Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Bank - page 4. (Read 41207 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 137
October 16, 2017, 11:07:41 AM
This is just a garbage! just imagine it a little bit, it would a completely dissaster! banks are just the opposites than bitcoin, and all the banks have been tried to avoid bitcoin at all costs, so it is not possible to happen, and just a bank of bitcoin, i dont know, i can not imagine how it will works or for what purposes it might be created.
Bitcoin is not centralized, and if you create a bank, this is just the opposite of why it has been created for..

Problem banks bitcoin is not only that it is a decentralized currency. The existing banking system may not be applicable to cryptocurrencies. It is completely adapted under Fiat. Banks can only organize the transit of cryptocurrency but it will not be interesting to users because the banks do not trust and all information about users will be available to the government.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
October 16, 2017, 11:00:43 AM
This is just a garbage! just imagine it a little bit, it would a completely dissaster! banks are just the opposites than bitcoin, and all the banks have been tried to avoid bitcoin at all costs, so it is not possible to happen, and just a bank of bitcoin, i dont know, i can not imagine how it will works or for what purposes it might be created.
Bitcoin is not centralized, and if you create a bank, this is just the opposite of why it has been created for..
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 06:13:15 AM
I strongly agree if the bitcoin bank, lend to bitcoin with a fairly low interest even lead.
Activity: 336
October 16, 2017, 04:51:44 AM
Did anyone think at this? How would a bank work? How could you loan bitcoins and get interest for them in an economy with just 21 milion BTC limit?
Bitcoin Bank it quietly great idea for the future bitcoin and will save more bitcoin and grow your invest to double your bitcoin.

This is totally a defiance on the term decentralize. once someone controls it, specially the banks it will be a centralized currency.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
October 01, 2017, 09:32:43 AM
Did anyone think at this? How would a bank work? How could you loan bitcoins and get interest for them in an economy with just 21 milion BTC limit?
Bitcoin Bank it quietly great idea for the future bitcoin and will save more bitcoin and grow your invest to double your bitcoin.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
October 01, 2017, 05:41:34 AM

Bitcoin Bank, i think couldn't happen cause bitcoin base on blockchain & cryptocurremcy. Means no serial number like real currency, no limit transfer per-transaction, every address doesn't represent the person cause no one know who the owner hash address. If loan who can trace where from the transfered. Many issues can't make Bitcoin centralized on Bank. Even i still hoping someday bitcoin will become first cryptocurrency use on everyday needs.
Banks are for what? Considering that we do have lots of wallet which can be used to store up our bitcoin without the need of using those services.Its just a senseless thing to have a bitcoin bank.For what purpose? On securing giving you out some fix interest rate? Hell No. It would just still acts as traditional banks and they are making hell out of money from your bitcoins specially into its price inflations. Banks will only adopt blockchain technology for their future upgrades but i dont see a reason for bitcoins Banks to exist on the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 05:29:17 AM

Bitcoin Bank, i think couldn't happen cause bitcoin base on blockchain & cryptocurremcy. Means no serial number like real currency, no limit transfer per-transaction, every address doesn't represent the person cause no one know who the owner hash address. If loan who can trace where from the transfered. Many issues can't make Bitcoin centralized on Bank. Even i still hoping someday bitcoin will become first cryptocurrency use on everyday needs.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 01, 2017, 04:52:31 AM
I bet a lot of people hate banks, and I hate them too. But the bitcoin ATMs seem to be banking. The important thing is that big boss do not affect our life Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
October 01, 2017, 04:41:19 AM
I dont think there will be a need for banks for bitcoin. We can keep it safely in our wallet and if we want to invest, no need banks. Transactions are done with out the help or connection with  banks.

I agree with this, i do not believe that Bitcoin needs a bank. One aspect of Bitcoin is being anonymous. We can trade, buy and sell Bitcoin without needing any security verification.

Also if all Bitcoin were mined and if we have a Bitcoin bank i am sure more people will lose their interest on Bitcoin and the value of it will definitely drop. Still remember that Bitcoins price are still dictated by the market or the public.

There IS a need for cryptobank. Savings, trading and investments are not the only services banks provide for people. We still can't pay with Bitcoin or any other coin at the supermarket, right? This the first need. There are other needs, but I think this one is enough already

Bitcoin (as well as other cryptos) is not fiat

In other words, you don't need banks to pay with bitcoins at the mall, and while you still can't pay with crypto for everyday goods directly in most cases (apart from using Bitcoin payment cards, obviously), this is not due to lack of Bitcoin banks. If anything, there are well-known web wallets which pretty well cut it as Bitcoin banks in respect to payments but this still doesn't change a thing. Though I agree (to a certain degree) that our regular banks accepting crypto would likely facilitate such payments thanks to wider knowledge and recognition of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the world
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
September 30, 2017, 07:58:08 PM
I dont think there will be a need for banks for bitcoin. We can keep it safely in our wallet and if we want to invest, no need banks. Transactions are done with out the help or connection with  banks.

I agree with this, i do not believe that Bitcoin needs a bank. One aspect of Bitcoin is being anonymous. We can trade, buy and sell Bitcoin without needing any security verification.

Also if all Bitcoin were mined and if we have a Bitcoin bank i am sure more people will lose their interest on Bitcoin and the value of it will definitely drop. Still remember that Bitcoins price are still dictated by the market or the public.

There IS a need for cryptobank. Savings, trading and investments are not the only services banks provide for people. We still can't pay with Bitcoin or any other coin at the supermarket, right? This the first need. There are other needs, but I think this one is enough already.

Anonymity is not the only aspect, and not the crucial one. Blockchain-based currencies aim to solve the problem of intervention of the central regulator.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
September 20, 2017, 11:07:29 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 113
September 20, 2017, 04:32:49 PM
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
August 04, 2017, 12:26:05 AM
The idea of a bitcoin bank is certainly not a good idea because later if you want to create a wallet required complete verification of data and all transactions will depend on the bank.
If have Bitcoin Bank, it will not anonymous and privacy as the define cryptocurrency of Satoshi Nakamoto when create Bitcoin and Blockchain. I think the community of Bitcoin will disagree this issue if they want Bitcoin still running true to it's essence

Bitcoin does not need banks. He himself performs the functions of the bank. People can easily use it without intermediaries.
Banks will not be able to use bitcoin for their own purposes, they simply will not find customers for such services
Exactly, we can be a bank of our own and we don't need to trust our money to other people as there might be a big chance that it can be stolen.
This is the new trend in the future and from centralized to decentralized it will protect the interest of the people.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 03:49:52 PM
The idea of a bitcoin bank is certainly not a good idea because later if you want to create a wallet required complete verification of data and all transactions will depend on the bank.
If have Bitcoin Bank, it will not anonymous and privacy as the define cryptocurrency of Satoshi Nakamoto when create Bitcoin and Blockchain. I think the community of Bitcoin will disagree this issue if they want Bitcoin still running true to it's essence

Bitcoin does not need banks. He himself performs the functions of the bank. People can easily use it without intermediaries.
Banks will not be able to use bitcoin for their own purposes, they simply will not find customers for such services
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
August 03, 2017, 03:36:07 PM

Banks may eventually play a role and give the option for customers to have Bitcoin with them.  I'd assume mainstream folks that have trust in their banks would prefer this.  Sort of like an exchange but integrated with existing bank accounts.  The rest can use wallets with private keys.
Activity: 552
August 03, 2017, 02:57:48 PM
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 03, 2017, 02:31:03 PM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
August 03, 2017, 11:05:13 AM
Having a bitcoin bank in itself is a good idea with the implementation which is going to run more like an escrow but in this case on a larger platform, however, how it will work out is where my concern is because the moment the discussion is on like this, then someone somewhere is already thinking of implementation. In the sense that we all have our individual wallets which is more like our banks, the encouragement to put money in another place to serve as bank is to get a form of return on such. What are what this institution will engage in to make the return available?
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
August 03, 2017, 10:34:13 AM
MyBitcoin.com is a de facto bitcoin bank.  And it is clearly useful to many people.

No need to have literally "bank" because your account is already your bank and you are sure enough of what is happening to your every bitcoin because you are the one already managing it. Yeah in other sides it a good idea also but who needs it when you are already dealing with less hassle things right

Exactly, it seems people have forgotten that one of the key components of creating Bitcoin was to do away with a centralized system and so those suggesting Bitcoin banks are actually not acting in good faith with Bitcoin.

That is a tricky question

First of all, why should anyone act in "good faith" toward Bitcoin? Something like that could be said (mostly hypothetically, anyway) in respect to early adopters who didn't buy their coins and who received them mostly for free. But if people bought the coins with their hard-earned money, it is somewhat hypocritical to demand that they should remain loyal to Bitcoin. Further, I don't think that Bitcoin "banks" would act toward Bitcoin centralization beyond and above the level of centralization already achieved by miners. In fact, more independent actors in the system (including banks) would make the system more decentralized, not the other way round
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2017, 02:54:25 AM
There are already bank problems in real currencies.
Checkout Deutche Bank status. If you deposit your coins to a bank probably you will be goxed asap.
Pages:
Jump to: