Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Bank - page 2. (Read 41207 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
April 26, 2018, 03:04:51 AM
They would give loans to people but with a surity of getting return withing the estimated time because else the price may fluctuate
We need to go through a lot of requirements first because we can take a loan.
There would be no more decentralization in the way, so I think there would be no bitcoin bank but only bank that will adopt with blockchain.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 09:00:50 AM
Did anyone think at this? How would a bank work? How could you loan bitcoins and get interest for them in an economy with just 21 milion BTC limit?
I don't think that we need to think about it much because at this edge we are not limited with the bitcoin in Actual because see it like a normal thing in our daily life like , a thing which is available in access amount will have low value because everyone can get it easily and another side anything which is available in less amount will will have more value , so with the both of these we can take into consideration that bitcoin is in limit and valueof bitcoin will be high instead to increase the amount of the numbers of bitcoin , so here we should not see toward the limitof 21 million in bitcoin data algorithm .
And second thing it interest as in bank will be surely decided by the limit of the value increase because it will not be easy for banks to control bitcoin's rate but still they can control amount of profit as a interest for the lenders with Thier own rules .
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Legendary
April 24, 2018, 08:16:15 AM
They would give loans to people but with a surity of getting return withing the estimated time because else the price may fluctuate
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 09:42:58 PM
I think they would work just as he fiats banks excepting the factors that they would nopt give any interesets
Activity: 224
April 22, 2018, 02:10:44 AM
If bitcoin bank will issue loans in bitcoins at a favorable interest, then I do not mind using such service.
Just need to very accurately choose the time when to take a loan, and when to give. Bitcoin banks can also exist to escrow transactions of people in different countries in other to protect consumers from being scammed by an unknown criminal.
Activity: 394
April 19, 2018, 09:42:05 AM
Bitcoin can be produced on a regular basis if you work in a field or industry attached to Bitcoin use. Needs are gathered into one thing. It is time for rural communities to be accustomed to transacting through the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
April 18, 2018, 05:02:25 PM
Oh wow, old topic, myself I see sense in bitcoin bank only for safe holding there some of my coins, also will be cool if such "bank" would have deposit offer, with such unstable bitcoin price, % per year will be quite interesting. Another problem, that it will kill one of Bitcoin pluses  - anonymity.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 18, 2018, 03:53:46 PM
Well i think that the decentralization wanted to create a system without involving any bank activity so i dont see why someone should make a bank , even if we talk about loans and so on. Bitcoin is not ment to be part of a Bank, it has to be free with his algorithm.

yes being decentralized means independent , so that it can work freely on its own without other institution or people controlling it. bitcoin does not need bank but we need banks for the local currency and fiats. We need banks in order to cash out or exchange our bitcoins. therfor banks were still pretty important and shouldnt be disregarded by any means.

Banks nowadays are also accepting and legalizing the use and adoption of bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies. So i guess there is no need to create a specified bank for them.
Activity: 238
April 18, 2018, 03:36:43 PM
At present, bitcoin is at the top in the online business. In my opinion, a bank has become necessary for bitcoin. So, if there were bitcoin banks, then people could trade from the bank.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 03:31:35 PM
Well i think that the decentralization wanted to create a system without involving any bank activity so i dont see why someone should make a bank , even if we talk about loans and so on. Bitcoin is not ment to be part of a Bank, it has to be free with his algorithm.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 03:22:15 PM
Did anyone think at this? How would a bank work? How could you loan bitcoins and get interest for them in an economy with just 21 milion BTC limit?
It is not enough to write a bitcoin-bank and expect that others will argue on this topic. It is necessary to explain the essence of the topic in more detail. The forum already has a theme raised by the POV team, where this team wants to organize an ICO to create a similar bank for digital coins. They offer only to tell them certain information about your coins so that these coins in your wallet can be blocked for the duration of the agreement with their bank. For this, the bank undertakes to pay interest in coins. I wrote to them many times and asked about the material interest of the bank itself, where the bank will take profit, but did not wait for an answer. Therefore, I am very skeptical about the ideas of creating such banks.
Activity: 240
April 18, 2018, 02:22:00 PM
The possibility of a bitcoin bank is not far fetched and I believe that there will be bitcoin banks established in the not so far future.although it will be hard and will take time to work out the kinks but they will surely implement it
Activity: 271
January 10, 2018, 12:12:44 PM
A bitcoin bank does not make sense. A financial market in bitcoin will be more like investment funds, where you lend your bitcoins and they invest them and receive interest on your investments.
Yes, in my opinion there is a Bitcoin bank in the future if Bitcoin is well developed and there are many new investors, but because Bitcoin is currently banned in many parts of the world, Bitcoin Accepted as legal and widely used as a surety currency many governments will accept it and I believe there will be Bitcoin Bank....
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 11:37:06 AM
many of us expect that there will be a bank for bitcoin which is called bitcoin bank but. it actually exist but not in that way many bank is now accepting bitcoins cause we all know that bitcoin was so popular in this world cause bitcoin increase its value every time. so just relax and wait for the new bank.
It will have after a couple of months or years, it will really happen when there is already a law connecting bitcoin and bank regulated by the central bank, hope that it will come soon with less transaction fee so that we are free to cash in/out anytime.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 11:32:06 AM
many of us expect that there will be a bank for bitcoin which is called bitcoin bank but. it actually exist but not in that way many bank is now accepting bitcoins cause we all know that bitcoin was so popular in this world cause bitcoin increase its value every time. so just relax and wait for the new bank.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 10:54:25 AM
The whole concept of blockchain, bitcoin and crypto currency is already a form of banking system in a decentralized way. This whole concept will probably not survive if put under traditional banking as we know it and considering the fact that traditional banks thrive under some form of regulation under the government they operate. I am trying to see how we can effectively marry the two.
Activity: 434
January 10, 2018, 10:32:11 AM
There will be no area of verification for the bank loan of bitcoin, unless you give your wallet to them and the password to guarantee that you will lay. Likewise, bitcoins price is unstable, so how can they measure the interest rate for that.

Well, the fact that this coin is deflationary does not necessarily mean that you cannot get interest from it. However I would admit that the interest rate would need to be too high and not competitive with crappy fiat currencies.
Bitcoin is really a very sensitive issue because coin is generated because it does not want to go through 3rd party transactions and does not want anyone to be able to track those transactions. If the bitcoin bank exists then the bitcoin will also be managed as cash now, which inevitably causes investors to disagree.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
January 10, 2018, 10:27:37 AM
There will be no area of verification for the bank loan of bitcoin, unless you give your wallet to them and the password to guarantee that you will lay. Likewise, bitcoins price is unstable, so how can they measure the interest rate for that.

Well, the fact that this coin is deflationary does not necessarily mean that you cannot get interest from it. However I would admit that the interest rate would need to be too high and not competitive with crappy fiat currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2018, 07:51:06 AM
Bitcoin is anonymous while bank impose to implement the KYC system.
If there is a bitcoin bank we should be following the law on the banking system and it will already defeat the purpose why bitcoin was created.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
January 09, 2018, 07:34:36 AM
Pages:
Jump to: