Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin As a subject in school - page 8. (Read 1490 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
How about if there's a subject added in school
For crypto trading?
I think this is a good idea and it can be teach to college students with Business, Marketing, Finance and Accounting courses. This is in fact very useful and can be an addition to their knowledge as well. Being knowledgeable with this kind of technology might help every student in their future.
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 10:49:24 AM
that's right if you teach the bitcoin in schools to make it better for students to be good for all people because students can learn to earn money even if they are in school and they do not have to ask for money in their parents because they have their own money and your parents can save more.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
March 03, 2018, 10:37:41 AM
if I ask the platform to teach the bitcoin in schools it will be good for the young people because they can learn to earn a massive money even if they are studying and they can give a good future themselves in bitcoin because they can earn a lot of it here.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 10:29:30 AM
Though the idea is good, then not will good for the School students, as a subjet; I do believe. The mind of our school students is very soft. If they are taught Bitcoin,  then there is a possibility to incur themselves into business. Resulting that study will hamper. In liew of Bitcoin, online business may be good as their textbook subject.
Activity: 130
March 03, 2018, 10:14:57 AM
That will not be a bad idea but bitcoin is something that needs to be learn practically not theoretically.
Instead of dding it as a subject, if school arranges a seminar per week over bitcoin in which students learn how to use, invest, trade and sale bitcoin that would be much better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 10:06:43 AM
For crypto trading?
This is really very good idea. In future the person do not know about Bitcoin or Crypto will be called illiterate. So Bitcoin as a subject in school will be good.

I will support this idea because its good improve in school if they can learn about bitcoin.
But i dont agree if the students under 18 years old study about bitcoin because i think they are not ready yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 03, 2018, 10:02:29 AM
It is a good idea to put bitcoin as a subject in school. And in my opinion mostly young people gonna binifits on it. They can easily adapt on this kind of environment because on this era are now the best thing to learn about bitcoin or in digital currency world. So that they are knowledgeable enough if they now encountered bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
March 03, 2018, 09:58:17 AM
bitcoin subject to school?!

we're at the very early stage of development of cryptocurrency. A lot of people still in doubt how it fares in the future, so basically it's the grown up that need first to learn and know blockchain and cryptocurrency and how it will make the future better. I think what the children need to learn first is financial literacy and not just cryptocurrency. In that way, they will be able to give importance to the value of money and how to grow it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
March 03, 2018, 09:55:53 AM
May be not a subject but they can give a lesson about what really a bitcoin is and because we are in digital age. Having an awareness about PROS and CONS about bitcoin is important because bitcoin is a digital money and maybe  in future it will be the number one currency in the world and by having the knowledge about bitcoin people will be able to use it wisely.
Activity: 67
March 03, 2018, 09:49:57 AM
it is very important for children to give knowledge on financial literacy, because this is their future! I picked out the news already have crypto - kindergartens!
Activity: 514
●●
March 03, 2018, 09:48:36 AM
It would be great if cryptocurrencies and blockchain tech be added to subjects in school. This will make kids aware of how the tech works and its implications in modern day society. Obviously, wider adaption will be the side effect.

It is very useful for students to know how great the technology at this time. This is a great move to expand Bitcoin known to everyone in the world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 09:47:51 AM
I dont think it will happen because bitcoin is not advisable to students due to the reason that they might use it in a bad way even though they will have a knowledge on what bitcoin is.They might use it in gambling or other illegal transactions.They are just minors and I think it is not fit for them to learn crpyto in their young age.
Activity: 115
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 03, 2018, 09:44:14 AM
In my opinion, it is not necessary to add subject like bitcoin because if you are interested about btc you can learned through searching in youtube, btc forum, ebooks, google search and etc. If subject like this will be added students will take for granted the other subjects because their focus will be in btc. Anyway some subject taught already in our school about finance, economics and investment.
You have a point, if they want to learn about in CryptoCurrency or bitcoin they can do a research from Google, YouTube and any social media to have knowledge about that. If CryptoCurrency added as a subject in school there possibility the students focusing on Bitcoin.
U20
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
CAT.EX Exchange
March 03, 2018, 09:41:47 AM
I think this is a great idea. I know that there have been studies about cyrptocurrency in the universities, as academically. but they are inadequate. I hope we are aware of this issue.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 09:39:14 AM
Actually, our school is starting to adopt the cryptocurrency idea. We're now diving into the topic and exploring it more. But, it doesn't have it's own subject yet.
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
March 03, 2018, 09:33:44 AM
For crypto trading?

I think that is good idea. But if added as subject on school, its much better if not bitcoin but blockchain. By studying blockchain, student can understand more about bitcoin and other altcoin
I agree. Bitcoin is too narrow. If there will ever be a subject about cryptocurrencies, it should be called Blockchain technology. But this is more appropriate for Computer Science high schools or faculties, not general grammar schools and primary schools.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
March 03, 2018, 09:20:34 AM
In my opinion, it is not necessary to add subject like bitcoin because if you are interested about btc you can learned through searching in youtube, btc forum, ebooks, google search and etc. If subject like this will be added students will take for granted the other subjects because their focus will be in btc. Anyway some subject taught already in our school about finance, economics and investment.

You raised some good points here. Here is  my opinion about this:

1) Regarding people learning about bitcoins from sources like YouTube or blogs, you are right about this. Something like finance and accounts can be learned only with self interest. This has real life application and thus any interested person will himself find the ways to learn about it.

2) Regarding students ignoring other subjects, this might not be true. We all have some favorite subjects but that does not mean that we ignore other subjects. We are still aware of the fact that we have to pass all subjects so as to qualify for next class.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 08:13:59 AM
If bitcoin will be added as one of the subject in school well I guess in no time there will be bitcoin course too because as the students and young generations exposed in the world of bitcoin they will get more interest on it and also in other cryptocurrencies most specially when they will took part in investments and tradings but on the other hand if this will be added then there's a possibility that they will tend to lose their interest in their major subjects.
Activity: 700
March 03, 2018, 08:08:39 AM
For crypto trading?

I think that is good idea. But if added as subject on school, its much better if not bitcoin but blockchain. By studying blockchain, student can understand more about bitcoin and other altcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
March 03, 2018, 08:05:29 AM
For crypto trading?
I think if this will happen that bitcoin will become as a subject in school many students will be aware about in bitcoin.Also if they will know already they can have their own source of income even if they are just a student. It can help many student to sustain their personal needs especially in financial because they earn from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: