Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin and the ICO - page 2. (Read 739 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 11:48:46 PM
I think the ICO projects are emerging more and more, in addition to good projects, there are many projects are fraudulent investors. There are many ICO projects out there, I think the value of Bitcoin and other alt might be affected a bit. But fraudulent ICO projects make investors invest in it withdrew, they just have to file a lawsuit against the government.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 11:47:49 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with the prices between ICO bitcoin. Because despite the existence of the ICO, the number of altcoin be increased, but this certainly will have no effect on the bitcoin. It is also because during the bitcoin stands alone, while the altcoin is indeed kind lots.
Activity: 56
August 15, 2018, 11:35:48 PM
Based on my own opinion, ICO always have positive and negative aspects. in terms of the positive growth of ICO is proving how the growth of blockchain technology in the world of crypto currency. and making more and more blockchain technology known worldwide. besides that ICO gives opportunity to investor to make profit. but on the negative side, ICO is currently 70% failing. we can see from the first release in the market until the next 5 months the price is not able to return at the rate of ICO. this is so bad. But again, we know that the key in this platform is don't panic and you'll gonna be alright.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 04:11:43 PM
They're numerous ICO produced each week as well as obtaining improvements every single day about the gold coin marketplace, that is different work as bitcoin. Consequently, bitcoin cost slipping isn't the perform associated with alt-coin produced, simply because every gold coin offers them purposely, that may not really evaluate in order to bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 06:10:12 AM
ICO affects bitcoin price is very little and likely not seen, Either will bringing good to bitcoin nor making the price of bitcoin worse, because what is widely used in the ICO is Ethereum even the Platform. So, bitcoin and ICO are really another thing, which have nothing to do.
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 06:00:27 AM
I think that new coins can not affect bitcoin, now they do not announce anything at all and immediately drop
Activity: 266
August 15, 2018, 05:58:24 AM
I dont really think that ICOs have some impact on the value of Bitcoin. These small coins appear and disappear every day, thousands of them
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 15, 2018, 05:49:37 AM
I consider that btc is muuch stronger, more profitable and promising cryptocurrency to beat the icos' popularity and it will also be increasing faster.
Activity: 28
August 15, 2018, 03:09:17 AM
I don't think that the ICO will have a bad impact on bitcoin. The rise and fall of bitcoin prices is influenced by several factors, such as negative issues and more sell than buy. Both of these factors are more influential for the fall of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 177
August 15, 2018, 12:47:00 AM
in broad outline it will not harm or affect the price of Bitcoin.
because Bitcoin flows like water coming down from the mountain to the sea.

Bitcoin has value from buyers and sellers, not from ICOs.
Activity: 26
August 13, 2018, 07:41:46 AM
 I have not made such research. Because I don't think that a new token will affect the value of bitcoin. Because I only believe that bitcoin will not lose its value and for the future I also think if bitcoin is a guarantee of an old age that promises.
Activity: 32
August 06, 2018, 03:44:11 AM
They are numerous ICO made each week and furthermore getting refreshes each day on the coin showcase, which isn't an indistinguishable capacity from bitcoin. In this manner bitcoin cost falling isn't a component of alt-coin made, in light of the fact that each coin has his intentionally, that can not come close to bitcoin.
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 09:30:59 AM
suppose it pretty much depends on where money is coming from
is the a from new markets fiat etc
or just out of other crypto assets
Activity: 420
July 21, 2018, 05:35:22 AM
Bitcoin and ICO in different ways.
Of course it bring new funds to the field and increase interest of peoples to the blockchain but dont move price back
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 05:27:02 AM
the huge amounts of new ICOS that arise every month could be hurting the price of bitcoin? you who think about the ICO?

I think that it only affects Ethereum. Investors are investing their spared Ethers and ICOs are selling raised Ethers, that is why price is falling down too much.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 21, 2018, 05:24:35 AM
the huge amounts of new ICOS that arise every month could be hurting the price of bitcoin? you who think about the ICO?
I think the new ICOs are not hurting the prices of the bitcoin as the value of altcoin rises when bitcoin take the rally. alos on the other side we can say lot of altcoins from fresh ICOs are collecting huge amounts of funds and they are accumulating the price of ether and bitcoin. its obvious that the new ICOs have different different department in their employee structures and they also have to carry out their other works to like listing on exchanges, marketing, legal etc. for all these they have to give payments in BTC or ether and again this money can be returned on the markets. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 05:16:07 AM
I think what you say is not entirely true because according to my knowledge bitcoin price is not affected by the price of altcoin let alone ico, but instead the altcoin price is very depend on the price of bitcoin,
Activity: 350
July 21, 2018, 04:24:50 AM
The value of the BTC affects the price of the Altcoin. Therefore, the value of the ICO does not affect the price of the BTC. ICOs cause diversity and competition on the market. ICO value depends on the BTC value.
Activity: 294
July 21, 2018, 04:20:16 AM
The government wants to control this industry very much. Herein lies the whole problem. And because of this, the entire scope of the crypto currency is only at the basic stage of its development.
Activity: 336
July 20, 2018, 01:29:10 PM
Bitcoin and ICO are the best  that you can have because through their great performances in this kind of business you can earn a good amount of income or profit that can sustain your needs.
Pages:
Jump to: