Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Fiat - this is how I see the future - page 14. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
I think that bitcoin's role in the economy in the future is probably best described as somewhat of that of gold right now. However, it is much more convenient to transact with bitcoin compared to gold, and there will definitely be a lot more adoption coming in in the future.

Fiat will continue to be issued by the governments around the world as long as they are in power. They may use blockchain technology to issue fiat digitally, but it doesn't change the fact that fiat is still there, and still used by all people.

For me, bitcoin will be sort of a safe haven store of value and an alternative means of transacting anonymously for citizens around the globe who do not want to lose value from holding fiat or do not want to have their purchases tracked by the government. It won't replace fiat, but as you said, will co-exist with fiat.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Fiat is inflationary every day, so bitcoin will be welcomed by more people in the future, and the encrypted world will expand rapidly. This will be a trend, but as long as the government has the status of Fiat, it is stable.
Activity: 78
It is impossible for the government to allow such things to happen. They have absolute control over Fiat and the economy of the whole society. I think bitcoin is going to break through a lot of obstacles.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.

That's true some other transaction of Fiat money is not noticeable by government because this is also directly transact to anyone but, the big difference here is a mode of transaction that processed for a longer period of time. We're as Bitcoin within a minute transaction has been made.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I think most governments will take measures, and now the bitcoin's community is not very big. If the size of the encryption is getting bigger, the government will take tax.

I agree.The government will only take its power once the crypto community have been starting to conquer the whole community.I think the government has been preparing for this to happen knowing that cryptocurrency is already inevitable in the market.Fiat currency is still in demand today by majority since only  few of the countries have legalized the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Truly, I figure the legislature can not control the digital cash but rather they can absolutely control the fiat money. So what I consider the most is the manner by which to clarify it. In fact, they will in all probability not focus on the little sum and not very sufficiently huge to pull in consideration. Besides, all assets are exchanged starting with one individual then onto the next and nobody appears to know and can control it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
The government will not let bitcoin get the same status as Fiat, and there may be more rules about encryption in the future. With the expansion of the community, the government is bound to strengthen it.

The development of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has led many countries to accept and seriously study it. This is a positive sign that Bitcoin can be widely used and applied in many areas of today's life.
We can really see that in the future because bitcoin is now stepping into more people's lives than before because more people are preferring to work in bitcoin rather than working to a regular job with a 8 hours work time frame. If you will work in cryptocurrency, then you will just spend a few extra time of your day and still expect the same amount or even more amount of income at the end of the month.
,as what we can see as of now that is what they are preferring too, instead of working from regular jobs. It is also much known today compared before which they consider it as fraud by some people. Maybe some people haf their own reasons why they prefer to work in crypto, some will said it is much accessible and cab work anywhere with just using their gadgets as long as they have their internet connection.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
The government will not let bitcoin get the same status as Fiat, and there may be more rules about encryption in the future. With the expansion of the community, the government is bound to strengthen it.

The development of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has led many countries to accept and seriously study it. This is a positive sign that Bitcoin can be widely used and applied in many areas of today's life.
We can really see that in the future because bitcoin is now stepping into more people's lives than before because more people are preferring to work in bitcoin rather than working to a regular job with a 8 hours work time frame. If you will work in cryptocurrency, then you will just spend a few extra time of your day and still expect the same amount or even more amount of income at the end of the month.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
If we compare both, cryptocurrency seems to be much more useful. We are now in the future and if you were talking about internet 20 years ago, you could not convince anyone. In my opinion cash money will be useless after dozens year. Even now, cards are passing cash money. But I can not argue that Crypto is a future's currency. Maybe tomorrow a much more convicing money will be discovered for the future.
Activity: 74
I think most governments will take measures, and now the bitcoin's community is not very big. If the size of the encryption is getting bigger, the government will take tax.
Activity: 164
Activity: 112
Still there will be both bitcoins and cash, without this in any way.  We are all accustomed to cash and can not completely abandon them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
The future is indeed bitcoin and fiat that will win.We will be swapping between fiat money and cryptocurrency.This will make life very comfortable but there is high risk of hacking activities that is what is a little disadvantage we will be facing.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
My government still against bitcoin because of security reason so it's impossible to see my people using crypto to purchase goods.
But if you compare between those two , they are different and have their own advantage for transaction especially on digital transaction.
Remember, fiat still have CC
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
Yes, moving to cryptocurrency will ultimately leave a trace of your financials so that the government can watch all financial assets closely. But to be specific, the blockchain technology will be what they are going to use. Most possibly creating their own coins.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.
But if you sell your car for cryptocurrency is it traceable?are you kidding?
Bitcoin is anonymous same as all cryptocurrency so i dont know whre did you get that idea

But i love the idea that governments will gain taxes from us since were gaining good amount here and taxes is just a small part of our profit
Activity: 162
Fiat will never leave, because it can be supported by the government. I don't think bitcoin can challenge the authority of Fiat. In the future, if bitcoin is used by more people, it can't replace Fiat.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Cause bitcoin are actually has been a great. I believe that bitcoin and technology in this way, the future. Cause bitcoin can be your last name, the future of cryptocurrency. Cause bitcoin is not a good job of cryptocurrency and it will continue. I do a lot to invest in recent months.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Bitcoin and technology. Cause I support the right now is to invest in cryptocurrency that the market is a new cryptocurrency. I believe that this day of cryptocurrency and it is a start, the right now is to give it a new cryptocurrency is to say about the market affect the right
Pages:
Jump to: