Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum Pump's up - page 14. (Read 11707 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 16, 2019, 02:54:15 AM
Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?
HODL is the best strategy when the market is going bullish even trading will not give much profits like holding when you are not good at analysis.I hope the bullish will not end in May,it will just go to the end of this year by that time we may see huge price difference from the current value.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
May 16, 2019, 02:43:19 AM
I thought it would be a correction today. There's more to the Altcoins. This is one of the reasons for the last abnormal price increase.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
May 16, 2019, 02:21:09 AM
Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?
Yes of course, we have seen this all the time a pump happens, this is because bitcoin is the king an the market will always follow it's trend, once we begin to see a moon in the price of bitcoin, then we should expect that we are going to see a growth in the price of other altcoins in the market like eth, especially the top 100 coins we have in coinmarketcap, so let us enjoy the moon and make sure we make a lot of profit from it because we will surely see a dump again which is a normal correction that always happens.
Activity: 247
Merit: 17
May 16, 2019, 01:42:27 AM
If you'll be able to do that in the right timing, you'll then grab much higher profits with your investment, plan well and build a good pattern so
you have a system that will bring you success while investing inside this market, the crypto market will bring more green movements so its all
about timing and patience.
Yeah, you right.
as long as bearish doesn't happen, I think it's quite easy to get profit on crypto trading.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 15, 2019, 11:25:02 AM
Pump ethereum and bitcoin became one of the starting points for the rise of cryptocurrency after a long period of significant decline. maybe this could be a sign to be able to hold bitcoin and ethereum up to prices in high positions
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 15, 2019, 11:24:47 AM
I will hold my BTC till bitcoin price sideways, and then I will sell my BTC to buy ETH and waiting price up for ETH  Cheesy
If you'll be able to do that in the right timing, you'll then grab much higher profits with your investment, plan well and build a good pattern so
you have a system that will bring you success while investing inside this market, the crypto market will bring more green movements so its all
about timing and patience.
Activity: 546
May 15, 2019, 11:23:34 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum at the moment has a strong momentum if you are going to look at the chart of it and maybe we can see more pump in a few days base on the chart they hold on their current position and maybe it will explode more on going upward, well I plan to do a swing trade to have more holdings.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 15, 2019, 11:16:50 AM
I just keep hold my altcoins and keep on waiting when there will be a pump of all the altcoins in relation to Bitcoin. I also participate in bounty campaigns to get promising coins.
Activity: 247
Merit: 17
May 15, 2019, 11:02:12 AM
I will hold my BTC till bitcoin price sideways, and then I will sell my BTC to buy ETH and waiting price up for ETH  Cheesy
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
May 15, 2019, 11:01:12 AM
This was an expected move. First, all the money flows to btc, then altcoins starts to follow. This will always continue. Market independent movements will be consistent with the subsequent behavior of the altcoins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
May 15, 2019, 10:58:02 AM
At the moment market seems to be heating up for some big rallies and as soon as 10k level is broken by btc i think it will gain more momentum as every doubt of bears will wipe out and market will be ready for new highs.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
May 15, 2019, 10:43:36 AM
Well, keep to the maximum. What to say. Growth is good. I was just worried about the fact that ETH was not much bored despite the rapid growth of Bitcoin. I think the main strategy now is to keep these two coins.

Many have saved these two coins, because we can see in some markets that traders prefer to buy rather than sell, especially BTC and ETH so that the prices of the two coins are greatly increased in this month, and this is an opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
May 15, 2019, 10:43:01 AM
I'm sure about Bitcoin, but Ethereum is a different case. I've read an interesting article about Ether situation on BlockChain24.co and I'm afraid it doesn't look good... But we will see
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
May 15, 2019, 10:39:35 AM
Well, keep to the maximum. What to say. Growth is good. I was just worried about the fact that ETH was not much bored despite the rapid growth of Bitcoin. I think the main strategy now is to keep these two coins.
Activity: 672
May 15, 2019, 10:36:49 AM
The best strategy now is to hold up the coins because the market has been experiencing turn around recently and it will surely have positive effect on other altcoins, not only bitcoin will go up in price.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 15, 2019, 10:33:38 AM
Well Ethereum grow now but what will happen if bitcoin will drop to 7000$? I think is better to still invest only small amount of money on Ethereum because something can happen these days.

It just started for Christ's sake. Unlike altcoins where liquidity quickly dries out, Bitcoin trading volume and liquidity are slower to change. The thing to watch for are the bearish divergences you may see in the high timeframe charts.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 15, 2019, 10:31:34 AM
I also think that this is indeed the first pump bitcoin experienced after bitcoin experienced a very severe price decline.
as well as altcoin, even though the altcoin cannot be fully pumped. but several other altcoins have been very good in recent days.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 15, 2019, 10:29:20 AM
Well Ethereum grow now but what will happen if bitcoin will drop to 7000$? I think is better to still invest only small amount of money on Ethereum because something can happen these days.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
May 15, 2019, 10:28:10 AM
I don't have any strategy for Bitcoin, just buy and hold for long term. I think there will be a next pump, so Bitcoin price will continues rise and will touch $10K in Q3.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 10:23:21 AM
Yeah, and as you can see there are so many altcoins are just pumping out of their base. Hopefully, the bullish will make such an opportunity for us to gain more profits.
Pages:
Jump to: