Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum Pump's up - page 13. (Read 11707 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 16, 2019, 08:55:08 AM
As a holder of bitcoin at an entry price of $4,000(earlier this year's price). I already sold some of my bitcoins since I have already plenty of profits that can be already be harvested. After what happened in 2017 I already came up with a strategy that hold some and sold some since bitcoin will not always pumps like this. Being greedy wont get you to anything just be contented with some profits you can get.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
May 16, 2019, 08:27:26 AM
Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?
My strategy is to hold the bitcoin and ethereum I have, and I will accept bitcoin and ethereum as a payment in the store that I have.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
May 16, 2019, 07:59:47 AM
What is happening now is what we have been waiting for a very long time. The best strategy is to have time to buy bitcoin and ethereum before they grow too much.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 16, 2019, 07:18:42 AM
Now is a good time to keep the altcoins.  They have now taken a very good course for growth.  Therefore, I believe that I will continue to hold on until their peak.  But they say that really this growth will not be long.  So guys always be on the alert.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 16, 2019, 07:18:14 AM
Doing daily trades looks more profitable. With $200 capital now can make a pretty good profit. For the remaining coins in the year 2018 until now I still have not sold. I am still waiting for the market to pump higher again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 16, 2019, 06:38:40 AM
In this month, it's time to keep monitoring the market, because it's feared that it will come back down, so we don't lose a good moment. Bitcoin and altcoin have increased, little by little they will equal prices in 2017. Be ready, friends.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
May 16, 2019, 06:21:44 AM
Well my strategy is simple just keep hold the potential altcoins because the prices of crypto still increasing and I'm sure we will hit the highest price of cryptos.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
May 16, 2019, 05:59:24 AM
I will contine holding the eth because I believe it will return to its normal price from 200+ to 800+ we need to believe if we want to earn more profit from it. anyway If you don't have a guts holding it any longer you may sell it now because you have nothing to lose anyway.

This is a good strategy, continue holding is a good and profitable thing, I am sure that the market trend will continue to skyrocket so we can get big profits if we want to hold for the long term.
Activity: 1764
May 16, 2019, 05:40:41 AM
At the moment, I see no reason to sell bitcoin and ethereum, maybe we went to the starting line when the cryptocurrency market should grow and therefore now we need to hold and wait for the price of bitcoin and ethereum to be even greater.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
May 16, 2019, 05:30:30 AM
Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

I dont have any strategy right now, the best strategy for me in this bullish run is keep holding for long term. I think selling right now is not profitable because market looks very bullish and better keep holding until end this year
copper member
Activity: 593
May 16, 2019, 05:30:19 AM
I will hold several altcoins that are becoming a topic in the market and give some to Bitcoin as my strategy, now there is nothing to debate between them
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
May 16, 2019, 05:08:27 AM
I will contine holding the eth because I believe it will return to its normal price from 200+ to 800+ we need to believe if we want to earn more profit from it. anyway If you don't have a guts holding it any longer you may sell it now because you have nothing to lose anyway.
Activity: 462
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 16, 2019, 04:55:59 AM

We all can see the pump right now but the question is still, Are the Bulls back from holiday?. If yes, then we can hodl and probably buy more bitcoin and altcoin but if no, then always set your stoploss so that you dont get burned when the reversal start. As for now, my strategy is is to acquire Altcoin cheap and set stop loss because i still cant believe that the BULLs are fully back. Either am right or wrong, only time will tell.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
May 16, 2019, 04:34:08 AM
my strategy is to hold eth and also now good pumping of altcoins so it good time to trade,  but need to learn trading history first
Activity: 504
May 16, 2019, 03:49:20 AM
At the first i saw that bitcoin and ethereum gets grow up. Im very excited for that because im willing to hold also at this time and waiting for a big pump to gain a huge profit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 16, 2019, 03:28:41 AM

First, I want to say the pump will end the market will continue to rise for the next few months. for my strategy, I prefer to buy some altcoins that have not been increased from yesterday. and I also have some good altcoins. I will hold it until the end of the month and if the pump is still continuing it will make a new plan.
We are in bullish market so it predicted the cryptocurrency market will go up for the next few months but if a fall happen, don't need to worry because it's just a little correction after a pump and it's common to happen. After that the price will pump again, like what happen on bitcoin and ethereum price right now.
Activity: 313
May 16, 2019, 03:28:28 AM
this is the beginning of Pump in my opinion, because this increase is not yet how and can still rise higher.

keep your Altcoin higher and don't rush to sell it because we can still get bigger profits so that it can be utilized properly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
May 16, 2019, 03:22:05 AM
the most effective strategy is to buy again, add more assets, because prices start to rise and before the highest increase occurs, we have to buy again. most likely, in two months the market will really jump.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
May 16, 2019, 03:03:15 AM
My strategy?? Simple. Just hold and hold and hold Cheesy.

I'm just happy that the market is slowly increasing but I'm at a loss at this moment because I bought some altcoins last year when the price is slowly decreasing. One thing more, I'm holding coins for long run especially Bitcoin so this small increase in Bitcoin and other alts makes me happy Smiley. I'm sure many will take some profits at this moment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
May 16, 2019, 03:02:42 AM

First, I want to say the pump will end the market will continue to rise for the next few months. for my strategy, I prefer to buy some altcoins that have not been increased from yesterday. and I also have some good altcoins. I will hold it until the end of the month and if the pump is still continuing it will make a new plan.
Pages:
Jump to: