Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin and the ICO - page 5. (Read 739 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 12:12:23 AM
the huge amounts of new ICOS that arise every month could be hurting the price of bitcoin? you who think about the ICO?

I think we would  thank to all ICOs,Joining in different icos is one way of increasing the price of bitcoin therefore ICO is essential in the market,icos are not hurting bitcoin, helping instead.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 11:32:19 PM
I don't think so. The more ICO use bitcoin to raise, the more increse of price of bitcoin. I am talking about token sale process, not after list on exchange.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 11:14:49 PM
Will as I understand between ICO and bitcoin is not the same position because bitcoin is part of any forum introduced the products of any bounty campaign and otherwise the ICO will only  commit the campaign end if it will be success.
Activity: 76
June 28, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

ico is essential for this market but because too much ico was born but there is no real application so i thought it would be just junk ico and would not live long. These ico platforms will develop in the future but it takes time.
Activity: 201
June 28, 2018, 10:18:46 PM
the huge amounts of new ICOS that arise every month could be hurting the price of bitcoin? you who think about the ICO?

i don't think so, it can be the opposite.
because if the investors using bitcoin to contribute in ICOs, bitcoin price will be more increasing.
it won't be hurting.
Activity: 335
June 18, 2018, 09:41:57 AM
Does ICO affect bitcoin prices? Yes, the only things happen when a lot of ICO launches every day if bitcoin is the main currency to buy ICO the circulating supply of bitcoin would be less and the demand will spike.
Activity: 238
June 18, 2018, 09:36:24 AM
They are many ICO created every week and also getting updates every day on the coin market, which is not the same function as bitcoin. Therefore bitcoin price falling is not a function of alt-coin created, because each coin has his on purpose, that can not compare to bitcoin.
Activity: 462
June 18, 2018, 09:27:35 AM
I don't think so this is the reason of Bitcoin decreases day by day. You can see that one bitcoin was valued @ 19k according to coinbase during ICO's, and ICO did't effected on Bitcoin value. If we admit that ICO's has been influenced over Bitcoin value but it does't mean that ICO's will be destroy Bitcoin value. Our good wishes with investors. Hope for the best !!
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 09:18:11 AM
The ICO stands for "Initial Coin Offering," an unregulated vehicle by raising funds for a new Cryptocurrency venture. In an ICO campaign, developers will sell their coin to investors via Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 10
June 18, 2018, 09:20:36 AM
almost ICO are scam today, bitcoin is king
Activity: 79
June 18, 2018, 09:05:13 AM
It is true that since icos the bitcoin price has dropped steadily, and maybe next year bitcoin will be back to setabil again, and do not be afraid or lose.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
June 18, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

Not really, it can be the opposite, when ICO exist, investors will buy bitcoin to contribute in those ICOs.
If they using bitcoin to contribute, bitcoin price will be increasing surely, not be hurt.
Activity: 177
June 18, 2018, 05:58:51 AM
I am always looking on ICOs at www.icoguide.com, this web has real rates and I need not to go to each ICO, as they have basic info on home page. And I am starting to follow or invest in case if I notice good project. There were some periods when I did not like anything, sometimes there are some good ideas worth to look at.
Activity: 60
June 18, 2018, 02:06:16 AM
I don't think it can make any difference in the price.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 11:25:27 PM
I suppose there are many ICO projects that will increase the value of btc because when these projects listed markets, the alt / btc pairs trade more than eth / btc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 11:23:38 PM
ICO are realliy affecting the market price in a big way. Rather than putting money in an already established coins out there people are investing in ICO and these affect the market prices. Most of these ICO are scams which keep taking millions away from investors. These have turn to pump and dump and investors are always looking for new ones to put money, then dump it and move to the next one.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 17, 2018, 11:16:30 PM
I think it is normal to see many bitcoins invested in each ICO project, because ICO always receives bitcoin as its investment tool, and it is targeted for crypto users. well, it is a normal thing, even this is a habit that started since the ICO was there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 11:14:27 PM
yes ICO right now is the popular one, because the developer can use ICO as media for make their idea come true, and of course its not makes the bitcoin price is down, otherwise it will make the bitcoin price is going up, why? because it will makes the people that want to invest in that ICO buy bitcoin for the payment media
Activity: 10
June 17, 2018, 11:08:58 PM
I think it will affect to bitcoin price because some investors will interest to join ICO eventhough not all of them, and bitcoin users little bit fewer cause of that ICO, but the ICO is not really need to be worried because people rarely interest on ICO, the thing that should be worried are the exist altcoins.
Activity: 182
June 17, 2018, 11:05:34 PM
I do not think so and in my opinion the emergence of new ico can strengthen the value of bitcoin because when bitcoin is decreasing we can be flesh in other altcoin like: BTC / ETH, BtC / BCH and other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: