Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market? - page 10. (Read 6937 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
It has a lot of technical problems, in my opinion will not allow it to become a global crypto coin, which people will use massively.Here we can conclude that not as long as its bitcoin will continue to be controlled in the market. I believe that bitcoin is the only one that can control the market. Sometimes bitcoin goes through a huge drop in its price and some altcoin will also follow so later I believe that bitcoin is really one that people can control in the market.
Activity: 29
It's certain that In cryptocurrency market bitcoin have more higher value than others although altcoin also has high value.
Activity: 70
Definitely, In my own viewpoint bitcoin will take the market eventhough it is as yet experiencing value diminish. Yet at the same time it will take control the market since I know it can recuperate as quickly as time permits and it can even build its cost as its appear.
Activity: 154
uniquely, bitcoin is the leader in the crypto-currency market and it will soon rise in price, so analysts say
Activity: 128
In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

of course bitcoin, because as I see most altcoins will be converted into bitcoin in exchange.
the goal is to get bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
If we consider the track record of bitcoins and altokones, I think that bitcoin will successfully use market control. Bitcoin also remains dominant until now. In addition, bitcoin has a larger market and has more support than bitcoin. Although, perhaps one day altcoin will beat bitcoine, but I think that this is impossible now.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
The one who are taking control of the market are ofcourse the people who are using Bitcoin and altcoin, the movement of the market depends on the users. But the whales are most likely really the one who can control or manipulate the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think that the best alternative to bitcoin in 2018 will be ETH and LTC, but you should not forget about bitcoin either, because it must be in the portfolio as the most crypto currency.
Activity: 314
Holding the market and determining the existence of the entire coinmartketcap system is Bitcoin. Because it is the blood vessel of the crypto system, even if the bitcoin is reduced, ICOS goes bankrupt.
Activity: 29
definitely bitcoin Wink
Activity: 58
Bitcoin is the benchmark for altcoin prices, when the price of Bitcoin falls, Altcoin falls, when the price of Bitcoin rises, Altcoin rises.
There are no other coins that can challenge Bitcoin now. Altcoin may continue to increase now and then but there is no possibility that one of them might pursue Bitcoin or its market capitalization. Their prices are interrelated and I don't see any way in which Altcoin will take over bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king who will not be defeated by all cryptocurrency in the next few decades.
Activity: 476
In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

Bitcoin has the highest capitalization of all time in the cryptocurrency market, the bitcoin is currently  controlling the market and I know that there are no altcoins that can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 154
I believe Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency as it is the first ever crypto and also, it is the most traded cryptocurrency since inception of cryptocurrency. So, I favour Bitcoin to control and dominate the market just as it used to
Activity: 168
I would like to say it is still Bitcoin will take control in the market as Altcoin are only depending on the price of Bitcoin.Bitcoin will still be the best coin in crypto world.
Activity: 490
I don't think anyone can control the market movements of bitcoin and altcoin, market price movements depend on market participants, if demand is high then prices will rise and vice versa
true if prices rise then the market demand is very high and it affects the coins that will go up, either altcoins or bitcoins depending on the volume available.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
Obviously all the countries in the world are thinking about Bitcoin in terms of accepting and becoming a currency, so bitcoin is the one to take control over the market, it is unavoidable.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Bitcoin currently controls about 52% of the total marketcap, whereas currently it is registered with more than 1800 coins and tokens, this shows that bitcoin is too strong and dominant so I prefer to make bitcoin a major investment compared to altcoins.
Activity: 49
The current market trend has shown that only Bitcoin can control the market, and no altcoin can control Bitcoin. This is a fact that cannot be changed so far!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

I think as the first cryptoccurrency that is being created before other coin, bitcoin is still taking control of the market. Bitcoin price rises and drop so shall other coin raise and drop too because they are still depend on the bitcoin as the king of all coins and the its prices control other coins, bitcoin controls many markets
copper member
Activity: 54
I wish the majority of the alt-coins would dry up - most of them seem like scams to make tiny pools of people rich by pumping and dumping the price ... It makes the whole concept of cryptocurrency seem scammy
Pages:
Jump to: