Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day - page 21. (Read 47362 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Yeah, just like a "real" bank...
They are the biggest legalized HYIPs and PONZI scammers of all. And did I mention legal?
If everyone withdrew their cash from Barclays or BofA... they would be fcuked.
How does a bank work?
Gets your cash, invest in stocks (or lose it), pay you a bit (like a shitty 1%/year) and get more people to their PONZI scheme...
It looks like we live in a PONZI age, banks, central governments... but those, no one says they are scammers...

Well, banks have this little thing called insurance. In the US it's called FDIC, and your account at a bank is insured for up to $250k.  Who guarantees the deposits at this ponzi thing? Nobody.

Yes, there is fractional reserve. No, it's not the same as a ponzi.

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment method that pays off early investors with deposits from later ones.

Fractional reserve banking is the practice of keeping only a fraction of a bank's demand deposits on reserve, while lending out the rest. The reserve requirement is how central banks limit the amount of money that can float around in commercial banks.

OH how I wish the HYIP/Ponzi crew never heard of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
There is no mining and no trading, and the numbers are all made up to make suckers give them money. Every good ponzi needs a way to convince their victims that it's legitimate, and this is their way.

This is the most likely explanation. The fact that they tie up your money for a very very long time (by crypto universe standards) also supports the ponzi theory.
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
there's some trading/results history on their website ...
also, they have an "extra" income from mining, not just the damn arbitrage.
they sell the mining shares to complement the trading shares.

There is no mining and no trading, and the numbers are all made up to make suckers give them money. Every good ponzi needs a way to convince their victims that it's legitimate, and this is their way.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Want to mine coins? BTC, LTC, DOGE.
Its a typical HYIP/ponzi scam. I have a long gamble history with hyips.They offer too good to be true ROI with capital guaranteed, without ever showing credible proof of these returns, honoring withdrawals until withdrawals grow larger than deposits, and then the music stops and they close shop.
Do NOT send your coins to these thieves.

there's some trading/results history on their website ...
also, they have an "extra" income from mining, not just the damn arbitrage.
they sell the mining shares to complement the trading shares.
ponzi or hyip or scam, so far its working for me, and at least I put my money where my mouth is...
Requested another small test withdrawal, will report once it goes through.

Small test withdrawals don't faze HYIPs or ponzis. In fact they thrive upon confirmation of small withdrawals as it builds confidence in their scheme.

If you want to do a serious test have several people do a full withdrawal.

Yeah, just like a "real" bank...
They are the biggest legalized HYIPs and PONZI scammers of all. And did I mention legal?
If everyone withdrew their cash from Barclays or BofA... they would be fcuked.
How does a bank work?
Gets your cash, invest in stocks (or lose it), pay you a bit (like a shitty 1%/year) and get more people to their PONZI scheme...
It looks like we live in a PONZI age, banks, central governments... but those, no one says they are scammers...
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Its a typical HYIP/ponzi scam. I have a long gamble history with hyips.They offer too good to be true ROI with capital guaranteed, without ever showing credible proof of these returns, honoring withdrawals until withdrawals grow larger than deposits, and then the music stops and they close shop.
Do NOT send your coins to these thieves.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Small test withdrawals don't faze HYIPs or ponzis. In fact they thrive upon confirmation of small withdrawals as it builds confidence in their scheme.

They have couple thousands accounts, I think about 4k. How do you suggest I coordinate that and why would I do that. If you do have some other risk free profitable investment, please let me know immediately.
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
Read this thread.  The Bitcoin Savings and Trust ponzi lasted from Nov 2011 to August 2012 before ultimately running away with a large amount of bitcoins (maybe $500k worth).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-savings-and-trust-home-closed-50822

legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023

I did a request as well... Apart from the manual process that takes time (make sure its done before 16.00 server time), it goes allright.

I agree with some posts, nothing is safe, not even CITI group, not even Meryll Lynch, for sure not even BITCOIN.
So, as someone mentioned before, to avoid heart-breaks... only invest money that you can afford to lose.

legendary
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
using unknown methods which they claim are giving unheard of profits
Method=Arbitrage. Known and not Rocket science to understand.

Or at least that's what he's written on the black box.

This site is going to leave a lot of heartbroken people just like btc-arbs and leancy before.
legendary

Or at least that's what he's written on the black box.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Except Bitcoin is not a black box run by someone you don't know who are...
So? Who is Satoshi, you know him? Or anybody else?

..which they gladly give away to anyone instead of keeping it to themselves. Oh well, you've been warned.
Could the reason be, that you need a huge amount of money, to work with arbitrage profitable?

They're even using the same methods as described in the ponzi guide from the infamous EVE guy. The whole thing is obviously run by crazyivan.
What the farmer don't know, the farmer don't eat, right?
Activity: 101
Haha, I wish, I can only wish. I guess you are Satoshi Nakamoto then. Following your logic, you use Bitcoin and promote it, you must be behind it.
All I say is that I like the service, I use it for a couple months and it has been profitable for me. If you know some other option where to invest my BTC, safe, risk free and profitable, please do share it. But I seriously doubt it.

Do not be harsh with those who have a different opinion. Especially if they have no ulterior motives, unlike you.
legendary
Haha, I wish, I can only wish. I guess you are Satoshi Nakamoto then. Following your logic, you use Bitcoin and promote it, you must be behind it.
All I say is that I like the service, I use it for a couple months and it has been profitable for me. If you know some other option where to invest my BTC, safe, risk free and profitable, please do share it. But I seriously doubt it.
legendary
Sounds exactly like Pirate's ponzi scheme. Everything works perfectly until it doesn't.
After this benchmark even bitcoin is ponzi.
Except Bitcoin is not a black box run by someone you don't know who are, using unknown methods which they claim are giving unheard of profits, which they gladly give away to anyone instead of keeping it to themselves. Oh well, you've been warned.

They're even using the same methods as described in the ponzi guide from the infamous EVE guy. The whole thing is obviously run by crazyivan.
Activity: 308
So far,so good. I just have to wait a few more months to see whether or not they payout. The balance etc is being updated as per schedule and the site in itself looks quite genuine as compared to a few others. Oh well,wait and watch for the time being,I guess.
legendary
Haha, yes I really like people posting comments how something does not work without any evidence at all. Once more, it is potentially risky as it is anything Bitcoin related. I know I ve made nice profits from this service and I am happy with them.
Activity: 812
Sounds exactly like Pirate's ponzi scheme. Everything works perfectly until it doesn't.
After this benchmark even bitcoin is ponzi.
Pages:
Jump to: