Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin As a subject in school - page 5. (Read 1490 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
March 12, 2018, 09:25:37 PM
How about if there's a subject added in school
For crypto trading?

This is out of hand. Why would a school offer a subject for crypto trading? This is a little too much for me. Schools do not even offer a subject for stock trading. And have you heard of a school offering a subject for foreign exchange trading? These are not in line with the academic goals of schools. And in the end, schools do not strictly produce traders. They produce knowledgeable individuals that are capable to handle different tasks. Perhaps a trading school will teach these, but not colleges and universities.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 09:24:33 PM
I am thinking the same too, maybe such school especially college could implement cryptocurrency subjects like programming in their technical elective courses. It could be very beneficial if added to courses such as information technology, computer engineering and other engineering courses. Maybe it could be also added into future technical seminars if possible accredited by certain government sector authority.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 09:21:51 PM
this is a great idea because students should be aware of the new technology the world of crypto is becoming increasingly known and an issue that should be taken care of so that if added as a course in school.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
March 12, 2018, 09:16:48 PM
Bitcoin itself wouldn't be the subject. It would likely be cryptocurrencies or financial systems or most likely, blockchain technology. Bitcoin would be a course or whatever about it, but not the main topic.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 12, 2018, 09:13:02 PM
For crypto trading?
you should have mentioned what level in school.this would be in elementary,highschool or senior haighschool or college..better that its clarified for the commentor not to give false avdices..but for me if were talking college because they are capable of taking the mature issue of this crypro.
Activity: 76
March 12, 2018, 09:12:52 PM
We had learned the stock exchange from school and bitcoin can be teach like cryptocurrency subject like stock exchange.
Activity: 74
March 12, 2018, 09:07:05 PM
Maybe not a whole subject. I think it could be part of a financial educational subject with crypto as a module
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
March 12, 2018, 09:06:17 PM
in my school (currently studying)
they teach crypto trading, subject IT2, btw im Business Administration Marketing student
well as for me it's fine since I have a background of itthe
for my classmates their eyes were opened and got excited for this kind of subject
anyways in my own experience teaching students to invest not just on stocks but also invest and trade on cryptocurrency will help then widen their mind that there are many possible ways to earn money so crime isnt an option
Activity: 133
March 12, 2018, 08:59:33 PM
Well, its not realy a bad idea if we let our students knows the trend in our society and in the world at large. infact it can be added to our current affairs subject to prepare them for the feature. But it should be handled with serious care and monitoring when talking about it, so that the introduction wont cause a negative impact in the life of the students. that is why this introduction needs to be done by crypto experts not just a teacher that knows no jack about bitcoin. you cant preach what you don't know much about well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 08:50:35 PM
for me it's a good idea if bitcoin is one of the subject so that it came they next to our generation...learning in bitcoin is a good idea,in school it is necessary to study what is really useful in life. Bitcoin is the future. I now know several school who are engaged in Bitcoiner's because they are interested in this and they already want to earn money in school years,to help and buy there school supply and there allowance as well....
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 08:40:00 PM
For crypto trading?
This is really very good idea. In future the person do not know about Bitcoin or Crypto will be called illiterate. So Bitcoin as a subject in school will be good.
I strongly support this idea.It is a good step to introduce btc for better and faster development in the future. But let me suggest that it should be introduced at least in senior high school. The subject  must be focused on theory and can be continued or intensified in colleage or university.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
March 12, 2018, 08:39:14 PM
In a perfect world, secondary institutions would require a course on Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
I think that this perfect world, however, may be farther from reality then we all wish.
Give it some time to be commercially recognized, we are still in its infancy stages.
Activity: 383
March 12, 2018, 08:36:09 PM
For crypto trading?
may be happening but for now in my country still need time and process long enough because crypto currency still not in official as currency used in my country so to enter to school learning system still take long time
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
March 12, 2018, 08:35:23 PM
For crypto trading?

If want to add subject on school, its better about blockchain technology or maybe about crypto in general term. For trading subject, its different from blockchain because its like stocks or forex education
Activity: 119
March 12, 2018, 08:29:12 PM
It's a wonderful idea but to be able to become a subject in school, it should be fully accepted by everyone. Maybe it is possible in the future since cryptocurrency is growing fast and spreading worldwide. If that happens, then everyone will know how exactly bitcoin works
Activity: 323
March 12, 2018, 07:04:21 PM
For crypto trading?
For me it is a better idea but I do not know if they can understand it easily because more subjects are being taught. I just think that they might be confused on thinking about what's they gonna do first and study first. So I think it needs to be studied and think out carefully before it is implemented in schools.
Activity: 7
March 12, 2018, 06:59:36 PM
I think it is not a good idea, schools aren't ables for that kind of topic yet, bit it isn't a bad idea for the future when society in general accept cryptomoney
Activity: 476
March 12, 2018, 06:55:02 PM
For crypto trading?
One of my colleagues went on an excursion the other day to one of the most highly regarded universities in our country. One of the activities on their list is a seminar on current events. To his surprise, the second topic was all about Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency as a whole. Also to his surprise, when asked to raise the hands of those who are familiar with the topic, he was the only one who raised his. All of the others were dumbfounded. Now this may not actually be part of a subject or an actual course in a school, but having Bitcoin as one of the topics could be a stepping stone or an eye opener for schools to consider Bitcoin/Cryptocurrencies as part of their curriculum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 06:54:10 PM
Governments should accept new schoold teaching instructions regarding new innovations included cryptocurrencies. There are more ways than schoold to learn about new ecosystems like bitcoin,blockchain and other startups. So let's keep spreading out blockchain technology around community.

its not a must to spread the blockchain in school because there are some other good places call community.
i agree that community also has more better result if we spread the word about bitcoin there.
school will accept bitcoin lesson if cryptocurrency is legal in that country, but if not then impossible to teach student about crypto and blockchain
Activity: 868
Merit: 326
March 12, 2018, 06:45:54 PM
For crypto trading?

Dont you think its a bit nonsense? Im sorry but for me bitcoin doesnt need to be a subject in school. You will just add a burden on the childrens schooling. They already have many subjects and others are struggling. Why does it need it to be a subject?
If I think bitcoin or crypto should also be discussed in school because it relates to the development of world economy.
Pages:
Jump to: