Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after several years? - page 19. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 11, 2018, 09:40:57 PM
I think that within a few years Bitcoin will be finalized and may be included in the world economy as a generally accepted currency.

If even today it is announced about the Bitcoin price several times a day, in future, BTC can become one of the leading currencies (if not the main one). Hold it now - to be independent financially in several years.
We have a greater future with bitcoin, this will become more valauble in the future. People are still holding bitcoin for this reason, after several years all our hardwork with bitcoin will be worth it. Bitcoin will be availble in the main market, and people will love to own this coin because of the technology bitcoin have.
bitcoin legalization and  acceptance in any merchants good be main reason why people should buy and hold bitcoin for several years.if lighting network implemented maybe it could replace visa as payment system.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 06:40:33 PM
Bitcoin will be adopted by more countries and more accessible to people where more cryptocurrency exchanges will be seen in malls and cities globally. And I am sure that Bitcoin will continue to grow faster a few years from now and possibly big. If there are still trusting and patronized cryptocurrency and continue to support the technology it will have a good future in several years if there is no demand in the market what will happen to the supply so it is in hand of the users the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 11, 2018, 06:28:19 PM
I think that within a few years Bitcoin will be finalized and may be included in the world economy as a generally accepted currency.

If even today it is announced about the Bitcoin price several times a day, in future, BTC can become one of the leading currencies (if not the main one). Hold it now - to be independent financially in several years.
We have a greater future with bitcoin, this will become more valauble in the future. People are still holding bitcoin for this reason, after several years all our hardwork with bitcoin will be worth it. Bitcoin will be availble in the main market, and people will love to own this coin because of the technology bitcoin have.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 05:45:45 PM
if for the next few years all countries in the world have been compact to accept the existence of bitcoin and can develop better than the many bitcoin problems that still cannot be resolved, it is possible that we can use it as a legitimate payment instrument but if it is uncertain it will still be like at present, only as an investment tool like gold and silver.

considering the purpose of bitcoin is created as a payment tool that is easier and faster when making transactions but to replace the virtual currency itself I think it will still be impossible.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
September 11, 2018, 05:08:26 PM
Bitcoin won't be changed as currency, cause of its creator Satoshi Nakamoto is hiding, he doesn't do anything to improve it. But society's acceptance can be improved. Right commercial and necessary laws can support spreading of crypto over the world. I do not know any supermarket which would accept bitcoin for payment, but there are many other places that already do.
The nearly future of crypto currencies is very promising, but the end of crypto era is also can be predicted, because of nothing in this world can last forever.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 04:35:55 PM
In a few years it is not known what will happen at all in the whole world.  If you remember, we live in an unstable society.
Activity: 103
September 11, 2018, 03:59:44 PM
I just want bitcoin in the future to be a trading currency that can be used to buy all the necessities on the internet, only that is no more because if we buy goods with bitcoin everything becomes easier.

I think this will also require mass adoption to grow more transactions in crypto.
If bitcoin can bring more adoption when it is in terms of currency then this will be big in the future. Although it is predicted that the price of bitcoin will skyrocket to the moon in the future because more people have a strong mentality and await the rise in bitcoin prices.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

Activity: 101
September 10, 2018, 02:11:02 PM
In a few years, bitcoin will be the main currency, you just need to wait.
Activity: 208
September 10, 2018, 12:46:16 PM
Predicting the future of bitcoin is quite difficult. For the last couple of months crypto market has been extremely unstable but nonetheless, i still believe that Bitcoin maintain its dominance despite an ever-increasing number of ‘cryptos’ entering the fray. And in the months or years to come, bitcoin will reach far more greater heights.

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 10, 2018, 09:24:00 AM
After a few years, bitcoin became more popular. Many people know bitcoin, this market will soon be accepted by everyone. This will make the market thrive.
Granted that bitcoin becomes more popular than it is now, the main concern is: can it adapt to the level of usage? Last year, transaction fees reach absurd levels. Not to the point that people would go back to wire transfers to move money overseas but enough to question the tech behind it. Which is why, I hope that lightning would become well integrated in the society in the future to avoid this from happening again.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 09:17:36 AM
what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

I am believe bitcoin will growing bigger in next few years. Market cap value will reach trillion dollar when crypto regulated by government and many new investor come in market. Crypto is good future investment and i am believe it can used in any merchant
government regulation and bitcoin halving could be main issue for bitcoin price and crypto future.and also if its accepted in many merchants its meand bitcoin could used as payment system.
Activity: 128
September 10, 2018, 09:04:09 AM
After a few years, bitcoin became more popular. Many people know bitcoin, this market will soon be accepted by everyone. This will make the market thrive.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
September 10, 2018, 08:54:58 AM
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Bitcoin is already good. As it is there are already lots of people who are making use of it and you can use it for buying stuffs that you need online. You can use it to buy gift cards which you can use to purchase from Amazon. Using Bitcoin is based on what we decide to do with it, if it’s going to be our main currency then that’s a decision the government will have to make and not us, no matter how much we try to campaign or whatever…
Activity: 12
September 10, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

As our time goes by, everything in this world even bitcoin itself will undergo changes and i know it will develop more and it will become widely known in our society as a new form of money which we can use it already in buying in public places just like the fiat money we used nowadays. And if it will happen in the future it just shows that our world become more progressive and advance..
Activity: 32
September 10, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

It is hard to predict what Bitcoin's future will look like. Bitcoin can be very well developed, even for everyday transactions. But that day will be a very long day. Currently, what we need most is the market will stabilize again later this year.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 06:31:34 AM
If we continue to support bitcoin and other digital currencies then probably bitcoin will be widely all over the world and become more valuable in the next few years. And more and more people will be using it as a digital currency, an alternative to our fiat money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
September 10, 2018, 06:22:01 AM
Bitcoin for over several years since from the year it has started really becone a worldwide phenomenon and trend when it come to cryptocurrency. What makes it successful tiday is its capability to simultaneously be on what the people need and what the world has today right now. Bitcoin is highly accessible, extremely convinient, and greatly has an impact on the cryptocurrency world. And I think that if Bitcoin will continuously be that cryptocurrency that the people needs and want; if it will constantly adapting and adjusting itself to the demand and trend; and if it is consistently providing the people something onto what the people are expecting, then surely, it will become more successful as the years go by and it will become more established than it is today.
Activity: 39
September 10, 2018, 05:53:06 AM
The future of bitcoin depend on it economic progress now. If bitcoin continue to decrease in value as it as been doing since 6months ago, it will have no future. But if it can turn around and increase just has it as done 2years from now,  it bears a great future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 05:36:07 AM
I think bitcoin after a few years will be something that everyone loves. Bitcoin will become more popular and many investors invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will become more potential in the future. And will be recognized by the world. I hope that happens to bitcoin. Because bitcoin holders expect positive things from bitcoin.

I am not sure that people will feel love for Bitcoin in future. They will simply take it as usual currency, maybe the most convenient one. Nobody will dare to ban BTC then.

We don't know that yet and we have no clue what will happen in the future really. I'm pretty sure that there is no way one can even tell what will happen during that period. We already have trouble using bitcoin freely in many countries. Let's just not speak about the countries who has the legality of bitcoin becaue they are not the problem and they may continue to use it but won't contribute much over the international trades and investment. So if bitcoin really want to be alive after decade or two then it needs to be well regulated.

My guess is, we will come to know about the whole scenario slowly and as we move in the time. With this we will have clear understanding as many countries either will ban it completely or many of them will accept abd thus over the time we will be able to say surely that it's gonna have bright future ahead or not.
Pages:
Jump to: