Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin As a subject in school - page 9. (Read 1490 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 07:01:43 AM
Bitcoin as a subject. Are you serious about it.
Then Bank is your piggy bank. father as the richest person and mother as your financial advisor.
But the most required thing, You as a great learner.
Bitcoin has lots of opportunity. but make sure you are up-to that mark. You have to be very decisive.
If you are not good, even you have the courage to learn it or embrace it.
All the best!
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
March 03, 2018, 06:46:14 AM
In my opinion, it is not necessary to add subject like bitcoin because if you are interested about btc you can learned through searching in youtube, btc forum, ebooks, google search and etc. If subject like this will be added students will take for granted the other subjects because their focus will be in btc. Anyway some subject taught already in our school about finance, economics and investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
March 03, 2018, 06:25:28 AM
That would be a great idea if ever. At young age they could earn money to support their own needs in school. And at young age they know the reality about cryto currency world. If ever it's happen there are many student will enroll that subject.
This will be best step taken by any institute to get their children in field so that they can familiar with bitcoins and other crypts at such low level. Once they would gain enough knowledge about crypts then surely they can lessen the burden of finances from their parents. They themselves would have enough skills to earn and grasp handsome money pay their own fees.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 04:46:50 AM
How about if there's a subject added in school
For crypto trading?
The Bitcoin business investment I think should not be put into school, Because, Bitcoin market is changing frequently, applications, technology always change by the day. So education will not keep up with the market trend. And if Bitcoin is a bubble market, it will probably break, and the Bitcoin discipline in the school will be erased. Bringing Bitcoin into school is not possible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
March 03, 2018, 04:43:12 AM
For crypto trading?
it means the government of that country will have to accept cryptocurrenc first, unless it a private school, as must school are been own and control by Government.
I don't see Crypto trading as one big that should be add to school curriculum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 04:38:29 AM
For crypto trading?

for which country? I think this will not happen anytime soon. because almost from many countries, bitcoin is not too accepted even though some countries legalize it. it may take 5 years to 10 years there will be many innovations that involve school-level lessons.
Activity: 504
March 03, 2018, 04:32:02 AM
For crypto trading?

I don't think schools should mainly focus only on bitcoins but on the entirety of cryptocurrency instead. This is such a broad subject, from idea, invention, mass production, marketing and such. Schools shoukd focus mainly on the idea that cryptocurrency is the future of monetary systems.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
March 03, 2018, 04:28:42 AM
It would be great if cryptocurrencies and blockchain tech be added to subjects in school. This will make kids aware of how the tech works and its implications in modern day society. Obviously, wider adaption will be the side effect.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 04:10:01 AM
For crypto trading?
if at school held topic about trading crypto, hence will arise positive and negative happened.
in terms of its positives, maybe the topic of crypto trading can equip students for their future, so if one day they want to practice this, then they do not need to find out first, because it has got the explanation in school.
Negatively, I am afraid students will trade crypto when their age is not sufficient to do so, because young students' minds are not stable and feared can not be responsible, so they leave their duties as students.
I agree with you!
Knowledge of cryptocurrency may be given early on. But for trading taught in school I think it is less suitable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 03:48:04 AM
For crypto trading?
if at school held topic about trading crypto, hence will arise positive and negative happened.
in terms of its positives, maybe the topic of crypto trading can equip students for their future, so if one day they want to practice this, then they do not need to find out first, because it has got the explanation in school.
Negatively, I am afraid students will trade crypto when their age is not sufficient to do so, because young students' minds are not stable and feared can not be responsible, so they leave their duties as students.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 03:27:05 AM
I do not agree, because after all school is a place to seek knowledge, not to make money. but if you learn to trade after you finish school, maybe it's a good thing and can to give a profit...
Activity: 210
March 03, 2018, 03:23:57 AM
The buzz of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has sparked interest in young people around the world but it has become so prevalent in one Brisbane high school that it prompted an information night.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 03:17:08 AM
In the future it is possible that the bitcoin and it is investment and trading will be in he subjects in school and the students will know the importance and value of this currency in their school life then after that they will be able to make a good decision in the crypto market so it is good to add this as a subject in course.
Activity: 84
March 03, 2018, 03:16:09 AM
Having bitcoin as a subject is possible , but not as a major subject . It is possible to be  an elective subject only for economy or business students. They are the main concerned students to this , but it doesn't mean that non business students can't join . They can too if they like or want it.
Activity: 156
March 03, 2018, 03:09:49 AM
bitcoin as subject in school is a welcomed idea as this will help enlighten young and growing students to have a good idea about cryptocurrency, how it works and how to use it. as the grow they will get use to lots of cryptocurrency things and have a broad knowledge
Activity: 84
March 03, 2018, 02:49:25 AM
It sounds crazy, but it may be incorporated into the economic curriculum.students are given knowledge of the digital currency and how it is used. this is the same as teaching children to save in Banks and credit cards.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
March 03, 2018, 02:40:38 AM
It may good idea for some have crypto trading, not exactly crypto, so obvious what they are waiting to teach with, it may be some subject related to it and carefully not being over emphasize with money or some personal gain or profit.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 02:24:12 AM
It's a great idea that we can teach cryptocurrency in school but I think it is good that it is in highschool rather than in lower years. So they can know how and what cryptocurrency is and they will know what its effect in the current economy or the gains of using it.
I am sure that cryptography is being taught to the students in the high school and it is one of the mandatory subject for the students, but I think it is related to only information technology and not to every student of the high school. I think it will be better to teach this cryptography to the students of finance and business as well and the relation of cryptography and finance which is used in the bitcoin. I think this is how we are going to mature this in the coming days with new in genuities in the technology.
Activity: 182
March 02, 2018, 03:29:03 PM
For crypto trading?
Adding cryptocurrency in school as a subject, i think it will good because it is good to all we can use it as work or can be used our knowledge to start trading to earn more money. Bitcoin can reduce unemployment thats why it is good to introduce bitcoin in school.
This is a good idea indeed. If this is incorporated as a syllabus in the schools for teaching the children about this currency then obviously it would open many doors to a progressing nation as this would add much information to the prior knowledge of the students regarding the digital market. But I think that there are some exceptional cases and it would cause the students to divert their complete attention towards the finance related matters and it could cause them to terminate their studies as well.
Activity: 196
March 02, 2018, 12:59:59 PM
I think it is a brilliant idea, because if we were given bitcoin like school education, then our lives would have been better and we could earn money in a more easy way.
Pages:
Jump to: