Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future? - page 16. (Read 8463 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 03:47:28 AM
BTC is characterized by non-issuance, with the use of more and more people, bitcoin will become more and more rare, his value is gradually rising, many countries and people all over the world recognize the value of BTC
Activity: 73
December 09, 2017, 03:43:24 AM
I think we can not tell right now if bitcoin will be the virtual currency. But you're right there the more bitcoin users the better. And I think that's will going to happen in the future, because right now the number of bitcoin users is not large enough. But in the future there is a possibility to increase the number of bitcoin users and when it happens bitcoin can be our virtual currency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
December 07, 2017, 11:08:49 AM
I think bitcoin will become the global currency in the near future, its value is increasing now because communities and investors are gradually accepting the value of bitcoin. 2018 will be the next boom year for bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 11:06:49 AM
You know, but it’s really interesting to watch how cryptocurrency is becoming more available for each of us. https://mytc.io/ Ive just checked their website and wanna try it. A blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency. This way of getting tokes is available for each instead of  money cause they are  very problematic because centralization makes it difficult for the poor.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
December 07, 2017, 11:05:29 AM
I think Bitcoin will be the future universal currency. The online shopping, investing , gambling, trading in the trendy internet world. Bitcoin should be made universal currency

I totally agree with you considering that all the things that you cited can be done by bitcoin.  Though there are still few establishments who uses bitcoin as a mode of payment, gradually if people see the convenience of using bitcoin, perhaps they will use it.  And the fact that its price is higher right now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
December 07, 2017, 11:04:54 AM
I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
Yes, that's right. It seems that many people are using bitcoin now as they source of income and they are all making them selves a productive users here in bitcoin.
Activity: 308
December 07, 2017, 11:02:45 AM
I think Bitcoin will be the future universal currency. The online shopping, investing , gambling, trading in the trendy internet world. Bitcoin should be made universal currency
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 10:46:47 AM
Bitcoin is definitely would be the future currency now most of the people started to asking about bitcoin investment after last four months bitcoin gained 4x increase now people are really interested about bitcoin investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 08:48:35 AM
It's possible, in fact, other countries is accepting bitcoin as payment, and it's really cool and fast, by just entering the amount and send to other account, its done without any hustle. There are some countries who used bitcoin than real money. it's easy and fast transaction. but not in all countries, only on selected countries.
Activity: 47
November 03, 2017, 05:59:33 PM
who know ! the problem with bitcoin is that you can not predict it's value ! but true the more people use bitcoin the more it's worth . so i don't think we can answer that question now  but i really which that happen
Activity: 112
November 03, 2017, 05:47:05 PM
Bitcoin has a huge potential to become widely used. It still needs a lot of upgrades because it's not capable of verifying more than 7 transactions at the same time. However, it is still faster than bank transfers in some cases. I will continue to invest in Bitcoin because I believe this technology still has some room to improve. 1 million is possible but not anytime soon.
Activity: 53
November 03, 2017, 09:12:07 AM
Yes true, I agree that bitcoin is the future of the currency, it is time for the world to change, fiat money is very problematic because centralization makes it difficult for the poor.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 09:00:53 AM
We can't pedict it and say for sure. I think to start people all around the world should know about bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain. So after that we can say that it possible to make changes in world economy.
Activity: 462
November 03, 2017, 08:57:01 AM
I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

This is possible. Bitcoin is one of the most reliable, useful and secured currency in the internet. Therefore, it is considered as one of the most valid and rightful currency to replace all the existing currency world wide. That's what I think.
Activity: 644
November 03, 2017, 08:40:58 AM
I do not think bitcoin will be a currency in any country because when a country uses a new currency the country will experience the pace of the economic crisis due to changes in the old currency exchange rate with a new currency, Bitcoin will only be an investment commodity like gold and stock.
Activity: 59
November 03, 2017, 08:30:48 AM
Bitcoin seems to have growing Popularity and we may call it Future of money...
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
November 03, 2017, 08:09:26 AM
i think there will be a possibility that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency might be the futere6 currency of the world.
But still we cannot be sure to ourselves. If the people will accept bitcoin to be our currency it will be possible.
but if not, we have to stick to converting bitcoin to real money so we can buy stuffs that we need and what
we want.
Activity: 102
November 03, 2017, 07:38:36 AM
bitcoin adventure in my opinion this year just started. the point is acceptance in the world community, and the government plays an important role in the legality of bitcoin in a country. with legality, of course bitcoin will be more easily accepted and can perform various payment transactions.
Activity: 130
November 03, 2017, 07:33:50 AM
Btc as future currency is not something which is practical as there are countries which has already banned btc
Activity: 201
November 03, 2017, 07:28:21 AM
I believe there is really a possibility of bitcoin being the main currency of the whole world. Almost everyone in the world connects in the internet and not any longer more people will be engaged in using bitcoins in their daily lives. Because of it, cryptocurrencies will be used for shopping or buying things in the internet.
Pages:
Jump to: