Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Fiat - this is how I see the future - page 9. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 104
No, I do not agree with your point of view. Crypto currency is not more traceable to the state than cash. Just the opposite. Even in your example with buying a car, not quite right. If you buy a car for cash, you reissue the ownership of it in the appropriate state or other government-authorized bodies and you are taxed for its purchase. This is all traced. Still, the crypto currency is more anonymous and confidential.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I also agree that bitcoin and the fiat currency will exist in parallel. It is impossible to completely get rid of ordinary paper money. And also it's very difficult to provide all people with the conditions necessary for using cryptocurrencies. It's not only a computer, a smartphone and the Internet but also elementary electricity which in our progressive time unfortunately not everyone has.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Yeah, it same with the use of crypto anarchy in the deep web earlier time. We want decentralized, transparent and tax free currency.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
My friends and I have become more and more fond of bitcoin, because in my country fiat is depreciating every day, and constant inflation will make people hold it as little as possible in the future.

This is something that many do not seem to see, it is true that the volatility of bitcoin is big and it can be a disadvantage but there is fiat that is behaving way worse than bitcoin, at least bitcoin goes up from time to time and it gives you profits but when it comes to fiat it only gives you losses, and there are many countries that have lost control of their economy because they printed too much of it and people are using bitcoin to protect themselves from that.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Thats a good thought about the bitcoin and fiat tie up but there are again few more questions that arises. I mean why government will choose bitcoin for this purpose and why they cant just go and rule out the cash itself? So that by declaring that they will be using only digital forms of payments ? They can always do that and same thing is happening in country like India. Where to stop the money laundering they literally changed the currencies throughout the country and declared that use of digital payment will be rewarded. The results were pretty good and I guess its worth to think that government can control it the way they want.
I can see my future in bitcoin and flat . The rrason why I am motivated in working hard is the bitcoin and flat . I want to earn a lot of it so that I an afford my future wants.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Bitcoin and fiat combine... it depends because as we all know this is two different system and some government and banks do not accept bitcoin because it might cause their down fall but can use fiat but still if their agree to do so why not because many are still using fiat and it would be hard to abolish it. Grin Grin
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
I think in the future this bitcoin and fiat will be able to work together and maybe bitcoin can be used for fait transactions and fiat can also be used for cryptocurrency transactions because in my opinion there is nothing impossible on cryptocurrency, all possibilities can occur on cryptocurrency .
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I believe the desire to control the movement and monitor transactions is natural, it is a way to protect their interests in the field of protection of citizens
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
I believe also that both will coexist together but they will be used for different things
and will perform as now differently. FIAT has borders, bitcoin doesnt, FIAT is rraceable
bitcoin isnt.
Activity: 412
I think in the future it will be such that Fiat and cryptocurrency will coexist together, because it is an interesting technology
Activity: 578
I believe the desire to control the movement and monitor transactions is natural, it is a way to protect their interests in the field of protection of citizens
Activity: 76
I think each government of each country has different responses on crypto, it hasn't ensured that it will indeed happen, it will be different. Unless there may be mutual consent from all countries that intend to accept crypto, it may be more inclined to a more positive side to advance the country and its citizens to prosperity and more modern.
If you think that all the countries will sit around a table and discuss the matter of whether accepting bitcoin or not, it is not possible. Many countries like United States, Australia and Canada have accepted Bitcoin have accepted bitcoin. I believe that all the developed countries understand the importance of bitcoin and with the passage of time, it will be legalized worldwide.
Activity: 210
dApps Development Automation Platform
Unless you state on the transfer paper that you gave the car and didn't sold it. It could be possible. Otherwise the government will still be able to track down your transaction.
Activity: 658
Good thinking.
Using credit cards there will be traces of every payment you have made even with debit cards.
I dont believe about the privacy that was said by the banks. Yes another individual cannot look at your account but when it is the government they will give it.

That is the problem with all the governments. Theyhave the power to take something from us withh banks.
So better go with cash or crypto currency.
Very good.
whatever happens as safe as any existing system, if someone wants to cheat or seek profit in a bad way there always be fraud
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.
I believe that bitcoin can change digital money and all non-cash payments. And cash will remain, people are very accustomed to them, without them the world will be different. People aren't ready yet.
Activity: 252
I think they can coexist together if each country comes up with its own cryptocurrency
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
The best way will be the existence of crypto and Fiat together. However, crypto community don't like Fiat and people not involved in the cryotospace don't like cryptos.
So the situation is kinda hard to make them work together.
Activity: 24
I agree even if you use bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, it becomes complex when you sell or buy goods, difficult for the government to track transactions on cryptocurrency and control our money, because this is a digital era that is difficult to trace.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.
Right now one of the main problems and obstacles in the way of bitcoin to become a national currency is that you can obtain bitcoin only by buying it for the local currency as Dollar or whatever else.

No you are wrong, you can obtain bitcoins by just working on icos and you can earn cryptocurrency or altcoins at the end of the campaign since the reward is also decent enough to sustain your daily needs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Right now one of the main problems and obstacles in the way of bitcoin to become a national currency is that you can obtain bitcoin only by buying it for the local currency as Dollar or whatever else.
Pages:
Jump to: