Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market? - page 8. (Read 6937 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Altcoin is generally just a bigger market, but for the most part, bitcoin is the bridge between them. Generally, if you want to buy altcoin, you should buy bitcoin and then use the bitcoin to buy alts. It's hard to find a place to buy altcoin directly. I believe this is what makes Bitcoin and Ethereum particularly so great in terms of all other altcoins. As long as the system must buy altcoin using bitcoin or eth.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
no doubtly, bitcoin dominance is important for the crypto market to move heavily. so bitcoin is taking control the marekt always I think.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
It was certainly true that there was a rise in the volume of altcoins when bitcoin was dropping due to bad market status as of this time. Yet even when the market falls bitcoin stayed on the top and no other altcoin like ethereum had dethroned it. Just recently everything seems to be green for bitcoin and altcoin did seem to follow which means that bitcoin still have been controlling the market. So the dominance still goes to bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I dont see possible that any altcoin control market over bitcoin. Bitcoin is the origin of this system. All altcoins price and future depends on what move bitcoin will do. I predict bitcoin will keep  being the leader of this market.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
I still tend to the fact that now the leader of the crypto-currency market is bitcoin and it will always be so. I do not see any altcoin that would have the same potential and level of trust as bitcoin.

Btc hash rate is under control of CHINA! Drop those butcoins before its too late.. you harm not only the environment..! xrp will soon take over 1st place because it is the only coin with real utility.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the main coin in which all trades take place! of course the whole market will control bitcoin, the entire crypto market is very much dependent on the bitcoin's standability! on this we need serious competitors with a good capitalization
Activity: 406
I still tend to the fact that now the leader of the crypto-currency market is bitcoin and it will always be so. I do not see any altcoin that would have the same potential and level of trust as bitcoin.
Activity: 168
For me it is still the bitcoin who will take control of the market because some of the altcoin still cannot stand alone without the help of the bitcoin, and bitcoin is ruling out some of the altcoins. You cannot also exchange some of your coin to usd if you do not convert it first to bitcoin. Bitcoin has the highest price of the coin and no one can beat it also bitcoin ia the number 1 coin in coinmarketcap. Most of the people uses bitcoin for their transactions. Lips sealed Lips sealed

I think it's hard to find a place to buy altcoins directly and as long as the system has to buy altcoins using bitcoin, altcoins are very unlikely to have a price greater than bitcoin
I think altcoin is a big market, but if you want to buy altcoins, you have to buy bitcoin and then use bitcoin to buy altcoins
Activity: 210
Altcoin is a good prospect for investment. which indicates the increase in demand for them in the next few years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
It depends on a coin when you choose your coin to invest money here and who is the one who should have the coin's price.
Activity: 203
Merit: 2
From my view both bitcoin and altcoin will not control of the market
Activity: 164
Between Bitcoin and Altcoins Bitcoin will take control of the market and decide on the cost of the Altcoins. Because the capital of the bitcoin in the coinmarket market is so large and it regulates all that is also a downside when some major market regulators and regulators.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think in the end bitcoin will give its first place what ever altcoin (e.g. ETH) and die. Bitcoin does not bring anything new now, there are more perfect coins than bitcoin and I think they will win.
Activity: 112
ALTcoin never take the control of the market because it doesn't has its own existence without bitcoin so, it is impossible for altcoin and undoubtedly bitcoin will going to do this.
Activity: 33
In my opinion, altcoins depend on the bitcoin. Bitcoin will always control the market because when bitcoin falls, altcoins also falling.
Activity: 90
In my own opinion, btc will take control of the market and well as the altcoins. If you will really look into the market, as btc goes high altcoins also follows, and as btc goes down altcoins also goes down. Btc and altcoins has connections on their different role. Btc is the only crypto currency that can exchange on different fiat money which other altcoins. Btc also got mass adoption which is very important on which coins will be known and not. Btc also made a great name in the field of crypto which everyone knows it now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Bitcoin will rule the market in the coming future followed by altcoin market obviously bitcoin will control the altcoin market both prices grow individually  parallel
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Bounty Manager https://t.me/voki_bounty
time for altcoins

now !
Activity: 322
Altcoins are also gaining momentum now, seeking to gain a foothold in the non-cash world of the future. Here are the five main competitors of bitcoin with a capitalization of more than $ 5 billion, including ETH, XPR, IOTA, DASH, LTC.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
In terms of market dominance bitcoin has a full influence in crypto market as what we experience when bitcoin drops altcoins follows also and it drops even bigger compared to bitcoin price. and it take years for altcoins to replace bitcoin in its current status.
Pages:
Jump to: