Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as money - page 14. (Read 1140 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 12:00:56 AM
I think it is impossible, because the price of bitcoin is not stable. If you trade in bitcoin, if the next second bitcoin appreciates, consumers may not trade again, which damages the interests of the merchant.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 11:56:14 PM
Bitcoin is the future of currency and no doubt as credit card and debit cards are popular, In future Bitcoin will be popular for the payment at every where.
Activity: 261
March 03, 2018, 11:45:43 PM
They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?

Bitcoin is not currently suitable for small transactions, length of transactions and high transaction costs makes bitcoin not good for small transactions. We recommend you trade it into local money first, and you easily make small transactions.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 03, 2018, 11:01:46 PM
which I imagine bitcoin as a currency for the means of payment may be an interesting thing, because we do not carry money directly, just use gadgets btc address request, and we send,it will be the best phenomenal of all time in my life..
and I expect security for bitcoin to start in the calculation so that all no events we do not want..
Activity: 59
March 03, 2018, 10:56:24 PM
It's a little bit tricky for now, bitcoin is moving slowly and costly, unless new technology can be developed to change that, or Bitcoin as a daily payment is not enough to replace the currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 03, 2018, 10:54:20 PM
They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?

if Bitcoin replaces money
I think the 0.001 fee is very heavy for users to use in daily transactions
unless he is a large entrepreneur with a minimum income of 10,000 USD per month
or maybe he is a car entrepreneur
Activity: 278
March 03, 2018, 10:52:25 PM
I think it would positively affect the fact of being able to make daily purchases with bitcoin, since being a currency of deflation could be cheaper purchases over time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
March 03, 2018, 10:24:49 PM
Well, if you deem using it as money, it will relatively be used just like any fiat currency. You would not regard it as Bitcoin. But the thing is, Bitcoin has to be regulated to be controlled in terms of its price volatility. If we cannot control or stabilize its price, both producers/manufacturers and consumers will most likely be unduly prejudiced by its price fluctuations every time there are major price swings. This, however, varies to some extent because sometimes you will greatly benefit from it while, at some point, you will be suffering major loss. So if we regard and use Bitcoin as money, it should be like the latter that is regulated and controlled by central banks.
Activity: 248
March 03, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

I think in positively, i think it was a big chance to be useful money in the future that there will be app that need to be scan in the store in order to pay our bill. Hope there will be project creating an application to use in the future.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 03, 2018, 09:03:51 PM
Yes. It will positively affect us if we use bitcoin as payment to our daily expenses. When buying clothes outdoor, it is much safer to use bitcoin as a payment for buying clothes or other staff outside because here in our country, snatchers and other bad people can steal your money but with bitcoin, they can't be able to steal any money from you because with just your device you can buy anything. The only problem using bitcoin as payment is,first without internet. Because without internet you can be able to access you bitcoin wallet, thats why Internet is necessary at all time. Second problem is, the transaction fee. Although transaction fee is not too expensive, using it daily and deducting a little amount of fee everytime you pay using bitcoin will be a large amount of bitcoin deducted to you too.
But in overall, I think bitcoin is still a positive affect.

There is nothing wrong with that idea. In my own understanding bitcoin as money is possible, however this may take a several years to be implemented. Its been how many decades we were using cash as a mode of payment in our daily lives so its really hard for many countries to implement such. In my country many people agree with it but most of the population still confused because using bitcoin needs an internet connection. Thus, this idea may really happen in the future as our technology will also be upgraded.
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
March 03, 2018, 09:01:58 PM
Yes. It will positively affect us if we use bitcoin as payment to our daily expenses. When buying clothes outdoor, it is much safer to use bitcoin as a payment for buying clothes or other staff outside because here in our country, snatchers and other bad people can steal your money but with bitcoin, they can't be able to steal any money from you because with just your device you can buy anything. The only problem using bitcoin as payment is,first without internet. Because without internet you cannot be able to access you bitcoin wallet, thats why Internet is necessary at all time. Second problem is, the transaction fee. Although transaction fee is not too expensive, using it daily and deducting a little amount of fee everytime you pay using bitcoin will be a large amount of bitcoin deducted to you too.
But in overall, I think bitcoin is still a positive affect.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

Using bitcoin as a daily necessity payment is good but requires an online connection and long confirmation, so it will be more difficult and not all places can accept bitcoin as payment
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

It would be more convenient if your idea will become a reality. It is also safer to not bring physical cash with you in buying goods. So in a nutshell i think it will positively impact us. The negative side I could only think is the system error just in case everyone is using it at the same time. Actually having this idea is not really different from a cashless country just like Sweden or the people who chose to get chipped.
Activity: 168
March 03, 2018, 08:41:58 PM
When the price of a bitcoin rose from $1 to $100, some observers said that bitcoin was a bubble. Similarly, when bitcoin went from $100 to $1,000, the group made the same call again.

Bitcoin is not a currency. By definition, money is a medium of exchange, and its value should depend on the market and the user. But the value of fiat money issued by the government is manipulated by the central bank and is against the will of the people, just as the us government replaces gold with the dollar. Whether bitcoin is currency or not, it is not determined by the government or the central entity. Many users, merchants and businesses use bitcoin as a currency, digital currency, and value store. So bitcoin is money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 08:41:21 PM
bitcoin maybe one kind of monry that people can pay for what they buy, but this will be a long way to go, look at the financial war in reality, then we know  all government are struggling to push their currency, so the powerful country like USA and China will all ban btc
Activity: 27
March 03, 2018, 08:37:02 PM
We can't use bitcoin as a money for now. Because the value of bitcoin is not stable. For example right now I invest at bitcoin and I have 5btc but I don't know what will happen tomorrow if my 5btc will go up or down.
Activity: 132
March 03, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

For me, I give it a negative feedback because nowadays people tend to use bitcoin as a credit card, not as a money because we all know that it is hard to earn on it so I can't imagine bitcoin will money in the future.
Activity: 173
March 03, 2018, 08:02:51 PM
I don't see any wrong things in that idea of using bitcoin in daily lives as payment system. Actually, i think it is better if bitcoin will have a credit card like system. All you need to do is to swipe bitcoin card and go.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
March 03, 2018, 07:59:16 PM
I think is very positive because bitcoin is also like the money that can be used for sale and purchase transactions, maybe the difference is not intangible bitcoin tangible money. but very real bitcoin can be used everyday although its form is not visible.
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 07:58:32 PM
I dont think that is going to happen very soon because bitcoin has become rather an investment and a way to make profit than a payment currency as it was firstly wanted. I think in the future we would be able to pay with bitcoin for our food or clothes but I dont know when that is going to happen, it could take more than 5 years. The problem is that even if shops will add bitcoin as a payment method I dont think many people are going to use it very often because everyone talks about bitcoin as a method to earn more money and profit.

Many people say that fees are to high and thats why bitcoin cant be used as a payment method. Right now you can make a bitcoin transaction even with 0.10$ fee and you are sure that it is going to be confirmed. I dont think that is a lot. The problem is that bitcoin is not seen as a currency and companies are afraid to accept it because of the volatility of the price and also because they have to exchange it in cash because they cant use it further to pay for their expenses.
Pages:
Jump to: