Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day - page 18. (Read 47372 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
May 13, 2014 trading result: +0.81%
legendary
Interesting news from Bitcoin trader page:

"Bitcoin Trader is official sponsor of Bitcoin 2014, a Bitcoin Foundation event, held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, from the 15th to the 17th of May."

Anyone going there, please confirm this.

I'm not going there (eventhough it's less then an hour away), but Bitcoin Trader is mentioned as a Contributing Sponsor on http://bitcoin2014.com

Yes, I guess they definitely sponsor this event, among others.

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
I bought some trading shares in march and recovered 60%+ of my investment (mostly already withdrawed), but today I noticed that in the last weeks I got paid 4 days per week most of the time instead of the 5 days/wk promised. Submitted a ticket today and waiting for an answer from them.
Anyone got the same problem?

They are UK based and don't trade on UK public holidays - two around Easter, one at the beginning of May and there will be another at the end of May.  Then we are done with Public holidays until August.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Your *what* is itchy?
November had 19 positive trading results days
December had 19 positive trading results days
January had 22 positive trading results days
February had 20 positive trading results days
March had 20 positive trading results days
April had 20 positive trading results days

Assuming we don't have any negative result days for in May, we will end up with...TA DA... 20 positive trading results days.

If you'd read the FAQ, conspirosphere.tk, you'd have seen that they clearly state that there is no trading on UK public holidays or weekends.  On average, barring bad trade days, you will see 20 positive earnings days per month.

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
I bought some trading shares in march and recovered 60%+ of my investment (mostly already withdrawed), but today I noticed that in the last weeks I got paid 4 days per week most of the time instead of the 5 days/wk promised. Submitted a ticket today and waiting for an answer from them.

If you se their calendar https://bitcoin-trader.biz/results.php you can se that there are some red days in the past weeks, holiday days they don't trade as on saturday and sunday...
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Activity: 657
Merit: 500
MΣC

"Bitcoin Trader is official sponsor of Bitcoin 2014, a Bitcoin Foundation event, held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, from the 15th to the 17th of May."

I'm not going there (eventhough it's less then an hour away), but Bitcoin Trader is mentioned as a Contributing Sponsor on http://bitcoin2014.com

legendary
You have actually invested $50k? Balls of steel dude, congrats.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I have so far only good experience with bitcoin trader

50000$ = 500$ = 1day = 1%

20days = 10000$

4months = 40000$

90000$  Grin Grin Grin
legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 510
Haha, u re really one funny guy. U bash one site you consider ponzi and promote something else half of the world think is a ponzi and all this is fine in your opinion. You are not consistent, this is where I am going.

You do realize I only play ponzi sites. I bash the bad ones, that's all. Been pretty consistent my friend. What's not fine in my opinion are admins confusing people like you into believing their sites are real. Have you not read any of my posts or my signature? I play HYIP's and share my knowledge on 13 years of playing them. Not my first time on this rodeo of meeting people like you who are being led to the slaughter.

Wow crazyivan you got him to fess up!
legendary
May 12, 2014 trading result: +0.98%
legendary
Yup, 192 days and counting. Still be cautious if you decide to get in, one can never know. 
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Are people still making money and not being scammed by this ?
legendary
Well, in my case things are going well. Especially since I purchased shares using BTC, when BTC was $650. Now I withdraw my USD earnings by transferring them into BTC at $430 which speeds up my BTC ROI significantly.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
As of today Bitcoin trader has been online for 190 days and paying. Since BTC trading shares mature in 120 days, lost of people reached their full ROI so far. I still have not heard a single complaint about this service, anyone, anywhere? The average profits are about 0.7-0.8% per day or just above 20% per month.

Greed will make every sucker fall for it. If you wholeheartedly beleive anyone can make SUSTAINABLE 800% per year, then you are a fool.

Extreme greed and a crafty and deceptive admin taking advantage of a nouveau riche community ripe for the picking. Don't know how many poor scammy sites will have to pass before people start to smarten up a bit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
As of today Bitcoin trader has been online for 190 days and paying. Since BTC trading shares mature in 120 days, lost of people reached their full ROI so far. I still have not heard a single complaint about this service, anyone, anywhere? The average profits are about 0.7-0.8% per day or just above 20% per month.

A 0.7% - 0.8% per day ponzi game will keep the ponzi going for quite a while. I don't know the admins end game, but it can't be pretty. I imagine we'll hear about people depositing 500 to 1000 bitcoin and Bitcoin-trader will vanish.

By the way where is their office? I see their whois is private.. go figure lol.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

Greed will make every sucker fall for it. If you wholeheartedly beleive anyone can make SUSTAINABLE 800% per year, then you are a fool.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
BTC-arbs is better than this Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: