Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as money - page 12. (Read 1140 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 4
March 04, 2018, 11:47:18 AM
They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?

Yes, bitcoin you can use as a means of payment to buy food as long as the grocery store receives payment from bitcoin. But I prefer to use local money to buy all my needs. And for bitcoin I prefer to be an investment.
Activity: 903
Merit: 391
March 04, 2018, 11:39:06 AM
They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?
i think for now it is not really efficient. Fees still be problem. people wouldn't want to pay fee that higher than price of something that they buy. maybe for something online like software or program that usually have high price, bitcoin can help
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

BTC is the basis for the future development of money in my opinion, and what will happen, we only have to see for ourselves. To consider such a thing is a difficult task.  Smiley
Activity: 658
March 04, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

Despite of transaction fee decrease I think that BTC is investment tool but not payment tool. There are other criptocurrencies that will be more suitable for payments
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
March 04, 2018, 11:20:04 AM
of course I personally consider this as a negative thing. I think for now bitcoin can not yet be a substitute for money in terms of payment terms. you know the movement of bitcoin is very fluctuating and that's one cause bitcoin can not be called as a means of payment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 04, 2018, 11:15:52 AM
I think it will work if bitcoin become actual money that will replace fiat currency maybe the world will changes and the good is that your money will secured.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 11:15:30 AM
That would be very interesting. I like the idea to have credit, debit cards with Bitcoins.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

In my opinion, this will be quite difficult if the fees and the speed of the transactions remain the same as they are now. In my opinion, sooner or later, the crypto currencies will become a part of everyday life, but perhaps not through the BTC.  Smiley
Activity: 672
March 04, 2018, 11:09:46 AM
right. bitcoin is like money. Bitcoin can trade and pay for cash. But the bitcoin value always changes and the money is not changed.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 04, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
We can do that but not all of us. First of all, not all the people as well as some retailers have an idea about bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Maybe in the future, there will be some retailers that will accept bitcoin and other crypto currencies as a way of payment. In that way, we can now use bitcoin to buy something we need or want.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
March 04, 2018, 10:40:38 AM
As you say, it is the future of money. Maybe someday we can spend it as we please but that will have to take a long time before it happens. Lots of things needs to be fixed first. Like, government regulations about bitcoin, tx time and fees. These things are not impossible to achieve but takes time. I am positive this will happen someday.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 10:37:51 AM
For bitcoin and the whole crypto-currency and the future. Invest and earn Crypto currency now. In 5 years you will be happy, having a different credit currency
I don't think so because That's low single-digit gains, so say the economists. "Digital currencies should be thought of as low/zero return or hedge-like assets, akin to gold." Bitcoin is no match for the dollar. The biggest rival to the dollar today, other than the euro and yen in terms of trade, is China's renminbi, not some cryptocurrency.
Activity: 255
March 04, 2018, 10:23:33 AM
Yeah it is true that, bitcoin as money. I think, bitcoin really improves of this world and improves of our personal life. Because bitcoin always gives our highest money. So I think, cost of bitcoin is better and I can say that, bitcoin as money.
I also feel bitcoin is just like money and most people need it. Yes, it's true that today the bitcoin is getting high and helps to improve the lives of most people. The more you work, the more you will be able the more you get bitcoin and you can also use them in daily life, and the bitcoin is serving as much money, I agree with you.
Activity: 68
March 04, 2018, 10:16:44 AM
Bitcoin is not money. It has  no from like dollar and euros.  So it is currency not money.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 10:08:22 AM
That's the original vision of the one who made it, Satoshi, to use bitcoin as a digital currency without third parties involved. However, as the time goes by, bitcoin became an investment to a lot of its users and storage for wealth for big investors. I see it positively, cause why not? Using bitcoin as a payment to a lot of things that we're buying can be a great help, easy transactions, more cheaper and no taxes. I am thinking and hoping that we can achieve it in the near future.
Activity: 168
March 04, 2018, 10:07:59 AM
Currently I think not, the price is still very volatile. I will never sell my item for $10 while I buy $30. There's no way I'll wait until the bitcoin price goes up so I can sell my good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 09:53:34 AM
yes bitcoin is a money,we all know bitcoin is a token and convert into money payment method,bitcoin is a new formulation of money,bitcoin is have a good investment and fast transaction
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
March 04, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

For me, buying our daily needs like foods and cloths using bitcoin is have negative and positive side. Positive side because the transaction will be made faster because we can pay our needs through online, negative because we can buy something without seeing who is the seller.
Activity: 154
March 04, 2018, 09:37:25 AM
I think that this is positive, because it is more convenient to have all of your funds on one well-protected wallet, pay off anywhere in the world and in any store one currency is also very convenient.
It is positive and bitcoin is already  a money because it is use for payment, use in merchant transaction. Bitcoin is a new form of money, a digital curenccy. However it depends how to threat bitcoin in our daily needs.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 04, 2018, 09:34:54 AM
Yes Bitcoin is the future of money which for me means that it is a digital currency that will be used to buy or pay goods and services anytime and anywhere in the world without the need of a middleman. Bitcoin is fast but as it's price goes up fees can also be alarming and the essense of being a currency is somewhat goes into like an investment asset which is not the main purpose of Bitcoin's existence.
Pages:
Jump to: