because from the year of bitcoin it always increases, for example also like last year which experienced a very large price increase
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 03:13:50 AM
Bitcoin will be scarce obviously so it will have a deflation of some sort to accomodate the number of people who wants to use it. All transactions will be in satoshis since bitcoin price will be too high.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
September 14, 2018, 03:04:08 AM
Bitcoin in several years do a lot of changes in terms of scope it becomes wider and higher more and more countries will be adopting bitcoin, when it comes to investor off course with many people know about it the better the possiblity of more profit and also it will become useful to many.
Activity: 35
September 14, 2018, 02:44:50 AM
It's hard to say about the future, maybe Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will be used for payment and will partially replace the possibilities of fiat money in the future. bitcoin will,reign and be the famous cryptocurrency in the world market, I believe it will.
Activity: 163
September 14, 2018, 02:34:27 AM
after passing in 2018 surely bitcoin will rise in price, in early January to December the price of bitcoin dropped, in 2019 surely the price of bitcoin will rise, I believe bitcoin will reach a very high price point.
Activity: 136
September 14, 2018, 01:03:49 AM
All of us, who stay in this forum hope that Bitcoin will cost 50000$ in next some years or better 10000$  Smiley Amin!)
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 12:43:36 AM
what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

After a few more years, Bitcoin prices will increase dramatically because Blockchain technology is indispensable for future services. Put your trust in the Crypto market and play the fate of your life. one is you rich, the other is you will have nothing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
September 14, 2018, 12:33:03 AM
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Bitcoin expert  and even the crypto analyst says that bitcoin after several years will become valuable.And if people continue to patronize bitcoin and support it then bitcoin will very strong digital currency so it was great for those people whe are invest erlier and keep for long term because they have a great chance for huge profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
September 13, 2018, 11:56:40 PM
I think the existence of bitcoin will continue and grow bigger after the next few years.
Bitcoin is now known to many people and they even believe that bitcoin is a very profitable future asset.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 08:34:33 PM

My expectation on bitcoin is government can regulate bitcoin for payment. Beside that, bitcoin transaction confirmation become more faster than before. If Government regulation about bitcoin issued, I am believe many tourist prefer using bitcoin because its more safe and secure than carrying paper money
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 05:09:58 PM
Bitcoin after several years, is still going strong ,and be spreading in every country worldwide , but if countries will not be accepting and legalized bitcoin and cryptocurrency but still there are many people who will join via internet and be a cusyomers and investors of bitcoin,so I look forward of seeing bitcoin stability in the coming years because of its excellent performance as cryptos.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 13, 2018, 04:05:38 PM
We can only look forward and hope that eventuall bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will indeed be usable later on like fiat currency. I think this is one reason why many cryptocurrencies are making ways to have debit cards and the likes so that eventually cryptos are accepted in the market.
That is not the kind of adoption that we are looking for, transforming your cryptocurrencies first to fiat currency is not a way to gain adoption, we need that people begin to accept cryptocurrencies directly for their products and services, once we see that kind of adoption from businesses we will see that the adoption from the average person is going to go up as well and when that happens the price of bitcoin will surely skyrocket.
Activity: 71
Merit: 14
September 13, 2018, 01:21:30 AM
Bitcoin price seems decreasing now days i think the future of bitcoin not good. Price will be dead but the cryptocurrencies will never die.We can just expecting of increasing bitcoin price other wise we can't do anything.  see dark future of bitcoins
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
September 13, 2018, 12:37:35 AM
I dont know what will happen to bitcoin but there will be more and more crypto projects being borned after several years.
Crypto currency will bring a new revolution to our financial and technological industry.

Hopefully bitcoin will stay too as it was the parent of everything. But we are not sure. Bitcoin doesn't have real applications or products like others.

It will increase again, in every drops there's arise awaits, it will just take time like how bitcoin increased last year it took more years before it got noticed, at this time it needs more reliability before it arise again.
Activity: 77
September 12, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

Activity: 501
Merit: 147
September 12, 2018, 11:34:47 PM

That's also my analysis even if there is more struggle experienced of bitcoin but still bitcoin operated gradually and i know that after several years more people adopt to bitcoin because of more potential to change the life of people specially in lifestyle living high technology is needed to all people for conveniently processed.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 10:04:16 PM
We can only look forward and hope that eventuall bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will indeed be usable later on like fiat currency. I think this is one reason why many cryptocurrencies are making ways to have debit cards and the likes so that eventually cryptos are accepted in the market.
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 09:53:58 PM
I also hope like that, hoping that I can use bitcoin for everything and anywhere, besides that I hope the price rises again and the market gets excited again, maybe the next few years the government will support and accept bitcoin to be legal
Pages:
Jump to: