Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Fiat - this is how I see the future - page 13. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
Well for me i see future in crypto currency- since Bitcoin is one of it, then Bitcoin also is the future. So that is why it is very wise to invest in crypto now while they are still cheap.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fiat money or paper money will stay in the future maybe bitcoins will also be use by others in their transactions but with those people who are not familiar with cryptocurrency i think they prefer fiat money specially in developing countries.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin is very difficult to challenge the status of Fiat, because these countries make the currency has the right to support the state, as long as the national power exists Fiat will always be strong.
Activity: 192
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.

Fiat will remain because of the currency created by the government, bitcoin will be difficult to replace the fiat with the reason of the rules policy in a country.
Activity: 266
I think that btc and fiat are the best , i agree with you because really this is the best variant of our future, i can see it like this as well. i m sure that btc is the one that is worth attention and it will definitely be used equally soon
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.
Everyone in this field has his own understanding and own concept but not every time you will be better at your opinion and descion that you want in the field of the cryptocurrency .
Here what I think , that , it is common that flow of the money is keeping from our country to another and vice versa , and with this we have no trick to stop easily , for this government should make his own cryptourrency and then make Investment from outside the world and in this way they will be able to make flow of more amount of Money from another country to own as a form of tax .
And also every government should legalise bitcoin to use with better rules and regulations and with suitable amount of tax .
But in actual not happening this thing , few are banned and few legalised and few are between of these conditions .
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

There has been an ongoing war on cash for some time with the excuse that it allows criminals to get away with their crimes when it is obvious that what the governments want is to have more control but if they make cash disappear bitcoin will take its place and they will have even greater problems controlling their population, so it is possible that the war on cash slows down a little until they figure out what to do.
Activity: 280
I believe that the crypto currency will be used a lot in the future, because today in the world there are many people who earn a small salary, and if they know only about bitkoynah, then they switch to it
Activity: 55
I see something similar in the future of cryptos, it will be easier to convert btc to fiats and with the backing of most government,btc will be mainstream and mpre countries may even have digital versions of their fiats on the blockchain.
Activity: 228
Bitcoins can help solve many problems and are of course used in illegal ways. I think the government may use the illegal use of bitcoin to limit the development of the bitcoin community.
Activity: 242
There is no doubt that the function of Fiat will be weakened in the future. People will be more aware of the importance of bitcoin, and the government will accept the change, but it can not be unrestricted to let the development of bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256

Cryptocurrency is growing more bigger and thats why many banks offering their customer to put their money in cryptocurrency. This will opening government regulation. Banks always see oppotunity to make profits and banks will take advantages on this market.
Wow is it really true because this is amazing and higher success for all of us, now all over the world bitcoin is famous and they are investing so I think after the banking acceptance and regulation of bitcoin the future is not so far when almost everyone will buy only bitcoin and will take good advantages of bitcoin online payments with bitcoin, so bitcoin is gona replace fiat in future as now government are trying to legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is such a great type of currency and its idea can be adopted by the fiat currency and they will just merge and form a better mode of payment or financial system for the world.
i think bitcoin will be a complement as a means of payment. and it seems unlikely that btc will replace the fiat currency. therefore the government should have the right policies for both
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I look at the future fiat and crypto will be commonly used. but the fiat will not be replaced however, unless there is an instant and offline payment method. if crypto allowed in daily transactions all transactions must be in government management. do not expect crypto to be anonymous.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
It's between the two currencies already and this is what i also see in the future. A combination of digital and a printed currency is really a good combination to give people the luxury to choose what they like. People say that crypto will replace printed cash in the future but i don't see it as feasible because not all countries are embracing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is such a great type of currency and its idea can be adopted by the fiat currency and they will just merge and form a better mode of payment or financial system for the world.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO

Cryptocurrency is growing more bigger and thats why many banks offering their customer to put their money in cryptocurrency. This will opening government regulation. Banks always see oppotunity to make profits and banks will take advantages on this market.
Activity: 348

I believe that with the development of society and with the needs of people, it is certain that crypto will be able to grow and that we can think of a future for the crypto market.

But first of all we have to face an economic crisis at the present time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and I think this is the inevitable rule of the market, want to increase must first reduce. That's why I always have confidence in the crypto market.

In this time fiat is very useful because it is the accepted payments but if you go to other countries you need to exchange it in there money. But with bitcoin no need to exchange just fined  the store that they accept it. I think in future it will develop and bitcoin will replace the fiat.
Activity: 224

I believe that with the development of society and with the needs of people, it is certain that crypto will be able to grow and that we can think of a future for the crypto market.

But first of all we have to face an economic crisis at the present time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and I think this is the inevitable rule of the market, want to increase must first reduce. That's why I always have confidence in the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

In my own opinion, government will not be able to control the growth of cryptocurrency and they will not be placing taxes on it, if bitcoins will be manipulated by the government then there is a huge a chance for the price to decrease or die eventually because people will stop using bitcoins by that time.
Firstly, bitcoin cannot be manipulated by the government since it is still going to be decentralized anyway and in a way, I can see a possibility of the financial institutions kicking in when they deem the value is good enough to start accumulating and by then, I believe a lot of things would change.

With respect to paying of taxes, I am sure there would be a way the government will be able to fashion that out with regulation, most especially when it comes to using exchanges. The near future may not have a big changes on how people will be using their momentary systems but after few more decades definitely people will be using less percentage of fiats compared to other systems in-which cryptos will have their own dominance for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: