Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day - page 17. (Read 47372 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
 May 20 trading result: +1.01%

I personally managed to profit on trading X11 coins these last couple of days. The spread on some of them on different exchanges was quite nice, the most profitable was Darkcoin, went up by 500% in last two weeks.

Regarding feedback, I have been using them for almost 3 months. What do you want to know?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Anyone investing care to provide feedback?
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Neo and Bee is/was registered in Panama (as Bitcoin Trader claims to be).  Now it's broke and most people think the CEO ran off with the funds.  Great place to register (or pretend to register) a scam.

Actually Neo & Bee were [are] registered in Cyprus, not in Panama and Cyprus is a member of the European Union. The parent company of Neo & Bee is registered in the UK [EU as well]. Seems the EU is also a great place to register Scams Smiley

Well spoted. Also another big scammer is registered in Europe... Credit Suisse, one of the biggest HYIP scammer ever!   Lips sealed

True, all banks are operating with fractional reserves and could be considered as Ponzi schemes, as well as most pension funds.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Want to mine coins? BTC, LTC, DOGE.
Neo and Bee is/was registered in Panama (as Bitcoin Trader claims to be).  Now it's broke and most people think the CEO ran off with the funds.  Great place to register (or pretend to register) a scam.

Actually Neo & Bee were [are] registered in Cyprus, not in Panama and Cyprus is a member of the European Union. The parent company of Neo & Bee is registered in the UK [EU as well]. Seems the EU is also a great place to register Scams Smiley

Well spoted. Also another big scammer is registered in Europe... Credit Suisse, one of the biggest HYIP scammer ever!   Lips sealed
legendary
May 19 trading result: +0.96%

Everything works great so far.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250

legendary

That means absolutely nothing. Mtgox was registered in Japan and look what happened with them. BTCe is registered where? Nobody knows where, some say Russia, some say Ukraine. Who owns it? Nobody knows, completely anonymous. I can bet you have used one of these two websites in the past.

Anyway, it seems BTC trader will appoint an external auditor to audit their accounts next month and present it to the public. I would really like to see this data.
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
legendary
April 16 trading result: +1.06%

As usual, no trading over weekends.
Activity: 182
More news, Payeer has been implemented as a new payment method starting yesterday.

ah one of the biggest growing HYIP processors Smiley How predictable.

i withdrew a couple of times with bank wires and once with okpay and in all cases they were impeccable.
even the wires were very fast and reasonably priced at about $30, and that's what I'll keep using.
If one can avoid scammy payment processors there is no point in using them.

Play the game safe.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
More news, Payeer has been implemented as a new payment method starting yesterday.

i withdrew a couple of times with bank wires and once with okpay and in all cases they were impeccable.
even the wires were very fast and reasonably priced at about $30, and that's what I'll keep using.
If one can avoid scammy payment processors there is no point in using them.
Activity: 182

legendary
+1.02% Bitcoin trader result, April 15, 2014.
legendary
legendary
Bitcoin trader is going to sponsor another Bitcoin event, this time CEBE, Central European Bitcoin Expo 2014, to be held in Vienna from May 31- June 1, 2014.

legendary
Well, I plan on keeping my investment on the same level for now meaning that once I reach 100% ROI, I will reinvest the principal again. In a month or so these guys will be 8 months old, this means 2 full investment cycles will be complete. If everything goes well, at that point I might consider increasing my investment but for now I stay on my current investment, which is still quite sizable. Sure, will report back once my shares expire.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hi crazyivan, your first contract will expire in a few days right? will you withdraw it to your wallet before reinvesting it with bitcoin-trader? update us if you cash it out to your wallet if any problem arises
legendary
Bitcoin trader May 14 2014 result: +0.87%
Pages:
Jump to: