Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum Pump's up - page 12. (Read 11707 times)

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
May 18, 2019, 01:06:27 PM
Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?
Well, I don’t have much strategy again other than the strategy I have used before, I already knew that most coins that respond to bitcoin bull run is the ones on the top market cap, so I continue to be a holder of them till market gets to its ATH and about to pull back to the bear Market.

At that point is when I will sell my coins, wait for all the coins to bottom again, and then buy for the next bull run after this. For now, this is how the market will continue to cycle till adoption rate becomes high and bitcoin becomes more used for store of value and for payment of products by retailers and end time users.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 18, 2019, 09:48:23 AM
The best strategy is to buy altcoins at the moment, because none of the most perspective has shown a great price increase. This is only the matter of time, when the altcoin market explodes, so do not miss your opportunity.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 18, 2019, 09:41:03 AM
Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

The pump that happened in the market recently might be a sign of the beginning of bull market in cryptocurrency.
You can use accumulating strategy, keep buying top coins periodically, and hold it.
If the market really going bullish later, you should be able to sell it higher than you buy it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
May 18, 2019, 05:55:31 AM
At the moment, I see no reason to sell bitcoin and ethereum, maybe we went to the starting line when the cryptocurrency market should grow and therefore now we need to hold and wait for the price of bitcoin and ethereum to be even greater.
Same here. Why shouldn’t one HODL these top coins for long to make good gains rather than selling them off for small gains. Bitcoin has been gaining crazy value and ETH is following in the same direction with its value crossing $270 unbelievably. That being said, the first wise word that comes in the mind is HODL and no matter how much people complain about crypto, it will be the wise word.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
May 17, 2019, 07:21:02 AM

My strategy is to think and hold long term. I know from having been in this market that long-term holders are most rewarded, because the market has a tendency to defy expectations. At times bitcoin will get its pump at the expense of the alts, and at other times it will be vice versa, and occasionally bitcoin and the alts will pump at the same time.
Yeah both of them have been on the rise lately and thanks to the bullish market that has given people some confidence to speculate in these coins otherwise due to bear market, not everyone could muster up their courage to invest in crypto. I believe both could give back good returns. ETH has been in wide use like Bitcoin which means we have gotten a future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
May 17, 2019, 02:56:03 AM
I thought it would be a correction today. There's more to the Altcoins. This is one of the reasons for the last abnormal price increase.
For bitcoin, I think the correction for this has happened already when bitcoin dumped from $8200 to about $8000, so what I actually waiting for is for it to pick the next barrier which I am suspecting to be $9000, although it has been quite slow again in its price movement after that correction and looking like something that is preparing to go sideways which I think it will be too early for that.

I don’t expect bitcoin to go sideways now for altcoins to pick until after it crosses the last ATH of $20,000. We are till carefully monitoring the market to see what directing bitcoin movement will take next.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
May 16, 2019, 11:00:06 AM
My strategy now is that if I have bitcoin, I will buy top 10 CMCs, because like before, it is likely that the coin coin will follow the rise in bitcoin.

I also do it like that, buying top 10 is a guarantee of profit and security for the long term, the most important thing is to always be optimistic and be patient so we can get big profits.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
May 16, 2019, 10:36:24 AM
cosmos https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cosmos did not go up too much compared to other when bitcoin and ethereum pump, its likely nice
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
May 16, 2019, 10:31:22 AM
In this period of massive growth in the price of btc and ethereum, its best to hold btc and ethereum. Most altcoin tend to loose their value as bitcoin increases and it will be better to sell before the value drops. The value of Bitcoin may reach $10,000 and its best to hold some now.
Yes. There are high chances that bitcoin could even reach more than $10k before this year ends if the market will continue to show a positive increase. And once bitcoin starts to pump, it will always be followed by price increase in some good altcoins. It's best to keep holding our coins for now and just wait until the price market reaches its very peak so we can also gain very big profits in time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 16, 2019, 10:30:17 AM
My stragy is simple :
1. just play safe don't too greedy, remember to always cash out before losing profit.
2. Always read news about Bitcoin in Media internet or TV etc. News will have great impact on the market.
3. Don't trade altcoin when BTC dump and pump, you can only trading Alts when the price of BTC were stagnant.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
May 16, 2019, 10:24:06 AM
I think there are so many reasons why bitcoin and ethereum can get to pump out. This is the raise of the cryptocurrency, you may expect more impacts from the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
May 16, 2019, 10:21:29 AM
In this type of market season its always smart to have most of your funds onto bitcoin so thats what i am doing i almost have 70% for bitcoin and 30% for the top 5 altcoins below bitcoin.Bitcoins pump first before altcoins so you can always sell bitcoin for profit then buy altcoins with the profit then reroll bitcoin because its surely gonna drop when altcoins start pumping
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
May 16, 2019, 10:19:25 AM
In this period of massive growth in the price of btc and ethereum, its best to hold btc and ethereum. Most altcoin tend to loose their value as bitcoin increases and it will be better to sell before the value drops. The value of Bitcoin may reach $10,000 and its best to hold some now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 16, 2019, 10:14:28 AM
That is what we seen now the continues rising of bitcoin and ethereum,This happening in cryptocurrency now is the way to keep the cryptocurrency market rise and will attract investors to invest in particular projects in cryptocurrency.
And this is the awaited situation of the market and hopefully will make it until investors loses in  past year will recover.
Activity: 378
May 16, 2019, 09:52:23 AM
Those who ave been in the crypto space for quite some time now and have been follow things up as they are, could predict what would happen or should happen.
i knew already that the pump of bitcoin has its limit, to allow altcoins to pump. The trend has always been that bitcoin surge would come first, then there will be a pulse to allow altcoins to pump, before the whole market start growing together, which marks the advent of bull run.
Activity: 544
May 16, 2019, 09:29:29 AM
Read a news where some said the Bitcoin and eth price rally is due to the fact that some VCs are investing in crypto and thus pumping it's price while some thinks it's Fake and will not get anywhere. Let's see how it goes., please invest wisely
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
May 16, 2019, 09:23:09 AM
My strategy now is that if I have bitcoin, I will buy top 10 CMCs, because like before, it is likely that the coin coin will follow the rise in bitcoin.
Activity: 331
May 16, 2019, 09:13:33 AM
Learning is an everyday thing, same applies to cryptocurrencies. Some weeks ago, Bitcoin was seriously increasing in price while Ethereum increased slowly. I was told that until Bitcoin stabilizes before altcoin follow suite. Now I have seen within the past few days, Ethereum and other altcoins have started going up. My investments in Eth is doubled already.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
May 16, 2019, 09:06:54 AM
The eth and btc pumps are high, with altcoins with potential and longterm pumps, but even so large is the market losses this year but good news is sure that this year investors will recover and holders of altcoins so others take advantage of buying altcoins that are longterm and have potential so that they become profitable and marecover their losses can tell if the risky is really in cryptocurrency so other investors have stopped to buy ico tokens because many ico scams are coming out.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
May 16, 2019, 09:05:21 AM
this is a good movement from BTC and ETH, things like this will open up greater opportunities for investors to re-enter the Blockchain and then invest in ICO or IEO. this is a good movement from BTC and ETH, things like this will open up greater opportunities for investors to re-enter the Blockchain and then invest in ICO or IEO. for now, I'm Hold eth for just a small investment.
Pages:
Jump to: