Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market? - page 9. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102
In the nearest future, altcoins will control the crypto marketplace because a lot of new coins have been created. Coins that have worked on the shortcomings of bitcoin. Bitcoin being the first crypro coin will forever be  on the top . It will be an antique that is affordable only by the very rich
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
Altcoins are totally dependant on bitcoin for their value.So in no way,they could take control over the market Bitcoin's price is also dragging down the altcoin market. Altcoins are still growing and maybe in the near future, there is a huge possibility that they will take control of the market. For now, I can conclude that Bitcoin is still on top.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Bitcoin will remain the market leader.In any case, this cryptocurrency will manage the movements in the market.There will be many good projects,but they will not cope with bitcoin
Activity: 52
I think that the altcoins have greater demand in the market as  the  price is very cheap it is used compare to Bitcoin
It's like Bitcoin is for rich people but the altcoins are for everyone
Activity: 181
My opinion is that, for now I conclude that Bitcoin is still above.
Bitcoin prices also still have an impact on the altcoin market, but Altcoin still has a high chance that they will control the market someday.

Very correct opinion! Altcoin, perhaps, will control the market, but not soon. And that kind of currency has not yet appeared ...
Activity: 56
My opinion is that, for now I conclude that Bitcoin is still above.
Bitcoin prices also still have an impact on the altcoin market, but Altcoin still has a high chance that they will control the market someday.
Activity: 70
Just look at the current market dominance and you will see the winner. Bitcoin dominance is on a rise right now and it is hurting altcoins a lot. Bitcoin will surely have a bull run soon and it will also increase the total crypto market cap.
Activity: 238
Fact that altcoin is seen as a competition for  Bitcoin does not mean it will offers vast possibilities for potential investors who are looking for another means of investment rather than Bitcoin. It can control large number does not mean investors will prefer it to bitcoin, bitcoin is the the king of cryptocurrency and will continue to rule the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
right now the king of cryptocurrencies is bitcoin, but its not our hope, our hope is makes the altcoin and bitcoin have the same position and altcoin is not depend on bitcoin price its our all hope in cryptocurrencies world
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
anyone can control the market movements of bitcoin and altcoin, market price movements depend on market participants, if demand is high then prices will rise and vice versa.
SEC does not think so yet, the Supervisory authority considers the cryptocurrency market controlled and therefore does not yet give the opportunity to create crypto-funds.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
I think bitcoin will still take control of the market, because this is the king of cryptocurrency, which value is the highest and others are too low to can beat btc.

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Alternative coins in my opinion are having greater opportunities and possibilities in Blockchain are, than Bitcoin has, because they were initially created on the fundament of previous Bitcoin mastakes.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
some altcoins are ready to ripen their systems, ethereum is the most prepared for this, a certain altcoin day will dominate market volume and make its use more massive, there is speculation that bitcoin will shift its pattern, they will still be more expensive but with decreased volume effectiveness .

anytime bitcoin will become special in the eyes of speculators, but their rank will be evicted with coins that are more active and have a ceo that can account for everything legally.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
anyone can control the market movements of bitcoin and altcoin, market price movements depend on market participants, if demand is high then prices will rise and vice versa.
Activity: 28
I think it's bitcoin. Until now the quality of bitcoin is number 1 and top. Lots of altcoins on the market, but in reality they have not been able to equalize the position with bitcoin. So bitcoin will still take control of the market
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
Altcoins are very sweet in building your bitcoin asset but the most important of it all is Bitcoin. All altcoins are linked to Bitcoin itself and there is no way any altcoin will dominate the cryptospace compared to Bitcoin.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
most of the time when Bitcoin dropped altcoin also dropped. But still I like to trade with Bitcoin and with Altcoin because I know that there is a greater possibility of earning income with crypto.
Activity: 84
the answer is obviously bitcoin, the reason being that almost all altcoin exchanges are converted into bitcoin.

altcoin is made just to make your bitcoin grow more, that's my personal opinion.
Activity: 30
Because the number of altcoins is more so I think it could be an altcoin that will take over the market. But the quality of bitcoin also still carries it in the top position.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
answer: bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: