Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum Pump's up - page 15. (Read 11707 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
May 15, 2019, 10:23:16 AM
There is no strategy when this happens, there are only short term trading so that profits run without stopping like running water or the river that flows from the highest mountain.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 10:18:39 AM
Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

Well yes, all of us here saw the rising of prices right now. Hopefully it will continue until it meets our target prices to sell some of our cryptocurrencies. And my only strategy for this year 2019 is to hold my tokens until the Ethereum's price reaches at $600-$800.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
May 15, 2019, 10:09:04 AM
Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?
This time is to get profit mate, don't just hold your coin and I suggest to learn how to trade maybe it's the best way. Buy low and sell high that is my strategy at this time, the price bitcoin is not just continue to high although if you see it per day alwasy up but if you are a trader you will make this situation to buy and sell. I have got a profit in a few days ago and it seems like my profit has enough to buy 1 ethereum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
May 15, 2019, 09:57:31 AM
Am holding tight to my bitcoin and getting some few altcoin. I bought some ETN, the coin has been down for too long, I hope it joins in the pumping. Holding shitcoin is dangerous some will never resurrect  forever.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
May 15, 2019, 09:04:02 AM
My strategy, don't be greedy if you have made a profit, save it first and see how it moves. If you just want to enter the market, don't use all your assets, take it gradually.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
May 15, 2019, 09:00:48 AM

My strategy now is to sit in Bitcoins and wait until it rises in price to at least 15,000 dollars. And then I will look for coins to invest in which you can go from Bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 15, 2019, 08:58:16 AM
Bitcoin as far its pumped pretty decent i took some of bitcoin profit some still holding . But ethereum and other altcoins which i am holding its price still way more lesser than its potential . At least ethereum expected to be reach 800$ and other coins will be traded against BTC or ETC pair profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
May 15, 2019, 08:56:15 AM
It looks like the pump is focused on bitcoin, reaching a price of more than $ 8,000. Whereas ethereum is currently priced at $ 230. I don't think that this is just a moment, but there will be a pump next. I hope the price will last and not plunge back.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
May 15, 2019, 08:38:55 AM
Alternative cryptocurrencies have just begun their growth. I think in the near future they will only grow. But has the real long-term bullish rally started, this is a question.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
May 15, 2019, 07:50:35 AM
I am sure that Bitcoin in the future may give way to the Ethereum. Not to say and Ethereum is the most advanced and technologically advanced coin.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
May 15, 2019, 07:48:13 AM
Now many investors are increasingly believing in bitcoin because the good news of bitcoin is making prices go up, and this makes me trust and invest in several altcoins and bitcoins, hopefully the price will peak
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 07:45:56 AM
In my opinion it is obvious that after such pumping correction will follow. So, if you managed to buy your coins at the beginning of April, you can now partially fix the profit and wait for the moment for re-purchase. But I think that after the correction the growth will continue again.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
May 15, 2019, 07:40:20 AM
Seeing how much bitcoin and ethereum prices are raising so many buyers now at eth and btc I can also say luck of eth and btc sales prices at a later time because the price is too low for eth and btc in April so I'm really surprised that their pumps are too high and I know this good news for ethic holders, btc and altcoins because their profit is bigger and I'm sure that in the years This is the higher the price of btc and eth so other investors have taken advantage of the purchase so much so that when december comes high the price of altcoind and btc and eth so do not panic selling.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
May 15, 2019, 07:35:10 AM
I am more focused on bitcoin, I see the growth of bitcoin prices gives more investment benefits now, I sell half of my portfolio to exchange it for bitcoin. and not forgetting also that altcoin ethereum is also profitable since bitcoin has risen in price.
The growth of Bitcoin can determine the future of all altcoin available in this market. We are in the best and most stable phase so just invest in Bitcoin, you will still earn good profit from this coin. In fact the market is showing signs of accumulation in the last few days and there will definitely be a second price increase in June so think carefully so you can sell at a high price
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 15, 2019, 07:29:00 AM
I am selling some of my bits to take profit first and keep the rest for another increase. I still hold my ethereum because I want to make a bigger profit like before, and I know I need to be patient to wait for the ethereum price can increase. No matter how long it is, I will keep my ethereum until the price can back to the higher price.

Now, I still trying to search for profit from Bitcoin trading and I know that I can do that although I understand that it might be difficult for me to get a bigger profit. But I can accept any profit that I can see, and if I can repeat the trading and take more profit, I am sure that my profit will bigger too.
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
May 15, 2019, 07:23:07 AM
I am more focused on bitcoin, I see the growth of bitcoin prices gives more investment benefits now, I sell half of my portfolio to exchange it for bitcoin. and not forgetting also that altcoin ethereum is also profitable since bitcoin has risen in price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
May 15, 2019, 07:17:56 AM
It is quite pleasing to me that some of the altcoin prices have started to rise as fast as the Bitcoin price. My long-investing strategy was to invest in the Top 20 altcoins with the majority of my money. And i will contniue with this strategy until 2022.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
May 15, 2019, 06:56:44 AM

My strategy is to think and hold long term. I know from having been in this market that long-term holders are most rewarded, because the market has a tendency to defy expectations. At times bitcoin will get its pump at the expense of the alts, and at other times it will be vice versa, and occasionally bitcoin and the alts will pump at the same time.
Few investors only holding the long term so it was really interesting to survive in future. But many investors are traders so they are all buy and sell at quickly incase some big drop was happen they hold for next hype. So current market is good for buying the Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
May 15, 2019, 06:32:05 AM

My strategy is to think and hold long term. I know from having been in this market that long-term holders are most rewarded, because the market has a tendency to defy expectations. At times bitcoin will get its pump at the expense of the alts, and at other times it will be vice versa, and occasionally bitcoin and the alts will pump at the same time.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
May 15, 2019, 06:29:33 AM
it always happen when bitcoin price rise some altcoin price also increase
the reason is some altcoin have their standard price in bitcoin
example the altcoin is always being trade to 50 - 100 sat
so when bitcoin price rise and the altcoin will still be traded in that range
the price in bitcoin will still the same but the price in dollar will increase
Pages:
Jump to: