Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Based Businesses/Services - List (India) - page 3. (Read 15712 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

WOW, To call taxi service, one has to use torchat or bitmessage?

Yes. Our team focuses on your anonymity.

Would be good to enumerate the problems that can arise from a non-anon taxi service.
I am finding it a bit difficult to find the purpose of anonymity.

Is there some form of KYC/ Disclosure to the authorities agreement that other services face?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Yes. Our team focuses on your anonymity.

legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
I accept bitcoins for a taxi service in Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Bombay with a focus on anonymity.
I'm from Chandigarh , i wish i can use your services here, there is not much i can do with bitcoins here in my City , besides holding them
BTW Bomay Mumbai or Thackeray brothers will take down your biz:p

I will ask our contacts to see if we can extend to your area.

Ha. Excellent point.

How can a person render your  service ??

Can you reword your question?

How do we use your service? for the Taxi.

Contact is via torchat (we can consider other methods like bitmessage) and we have a taxi sent asap.
Is it secret taxi service for hit & run?
I accept bitcoins for a taxi service in Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Bombay with a focus on anonymity.
I'm from Chandigarh , i wish i can use your services here, there is not much i can do with bitcoins here in my City , besides holding them

Ha. Excellent point.

How can a person render your  service ??

Contact is via torchat (we can consider other methods like bitmessage) and we have a taxi sent asap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

Ha. Excellent point.

How can a person render your  service ??

Ha. Excellent point.

Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
will sites like flipkart , myantra , jabong, snapdeal will ever accept bitcoins directly in near future..?
as OP is mentioned on his post that you can use bitcoinsaresexy.com  to get Flipkart Gift vouchers for btc's but as of now none of the sites you mentioned is accepting bitcoins..! maybe because they are still not aware of the opportunities it will open up for them and secondly may be because RBI's Unclear stand on btc. and one more reason will be btc's Volatile Nature
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
will sites like flipkart , myantra , jabong, snapdeal will ever accept bitcoins directly in near future..?
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

Ha. Excellent point.

Ha. Excellent point.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

Very nice. All the best!

Thank you. As a moderator you are welcome to a free trip worth up to $20 USD.

Woohoo!

I will use this offer if I am flying out for any out of city meetups. Thank You!

Your welcome.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
this is awesome
legendary

Very nice. All the best!

Woohoo!

I will use this offer if I am flying out for any out of city meetups. Thank You!

Very nice. All the best!

legendary

Very nice. All the best!
Activity: 6
Pin ur business at http://coinmap.org

Helpful for the community

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
hi can u add unocoin.com to this list as well

I have just joined with this site and made a sale.  I will review, once I got the payment.
hey where is my review? You have sold bitcoins a couple of times and have got the payment already Smiley

Sorry for my delayed response, because I am in a tour in last ten days.

Yes, I already done couple of transactions with Unocoin.com without any problem. Always got payment within 24 hours to 48 hours.

Also I am going to do more business with them.

If they offer, Same day payment - they must become No.1 position in India.

So, who is No. 1 at this moment ? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
hi can u add unocoin.com to this list as well

I have just joined with this site and made a sale.  I will review, once I got the payment.
hey where is my review? You have sold bitcoins a couple of times and have got the payment already Smiley

Sorry for my delayed response, because I am in a tour in last ten days.

Yes, I already done couple of transactions with Unocoin.com without any problem. Always got payment within 24 hours to 48 hours.

Also I am going to do more business with them.

If they offer, Same day payment - they must become No.1 position in India.
Thanks for the review. Can you please put your reivew here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unocoin-simple-safe-and-secure-way-for-buying-selling-and-storing-bitcoins-438750  this is a thread dedicated for Unocoin.
Also if you are willing to permit, i am willing to use your review as testimonial on Unocoin website. Let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: