Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day - page 22. (Read 47362 times)

legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin trader has been online since November 2013, 6+ months, and this adds to their credibility IMO. There have been no issues of any kind so far, withdrawals are working fine and profits are quite nice. Personally, I will be increasing my investment 20% compared to what I have now. Having said this, people should still be careful with their investments, there is nothing risk free in the Bitcoin world.

Sounds exactly like Pirate's ponzi scheme. Everything works perfectly until it doesn't.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I asked the support about plans for a litecoin Trading pool..

This was the answer:

Yes we are indeed planning a Litecoin Trading Pool, but currently the volume on the markets is too low. We expect this to change in the near future.

A Litecoin Mining Pool will be introduced once we have our first Litecoin Miners delivered in July. We need to test them for a few weeks and if everything works out we might add a Litecoin Mining Pool in August or September.

-------------

I am currently satisfied with the service  Smiley

Great news, I guess they will introduce alt coins cloud mining as well.
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
I asked the support about plans for a litecoin Trading pool..

This was the answer:

Yes we are indeed planning a Litecoin Trading Pool, but currently the volume on the markets is too low. We expect this to change in the near future.

A Litecoin Mining Pool will be introduced once we have our first Litecoin Miners delivered in July. We need to test them for a few weeks and if everything works out we might add a Litecoin Mining Pool in August or September.

-------------

I am currently satisfied with the service  Smiley
legendary
I have update the first post with April 2014 trading pool results, again above 20%, great result.
legendary
Bitcoin trader May 1, 2014 result: 0.57%
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
This should be filed under gambling.
Bitcoin trader has been online since November 2013, 6+ months, and this adds to their credibility IMO. There have been no issues of any kind so far, withdrawals are working fine and profits are quite nice. Personally, I will be increasing my investment 20% compared to what I have now. Having said this, people should still be careful with their investments, there is nothing risk free in the Bitcoin world.

Absolutely, always be cautious when playing HYIP's. Safe words to live by.

Like everything else in life, like any other investment, always remember the golden rule:
Never use money that you can't afford to lose!

That being for Forex, HYIPs, bitcoins, etc.

So true, I have heard people play forex, hyip's with life savings. Not good to do at all.
legendary
Another users asked Bitcoin trader about LTC introduction and here is what he received from them:

Thank you for being with Bitcoin Trader!
We are currently implementing litecoin. It should be available within the next 10 to 14 days,
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
legendary

Like everything else in life, like any other investment, always remember the golden rule:

Yes, I fully agree with your post. I always tell people to start with smaller investment and then increase it if they like it.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Want to mine coins? BTC, LTC, DOGE.

legendary
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Wow that is some good trading being done and general advice if you ask me.  This just may be worth looking into.  Thanks for the review so far.
legendary
Bitcoin trader May 1, 2014 result: 1.02%
Huh Huh Huh

What an amount of rubish is these last posts...
Are you on a mission to finish HYIPs ?
1) Greed is good, people are greedy, and as long as there's someone offering high returns (forex, bitcoins, potatoes, carrots), people will pay in some money, cause they are greedy. And greed will never disappear.
2) Don't quite understand why people slag off others without personal experience, sounds like kinder garden bullying to me. Do it first, put your money where your mouth is, then if a particular website or company rips you off, point the finger, not before.

Wonder why Bitcoin-trader.biz (if they are a HYIP scam) would go to lenghts to have their website translated in different languages (italian, spanish, etc) if they just wanted to make a quick buck and run away. Of course translating costs money, a lot of money. Plus, they have local representatives to offer customer support in native language to potential and existing clients.

Also, playing the arbitrage game is (I do it myself) very rewarding, specially with bitcoin, buy the damn thing on BTC-e, sell it on Kraken, easy peasy, the price dif. is so nice that profits are guaranteed almost of the times. Also, they operate from the UK and they have a proper trading team that know their shit.

If all these is the typical HYIP scam... it really is weird why they are spending so much money to build a business.

just my 2 cents...

I've been playing HYIP's for 13 years and have a near flawless record of HYIP investments over the past year. Some HYIP sites have some of the best websites with professional translations. If an admin makes a million bucks off a HYIP, he can surely hire some of the best translators and programmers out there.
Cryptory.com one of my HYIP investments, has a beautiful website and they are a HYIP and don't avoid the association like bitcoin-trader

I'm just warning the community like I did for btc-arbs and made the correct call. I warn people about HYIP's that can't go the distance and are cheap HYIP scams.
bitcoin-trader is one of them and probably will cash out with even more money than btc-arbs did. Crafty little bugger.
legendary
Please, this thread is about Bitcoin threader website, not about BTC-arbs. I would really appreciate to focus only on Bitcoin trader info. Thx.
legendary
Bitcoin trader April 30, trading result: +1.04%
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Want to mine coins? BTC, LTC, DOGE.
Huh Huh Huh

What an amount of rubish is these last posts...
Are you on a mission to finish HYIPs ?
1) Greed is good, people are greedy, and as long as there's someone offering high returns (forex, bitcoins, potatoes, carrots), people will pay in some money, cause they are greedy. And greed will never disappear.
2) Don't quite understand why people slag off others without personal experience, sounds like kinder garden bullying to me. Do it first, put your money where your mouth is, then if a particular website or company rips you off, point the finger, not before.

Wonder why Bitcoin-trader.biz (if they are a HYIP scam) would go to lenghts to have their website translated in different languages (italian, spanish, etc) if they just wanted to make a quick buck and run away. Of course translating costs money, a lot of money. Plus, they have local representatives to offer customer support in native language to potential and existing clients.

Also, playing the arbitrage game is (I do it myself) very rewarding, specially with bitcoin, buy the damn thing on BTC-e, sell it on Kraken, easy peasy, the price dif. is so nice that profits are guaranteed almost of the times. Also, they operate from the UK and they have a proper trading team that know their shit.

If all these is the typical HYIP scam... it really is weird why they are spending so much money to build a business.

just my 2 cents...
Bitcoin trader April 29, 2014 result: +0.91%

Still there, still paying, no issues for now. Is this risky? Sure. But tell me this, what BTC related investment is not risky. Let me refresh your memory. Mt.Gox, a legitimate exchange used by tens if not hundreds of thousands people, they were doing fine until 1 day they simply crashed taking 700k Bitcoins with them. More? BTC-e, one of the largest BTC exchanges in the entire ecosystem, nobody knows where it is located and nobody knows who owns it, no names, nothing. So if they run away tomorrow, kiss your BTC goodbye. You need more? Hashfast, a ASIC manufacturer, took money of their clients and failed to deliver ASIC in time basically ripping off their clients of hundreds of thousands USD, currently facing lawsuits. Even more? Bitcoin itself, a virtual currency with no central authority, no governance or moderation we have all heavily invested in. If for some reason it goes down tomorrow, well, we can all say we have been involved into one very risky business. I could go all day with these risky BTC related ventures.

So please, let us be honest, EVERYTHING related to Bitcoin is risky, if you are not ready to take this risk, you are definitely in the wrong industry. I have clearly stated this, several times, in this thread. Having said all this, I have still been able to make money out of this service. If anyone else would like to give it a try, go slow, as I have pointed out. If not, that is fine by me. If you think there is something else less risky and more lucrative to invest in, by all means let me know.

It's true everything is a risk once it leaves your pocket, but Mt Gox would be better off comparing to other legitimate companies that go bankrupt. HYIP's don't file for bankruptcy and have lawyers and courts involved. What is important to understand that when you are a player of a HYIP, it's a good thing to know you are actually a player of a HYIP and not being lied to like bitcoin-trader claims they are not a HYIP. They are simply lying which means they have nothing but bad intentions in store. When they think they have been able to capture as much bitcoin as they can get, they will vanish.

And there are way better HYIP's to invest in than bitcoin-trader. I am on a mission about bringing an end to the lying scummy HYIP admins who are lying to their members and claiming they are truly doing bitcoin trading.
Pages:
Jump to: