Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin As a subject in school - page 7. (Read 1490 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 07:13:59 PM
How about if there's a subject added in school
For crypto trading?
As a teacher myself, I completely do not agree with these. Crypto currency subject is cannot be added in school. Students are loaded with academics, I know that. They're bored because of those subjects. If you add this, they will get distracted. They will not learn academics because they want ti learn about crypto.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
March 03, 2018, 07:09:55 PM
For crypto trading?
I think this kind of stuff can be learn by self studying. In this way you, yourself may teach you. Like watching some videos about bitcoin, reading some news and articles about bitcoin. Google is free and you can search anytime you want and anywhere you want.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
March 03, 2018, 07:07:24 PM
For crypto trading?

I don't object to the idea of teaching young people about Crypto Monney and Blockchain, everyone knows it's the future of the money.
but why crypto trading?
But i do not think that it will happen so early, it will take a lot of time and specially it can only be happen when governments will make bitcoin a legal currency, then they will try to encourage people to adopt and invest money in bitcoin, but it is not such an easy job and it will take a lot of time for recovery.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 07:06:24 PM
It sounds crazy, but it may be incorporated into the economic curriculum.
students are given knowledge of the digital currency and how it is used. this is the same as teaching children to save in Banks and credit cards.
I'm not sure it will be implemented any time soon.

Maybe in special curriculum in higher education just basic idea or introduction to cryptocurrency also serve as information drive to prepare them to face the real world after they finished their studies. If it is taught in lower education younger students might be confused in their individual field of study and can invite them to practice early in the business and force them to stop their studies.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
March 03, 2018, 06:57:49 PM
For crypto trading?
That is good if universities will go for Crypto trading subject because the main problem of the student are financial and it helps them to make some money and so many students will enjoy schooling more but it much better if they will make a Crypto trading course not only a subject because subject is just spend a small time not like Course.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
March 03, 2018, 06:36:43 PM
For crypto trading?

I don't object to the idea of teaching young people about Crypto Monney and Blockchain, everyone knows it's the future of the money.
but why crypto trading?
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
March 03, 2018, 06:34:06 PM
For crypto trading?

In time,  that will be the subject in school since it is now become the issue in the social media.  In time,  it will become part of the subject and project in school.
Activity: 378
March 03, 2018, 06:28:32 PM
It seems to me that children in schools are not yet ready to accept information about bitcoin. It's early. And in order to invest, money is needed, which students clearly do not have in large numbers. You can enter such a subject in College.
Merit: 108
March 03, 2018, 05:54:32 PM
That will be a nice idea, because teaching bitcoin in schools will make the world knows about it and also it will be for access.
Activity: 406
March 03, 2018, 05:46:44 PM
Still, it is a little early for schoolchildren to know about bitkin, he is simply useless for them. Yes, it is worth to talk about it as the topic of the lesson, but a separate subject too much.
Activity: 224
March 03, 2018, 05:45:56 PM
Teaching bitcoin in the school is not a bad idea atleasr it  reduce the rate of unemployment after graduation from school for a student who is already aware and used to investing in crypto currencies.
If you know the crypto market will never be unemployed, But I think if you bring Bitcoin into school, the curriculum writer will not keep up with the development of technology, Bitcoin fluctuates frequently, students can not. Keep up the growth of Bitcoin. On the other hand, if Bitcoin is a bubble then all graduates are unemployed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 05:37:05 PM
Teaching bitcoin in the school is not a bad idea atleasr it  reduce the rate of unemployment after graduation from school for a student who is already aware and used to investing in crypto currencies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 03, 2018, 05:08:40 PM
For what? Teachers will tell the children on the economy the basic of bitcoin. They have enough items today. The theme of cryptocurrency in the institutions is now number one. I believe that children should not be clogged with it.
Activity: 476
March 03, 2018, 04:58:23 PM
That will not be a bad idea but bitcoin is something that needs to be learn practically not theoretically.
Instead of dding it as a subject, if school arranges a seminar per week over bitcoin in which students learn how to use, invest, trade and sale bitcoin that would be much better.
Not agree because there is no age restriction using bitcoin tit can be use by any age people, as I am a student of grade 9th and there are 23 all of us in my class who are making good income from bitcoin using signature campaign it is increasing our knowledge for crypto currency and we are planning to have bitcoin business in future for additional income, as now we are experienced using bitcoin in our early age, it is really good thing to learn at any stage of life.
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 01:23:56 PM
That will be very owk and nice... Now most non academic institution have started teaching crypto in private class on how it can be mind and trade.. So it is been taught in schools it will make us to know more about it..  And it will make it more popular  than it has ever been.
Activity: 31
Merit: 4
March 03, 2018, 12:34:20 PM
I don't believe any school would put bitcoin trading on the curriculum , but l think that the block chain is a different story. The opportunity for the kids that learn about it and how to program it now, is huge. It is a new industry, that is only in it's infancy.

Yeah agree. I think teaching the about the blockchain would be really valuable. I can't see this happening in K-12 but I hope universities start putting it on their curriculum soon. 
Activity: 83
March 03, 2018, 11:08:54 AM
It might be good. Actually, there are already classes for bitcoin in some schools. However, this will not be as major as the usual subject we have in our academic. A short seminars will do in able to give knowledge to the students. If this will happen, I will really feel envy as if to why I didn't experience this way back when I am also a student.

I am just wondering that if this thing happens, are students still willing to finish their study of they are able to know that they can be millionaire through bitcoin? Or are they still willing to work if they can make their own money through btc?
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
March 03, 2018, 11:08:48 AM
Not just bitcoin but the cryptocurrency as a whole. It's a good idea but it must be taught to students in the age that they can fully understand and adopt on the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 308
March 03, 2018, 10:58:41 AM
I do not agree will this because the reason is not yet expanded so that we will have to take classes for bitcoin separately. it technology improvess.then people can get the idea of possible
Activity: 276
March 03, 2018, 10:56:31 AM
For crypto trading?
I thinks it is not that bad idea but I do recommend it to teach about this cryptocurrencies in college. This makes me at ease that they atmre mature enough and has a preparedness in entering this kind of world.
Pages:
Jump to: