Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after several years? - page 18. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 12, 2018, 09:00:34 PM
what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

Bitcoin after a several years?  I think bitcoin will grow bigger and bigger because of being popular in all over the world. And bitcoin become ligalize in all country.
bitcoin community day by day growth massively.and many media talks and discuss about bitcoin and cryptocurrency price.this is could socialize and give positive effect to its price.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 08:57:57 PM
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

In time to come in future, people will be spending bitcoin at various outlets just the same way they would spend fiat using their debit cards. By then, almost everyone would have been aware on how to operate the bitcoin wallets.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 08:20:53 PM

Bitcoin after a several years?  I think bitcoin will grow bigger and bigger because of being popular in all over the world. And bitcoin become ligalize in all country.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 07:21:55 PM
in 2018 bitcoin was destroyed because the price was so cheap, although there are still many people who have bitcoin because they are waiting for the right price, maybe bitcoin will be very far from most predictions.
Activity: 323
September 12, 2018, 07:10:48 PM
I think bitcoin after a few years will be very good. Because the potential of bitcoin is still good. And also the popularity of bitcoin will continue to increase. Because I believe that bitcoin will be great in the future. Bitcoin has the potential to continue to grow.
Activity: 129
September 12, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

It can happen when the popularity of bitcoin or crypto users is widespread and used by everyone, life will be more practical to do shopping or any transaction, and the finances will be very good for the future, and I hope in the future for countries that have not adopted crypto in order to legalize this digital coin, because the benefits are very good
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 12, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

I think that bitcoin in a couple of years can cost 25-30 thousand dollars. Of course, this is all the assumptions, as no one else knows.
Probably when the next bull market comes the price will be even higher than that, after all the last all time high was of 20000 and the numbers you are giving are not so far away, you must understand that in the next years a lot of things are going to happen that will probably push the price of bitcoin up, things like the lightning network or the next halving are going to make the price very high.
Activity: 462
September 12, 2018, 06:51:17 AM
I think, bitcoin will continue to dominate the cryptomarket, the demand will still be greater than any other cryptocurrencies, and I hope that in that day, poeple are more aware of the cryptocommunity and what it is about, I really believe that cryptocurrency is gonna be the biggest change that will happen to our generation and it is the change that is sure to bring a better way of life to everyone.
I would not doubt that anyway. It has always dominated the crypto market being the first and I sure do not see that changing.
Nevertheless, we also have to understand that development within the crypto market itself will most definitely increase and that would involve real life usage of projects or coins with products and in that vein, we would see the whole crypto market booming more like just another digital stock market as the case may be. I believe so many things are coming that we will all be very happy we are part of this now in coming years.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
September 12, 2018, 06:32:45 AM
bitcoin continues to expand even rapidly, I think bitcoin prices will look for ATH again in the coming year
Activity: 44
September 12, 2018, 06:01:17 AM
Soon people will recognise benefits of doing such business and thus may start loving the bitcoin on mass scale. This use over mass level might just create a fire among the governments and at the end they will also have to use it or implement the bitcoin use within the nation as legal tender.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 03:12:22 AM
maybe what will happen to bitcoin after the next few years, bitcoin will become very expensive and bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain because the volume of bitcoin trading will increase and the total supply of bitcoin will run out.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 12, 2018, 02:58:08 AM

Bitcoin will get big in next few years. There is going to be an increase in the number of users and also an increase in the price cause a lot of people will be investing in it as of then.

Even as of now you can use BTC to buy whatever you need. Bitcoin can buy you a lot of stuffs including Amazon gift cards, cars, food in some restaurants and even a house, because I have seen a lot of sites where they out up houses for sell and people make payment with Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 02:56:40 AM
I think the Bitcoin price will increase over the next few years and be widely used by many countries. But I do not recommend using it to replace the money. If done too well, the criminals will use it to do money laundering.
Maybe the market price increase will happen for more years and for now the trend for bitcoin market price is in 20K USD as the highest crypto market price for bitcoin and stabilize on 6K-7K USD in the crypto market the same as with the next 3 years. And it will going to go more increase in the next few years.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 02:24:11 AM
Bitcoin will still be dominant to all crypto in the market and ETH would still be second great crypto to bitcoin. As we all know that these two crypto dominated in the market through marketcap volume which relatively the two crypto has shown basing on the graphical figures and numbers presented in the market.
Activity: 31
September 12, 2018, 01:55:09 AM
I don't know in the legal Bitcoin countries, activities will take place in the next years get developed. However, for countries that banned Bitcoin, several years would be legal and normal. That's my predicted alf.
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 12:43:42 AM
I think the Bitcoin price will increase over the next few years and be widely used by many countries. But I do not recommend using it to replace the money. If done too well, the criminals will use it to do money laundering.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 12:10:22 AM

I think bitcoin will be more and more developed by its convenience as well as the benefits that it gives to investors although the market is now falling but it is recovering. So in the future when people know bitcoin they will treat it as an official currency
Activity: 53
September 12, 2018, 12:06:30 AM
Since blockchain technology, virtual currency together with digital wallets will reign in the future, Bitcoin will still be Bitcoin in several years since we are towards cashless society. It can also be use as mode of payments anywhere and everywhere, and that its goal.

I think the biggest change in Bitcoin a few years later is the price. Now I bravely predict that the price of Bitcoin will become one digit again after a few years.
Think about the excitement that Bitcoin can be used to pay in life in the future, but wait a minute, I think this possibility is very small.
Activity: 81
September 11, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

indeed, bitcoin can already be used to buy goods in supermarkets, but that can only be done in a country that supports bitcoin as a legitimate means of payment, but for countries that do not support it, it is still difficult to implement, if we see that there are still many countries the trade is still traditional like bitcoin they still don't understand the workings of digital currencies, and things like this are still many we find in developing countries.
Activity: 448
September 11, 2018, 10:33:33 PM
the future of bitcoin will improve, I am very happy to be able to work on bitcoin coins, the future of bitcoin will grow from year to year, the price now is indeed down, but bitcoin prices will definitely rise.
Pages:
Jump to: