Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Based Businesses/Services - List (India) - page 2. (Read 15712 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
I would have loved to see some blockchain analytics site in this list.  Smiley

coinsecure.info?? Roll Eyes

I was thinking of some service which takes it to the next level.... including address clustering.  Smiley

Kk, not spending much time on .info at the moment, but if its something simple for us to plug in, lemme know and i'll try to get something up.
legendary
Activity: 1358

I was thinking of some service which takes it to the next level.... including address clustering.  Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1358
legendary
Be very careful with IGOT. They treat their customers in Australia with contempt. They meet none of their promised service. Igot minutes turn into days. And if you dare to ask why, They freeze your account and take your money. Always promising top give it back, but I still haven't got my AUD$6,000 back. Mr Rick day cares less about his customers than something he found sticking to his shoe. They work from service (fake) offices or out of a Post office Box. Many people in Australia now joke that instead of promised great prices and service, they quote Igot Robbed, IGot shafted, Igot ripped off. Be very careful with these shady people. They shift their bank accounts around and don't tell their customers, so like me , after I sent $3K they say you sent to old number, send cash next time as faster, as soon as I did the Froze my account and took my money. Oh and if Julia (8 years business experience in kindergarden) replies... we returned his money.. Well I still haven't got it yet and it is now in the hands of the Cyber Fraud Investigation Branch of the Police. The Banking Ombudsman is also checking into them. So don't say you were not warned.

Are there any threads about this anywhere? IGOT has always had some good feedback posts around here.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Be very careful with IGOT. They treat their customers in Australia with contempt. They meet none of their promised service. Igot minutes turn into days. And if you dare to ask why, They freeze your account and take your money. Always promising top give it back, but I still haven't got my AUD$6,000 back. Mr Rick day cares less about his customers than something he found sticking to his shoe. They work from service (fake) offices or out of a Post office Box. Many people in Australia now joke that instead of promised great prices and service, they quote Igot Robbed, IGot shafted, Igot ripped off. Be very careful with these shady people. They shift their bank accounts around and don't tell their customers, so like me , after I sent $3K they say you sent to old number, send cash next time as faster, as soon as I did the Froze my account and took my money. Oh and if Julia (8 years business experience in kindergarden) replies... we returned his money.. Well I still haven't got it yet and it is now in the hands of the Cyber Fraud Investigation Branch of the Police. The Banking Ombudsman is also checking into them. So don't say you were not warned.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
bitcoin exchange in India
True, prime minister and all ministries has changed.It was happend on previous govt,
sanctioner  Dept of Science
receiver  http://www.crraoaimscs.org/
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
From the coindesk article :
BTCXIndia’s Rao added that the Prime Minister’s office had recently approved 100 million Indian rupees ($1.7m) in funding for a top Hyderabad based crypto-research institute for the study of cryptographic technology and currencies.

What !! Someone with more details?? Shocked
Its an old article Published on May 15, 2014 on coindesk , a lot has changed since then even our Prime Minister is not same and neither the ruling party , but I'm quite skeptical about PMO funding 100Million INR to study cryptographic technology if this is true , then I should have voted for Manmohan singh  lead Congress [naa Just Kidding ,not even at a gun point encounter ].
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
from democracy to self-rule.
From the coindesk article :
BTCXIndia’s Rao added that the Prime Minister’s office had recently approved 100 million Indian rupees ($1.7m) in funding for a top Hyderabad based crypto-research institute for the study of cryptographic technology and currencies.

What !! Someone with more details?? Shocked
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Subvolatil you may also put millibits in the list of real-time exchanges. The url is pasted below

https://millibits.in

In case you have any questions about the exchange I can get you connected with my client. He would be able to explain to you in a better manner.

Regards
--
Kanishk Agarwal
Advocate
CriTaxCorp
Criminal-Taxation-Corporate
www.critaxcorp.com
+919971666252

Hi,

I am starting a list of Bitcoin based Businesses/Services in India or serving Indian Consumers.

If you have a running  business please list it here and i will update the list.

Tax Consultant
  1.Gupta & Co. Advocate & Chartered Accountants
          09654712612  or contact

Lawyers/Law firms
  1. CriTaxCorp - Kanishk Agarwal (Advocate)
          999996252, 9971666252 www.critaxcorp.com

Online Store
  1.  HighKart  New online Store with a large number of  items for sale.

Trend, analysis & Chart Service
  1. xchang.in Btc-e charts

Real time Exchange
  1. igot.com/ - Real time exchange (no API)

Fixed Rate Exchanges.
  1. Buysellbitco.in  Fixed rate or pegged rate usually close to Mt.Gox [ Currently Down, not operational ]
  2. unocoin.com A fixed price bitcoin trading Exchange. Had integrity issues when starting the business.

Escrow Exchanges.
  1.  INRBTC.com   Rates based on Seller and buyer matching. Much closer to an exchange market. prices determined more on supply and demand.[ Currently Down, not operational ]
  2. BitQuick.in A new Escrow based Exchange

Gift vouchers/Coupon.
 1.   bitcoinsaresexy.com  Flipkart Gift vouchers (new, very little review)

Individual Services.
 1.  Benson Samuel   -Bitcoin Dev and Consultant   ( Has done work with BTC related sites)
 2.  /1iKM8p6]ajax3592  Graphic Designing, Image manipulation, Product Photography and Sketching services, (new, very little review)

As of now this is the list i have, will update more once i can conform the validity of  more businesses.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Hello Guys,
This is Rick from igot.com.
Just noticed we have a very active discussion about igot.com here so thought would jump in and clarify a few things.

Anyone thinking of using this exchange, please be careful and first go through this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7541126

Some people have been losing their money to this exchange and the support staff is not so supportive.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist
Added a  Law firm into the list.

CriTaxCorp - Kanishk Agarwal (Advocate)
          999996252, 9971666252 www.critaxcorp.com
They have already started to consult a Bitcoin based business.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist
Bump

any new business/shops or  services running  Huh?

please  update if you are  running  any  businesses.
Activity: 165
Merit: 102
Hi

As my contribution for increasing legal acceptance and simplifying tax related issued with respect to crypto currencies,  will be providing consultation without any cost. Donations of course are welcome!

Fees will only be charged on the basis of actual services rendered. I will try and accept most of the fees in BTC/LTC/DOGE, however in exceptional cases partial payment might have to be made in INR!

Devesh Gupta
(Gupta & Co Advocates & Chartered Accountants)
A-2 Preet Vihar, New Delhi-110092
[email protected]

+1

very good initiative. do u have a website ? if u dont and looking for one... u may PM me.
Activity: 71
Hi

As my contribution for increasing legal acceptance and simplifying tax related issued with respect to crypto currencies,  will be providing consultation without any cost. Donations of course are welcome!

Fees will only be charged on the basis of actual services rendered. I will try and accept most of the fees in BTC/LTC/DOGE, however in exceptional cases partial payment might have to be made in INR!

Devesh Gupta
(Gupta & Co Advocates & Chartered Accountants)
A-2 Preet Vihar, New Delhi-110092
[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
Hi,

Please add me to the list!

I am Co-Owner of Gupta & Co. Advocate & Chartered Accountants (Tax Consultants)
I will be providing any and all services dealing with direct taxes, with 25+ years experience in Income Tax, Sales Tax, Wealth Tax, Scrutiny and appellate assessment proceedings!

Devesh Gupta
PM me or call me at 09654712612

U r providing all these services against bitcoin ? May I know where u r located ?
Activity: 71
Hi,

Please add me to the list!

I am Co-Owner of Gupta & Co. Advocate & Chartered Accountants (Tax Consultants)
I will be providing any and all services dealing with direct taxes, with 25+ years experience in Income Tax, Sales Tax, Wealth Tax, Scrutiny and appellate assessment proceedings!

Devesh Gupta
PM me or call me at 09654712612
Activity: 28

WOW, To call taxi service, one has to use torchat or bitmessage?

Yes. Our team focuses on your anonymity.

Would be good to enumerate the problems that can arise from a non-anon taxi service.
I am finding it a bit difficult to find the purpose of anonymity.

Is there some form of KYC/ Disclosure to the authorities agreement that other services face?

Most of our clients prefer the government, a taxi business, or hackers not to have access to any of the following information:

Name, phone number, IP address if using VoIP or apps, home and destination addresses, cc details, patterns, etc. You can use cash if you can walk out and happen to find a taxi or use bitcoins with a similar degree of privacy protection. You can also have your friends picked up if they don't have enough cash or don't want to use CC in most world cities.

Some people care more than others about being tracked and having strangers know everything about them this is why some use bitcoins. Usually political activists who are funded by bitcoins and have to be careful about cash usage but not every client tells us why they want the service we just cater to those individuals who demand it.

We are a darknet service so for most people this would not be for them.
Pages:
Jump to: