Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after several years? - page 20. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 05:18:09 AM
what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

after several years, many things could happen. But most likely possibilities are that bitcoin will continue to grow. at the present, bitcoin is slowly bouncing back. the market may be balanced again at the end of this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 05:11:20 AM
I think Bitcoin wil be crazy expensive in the next few years! Then as time goes by and many other stores keep accepting Bitcoin as a payment for goods and services, it will keep on stabilizing and then it will set it's price on that peak. Once that happens, people will just get Bitcoin left And right and we, the first once, will be smiling along the way.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
September 10, 2018, 05:03:32 AM
I think in the near future, Bitcoin's price will plummet but it will be stable enough not to have sudden spikes on its price. Then, once that happens people have already knew of bitcoin as not juat an investment but a viable currency for exchange of goods and services all across the country. I think we can see this in maybe 10-20 years.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 12:19:01 AM

I think that bitcoin in a couple of years can cost 25-30 thousand dollars. Of course, this is all the assumptions, as no one else knows.
Activity: 29
September 09, 2018, 11:30:13 PM
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

No one can predict the future, 2017 is the time when Bitcoin exploded, maybe now it is gearing up for the next long run, I am not sure about the price of Bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin will continue to grow, it will have more chance to become greater and greater. Be patient.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
September 09, 2018, 10:03:00 PM
I think bitcoin will be accepted by more and more people in a few years. And more people will enter the crypto currency world and start trading. Also, people will use bitcoin and other crypto to buy stuff in store and online.
it crypto could be accepted in onlie store , there will much  investor come to cryptocurrency market buying bitcoin.this function as payment system could be main reason why they bought it.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
September 09, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

BTC will rise of course but it will take several years just as we hope but what you need to believe is what will happen to bitcoin right now and all the altcoins, right now all these cryptocurrencies are going down and will soon dip that you can't get a hundred dollar for a hundred EOS token. The more you hold this time the more you lose money. Take the advice of those who you thought are spreading fud, dump what you have right now before its too late because it appears they are right.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 08:40:40 PM

I am believe bitcoin will growing bigger in next few years. Market cap value will reach trillion dollar when crypto regulated by government and many new investor come in market. Crypto is good future investment and i am believe it can used in any merchant
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 09, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

A few years later, Bitcoin's price will definitely increase by more than $ 10k and everything will be better. I always expect the SEC to enter the market and create the Bitcoin ETF to combat whale market manipulation. If that happens, the price of Bitcoin will increase dramatically in the future.
I'm seeing this mistake a lot in the last months, you should not rely on a centralized party to try to regulate the activity of bitcoin or of its participants, you're missing what bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are about and if you are missing such a central point when it comes to cryptocurrencies I wonder what else are you missing? Accept the volatility or get out of the market.
Activity: 314
September 09, 2018, 04:30:44 PM
BTC is being accepted in many services, shops in which the largest and most popular may include:
Overstock.com (Specializing in huge range of furniture and fashion)
Expedia  : The hotel reservation service is relatively large.
Newegg: A strong electronics retailer in the United States
Shopify, Foodler (Shopping and Dining Systems)
There are also many shops, cafes or Microsoft Xbox Game Purchases, Buy servers, domain providers : Namecheap, etc. There are also ATM around the country that allow you to withdraw cash directly from Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is relatively liquid, liquidity means that many people recognize and support, the more liquid and popular, the more valuable it is confirmed. The more people who support them, the more it grows.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 09, 2018, 04:07:01 PM
it's true that the technology is growing so fast but the need of humans is also decreasing proportionally to it If artificial intelligence grow and machines learn most of our human works then they are going to replace humans. So we have to look forward into the future and do someone today. Let us use bitcoins and grow yourself or let's learn how machines do work.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 09, 2018, 03:58:58 PM
I think bitcoin after a few years will be something that everyone loves. Bitcoin will become more popular and many investors invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will become more potential in the future. And will be recognized by the world. I hope that happens to bitcoin. Because bitcoin holders expect positive things from bitcoin.

I am not sure that people will feel love for Bitcoin in future. They will simply take it as usual currency, maybe the most convenient one. Nobody will dare to ban BTC then.
People will surely have some affection for Bitcoin in the future once they know the real and genuinely uses/potentials of bitcoin. I'm saying this cause you and I was once not a lover of bitcoin but it all changed once we knew and felt the taste of bitcoin potentials.

Concerning OP question, bitcoin a market, investment and currency and for it to be balance it must have it own down time in other just like other market, investment and currency.
Activity: 126
September 09, 2018, 02:07:56 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin and blockchain technology will soon be used in every corner of the planet. Everyone will be able to pay in easy access with bitcoin, as in a simple Fiat currency.
Even now it is famous all over the world. Blockchain technology is being use all over the world now; it has good disposition and the way of using it really reliable for users and investors, after some years bitcoin will be famous and it will be high in price even more than this, we should not stop investing because it is really a great investment which is highly profitable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
September 09, 2018, 01:03:50 PM
I think bitcoin will be accepted by more and more people in a few years. And more people will enter the crypto currency world and start trading. Also, people will use bitcoin and other crypto to buy stuff in store and online.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
September 09, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

I think bitcoin after so many years, still the price of it will rise up and continue to become successful. I just hope like what others hope that this bitcoin become a legal currency in every country.
Activity: 504
September 09, 2018, 12:46:21 PM
I think bitcoin after a few years will be something that everyone loves. Bitcoin will become more popular and many investors invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will become more potential in the future. And will be recognized by the world. I hope that happens to bitcoin. Because bitcoin holders expect positive things from bitcoin.

I am not sure that people will feel love for Bitcoin in future. They will simply take it as usual currency, maybe the most convenient one. Nobody will dare to ban BTC then.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

It is hard to guess  how Bitcoin will look in future.
I believe that it will always go up and more and more people will use it.
The technology which is behind (blockchain) will change the world. .
I think Bitcoin will give tough competition to the existing Fiat currency as it has the potential and capability to do this.The demand of Bitcoin has been rising a lot since the last nine years and it is also doing very well in the market.It has faced many ups and downs but as always emerged victorious.Bitcoin has the power to create new records as people have faith in it and that is why it is still in the market and is the most expensive and topmost cryptocurrency in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 12:39:49 PM
The price of bitcoin depends on the complexity of the mining and the number of coins. Accordingly, bitcoin in the price will only grow. And as previously mentioned Satoshi, bitcoin will take a leading place in the economy!

it is also an influential thing in the development of bitcoin, especially sometimes a bitcoin miner will increase in time, because every person who has bitcoin is then going to jump directly.
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

It is hard to guess  how Bitcoin will look in future.
I believe that it will always go up and more and more people will use it.
The technology which is behind (blockchain) will change the world. .
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

I am seeing Bitcoin as the greatest crypto of all time and being adapted by most of the big companies and businesses in the world.  Bitcoin will be part of our everyday life and thus Bitcoin community will be multiplied compared to its number today. Government will also realized the benefits of it but will more strict about how it will be use.
Pages:
Jump to: