Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market? - page 13. (Read 6937 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

You can see that the market at the moment is showing bitcoin dominance, only a small bitcoin modification can shield the market volatility and altcoin prices can fall sharply. Therefore, I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin to reduce risk, although the return is less than altcoin, but the present moment is the safest.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

I do not consider it a battle on controlling the market. Crypto still has not got enough mass adoption, but when that happens, users will not hold Bitcoin only, because somehow they will need Ethereum to perform transactions of the DApp they use, they will need to stake ERC20 tokens to use a platform or a service.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
control will be the coin that can provide fast transactions, decentralization and a stable exchange rate. up to this point, all coins are most often used only for speculation
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
I fully believe in Bitcoin as well as I believe in Ethereum. I think to control the future market might be Bitcoin and even then it is undeniable for now and so on and Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and will remain the best ever and always dominate. With higher Bitcoin prices, Bitcoin is increasingly trusted and reliable to control the crypto market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Bitcoin due to the fact that they all depends or depending on Bitcoin technology or its reputation for them to live on or for them to have extra human beings as a way to undertake their cash. And from what i accept as true with both Bitcoin and altcoins will live on concurrently.
Activity: 322
trading with Altcoin requires more supervision. Mistakes in trading with Bitcoin and Altcoin can make you lose your valuable investment in a very short time. There is no doubt that all types of investments require all the attention, dedication and great focus that helps you avoid mistakes
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Bitcoin and Altcoins. On this side, of course Bitcoin dominates the market. We can see that every Bitcoin has decreased or increased prices, then Altcoins will follow the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
Obviously bitcoin. Bitcoin is domination over 49% of the crypto market and it will be dominating. Bitcoin is one, and all other crypto coins not equal to the bitcoin. So, the crypto market is now under bitcoin control and it will remain as like same, I think.
Activity: 81
Even though some people may feel Bitcoin is fine as it is today, it doesn't necessarily happen in the future. Bitcoin, like other financial assets, needs competition to excite the market. Altcoin presents competition in this regard, although there is no alternative cryptocurrency that is a real threat to Bitcoin. Without altcoins, Bitcoin will look very different from what we know today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 4
No coin will be a bitcoin competitor because cryptocurrency appears to be initiated by bitcoin so that even now its movement and development become a reference for altcoin. It's hard to be a bitcoin competitor, because the main purpose of investors and traders in the market is to get as much bitcoin as possible.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Bitcoin still has the largest market control that cannot be easily overtaken by the alts,The answer is a little fuzzy, but there are several factors at play.
Activity: 159
bitcoin and altcoin all also control the market, because in the crypto world that controls the market is bitcoin and altcoin ...
but what tends to control the market in terms of ups and downs is bitcoin ...
Activity: 283
I have not seen any prerequisites that would say that bitcoin is losing its leadership positions. He remains in charge, and I think he will always be.
Activity: 490
I would not call the situation of bitcoin questionable. It still remains the leader among all crypto-currencies. And I don't know any coins that could really beat him.
Activity: 324
I think the role of both of them is very influential on the current market situation. although the value of bitcoin is still the main benchmark. at least it will continue to go forward, until there is a new innovation to be the answer to that.  Wink
Activity: 616
Bitcoin will continue to lead while the atcoin will follow and I don't see this trend changing anytime soon.
Activity: 378
At present the price movement of bitcoin is very slow but there are actually a few coins that I see in the price movement start fast. One of them is altcoins, so I can predict that there is a possibility in the future that altcoins can control the market and can beat bitcoin. It took some time for him to be able to defeat him. Cool
Activity: 126
the market is controlled by a big whale, and I am very sure of the fall in the price of bitcoin in 2017 yesterday because of the whale's behavior.
they sell assets on a large scale! and that makes bitcoin seem like an exploding bubble.
Activity: 40
Bitcoin is the king of all coins the main hold is in Bitcoin hand, If Bitcoin price goes down then no one can stop altcoin price to go down and if Bitcoin goes up with unexpected movement than again altcoin price affected in this way Bitcoin take control of the market.

Yes, all altcoins follows are for Bitcoin. This is an obvious market trend. I think only Satoshi will be able to change it. But he will not. Because Satoshi is dead.
Activity: 56
Bitcoin is the king of all coins the main hold is in Bitcoin hand, If Bitcoin price goes down then no one can stop altcoin price to go down and if Bitcoin goes up with unexpected movement than again altcoin price affected in this way Bitcoin take control of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: