Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Based Businesses/Services - List (India) - page 7. (Read 15712 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Trading Platform
Just found this https://www.igot.com/

They have INR listed as well. Quite interesting if anyone here knows about it or tried it.
The site has no address to contact, has no telephone support.
Even in help, if try to search, it doesn't allow any thing to enter & refreshes page.
very fishy site.

I agree 1 the  site, does not have  any reference in the forum, there is no  announcement  made, have to keep an eye on this  and  recommend it not be  used  for now.  

I ventured further,

IGOT TECH SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
They have a HDFC Bank account at Kolkotta , Gargia Branch  ( they accept INR Deposit )

if you dig further, this company is registered at Bangalore , Chamrajpet.

Probably someone from bangalore can do a fact check.

edit :  igot.com  |  B.V., Binnenhof 62 B, 1412 LC Naarden, The Netherlands
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

They have INR listed as well. Quite interesting if anyone here knows about it or tried it.
Even in help, if try to search, it doesn't allow any thing to enter & refreshes page.
very fishy site.

I agree 1 the  site, does not have  any reference in the forum, there is no  announcement  made, have to keep an eye on this  and  recommend it not be  used  for now. 
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

very fishy site.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

Any one  know  any new businesses starting up in india?Huh

Coinsecure will be providing free chat and phone support across India for anyone who wants to know about Bitcoin.

Trying to launch it this week.

I would suggest adding a bit of cryptoparty and cypherpunk's too  Tongue Tongue

I think CIS does the Cryptoparties in India

Any one can do it .  even you can do it, during your bitcoin meetups.

Hum... that gives me an idea... a bitcoin/cryptoparty meetup.
legendary

Coinsecure will be providing free chat and phone support across India for anyone who wants to know about Bitcoin.

I think CIS does the Cryptoparties in India

legendary
Any one  know  any new businesses starting up in india?Huh

Any one  know  any new businesses starting up in india?Huh
@subvolatil did u check my post ?

Yes i did, but  it was hard to understand  what it wanted to  achieve. could  you explain that to me more.

Bitcoin Ads :-
1. 100bit.co.in - Accepting Bitcoin Ads for 10 years against 1 BTC

yeh i saw that, but the question is  why would any one pay 1btc for a  website full of ads?

What utility is this  site  providing?

Because a lot of people will be introduced to Bitcoin through blog award initiative arranged by this website and hopefully at some point of time it may get media attention as well, but price per block wont be 1 BTC for 10 year then.

ok if i am  a business what value  would i have  buying  the block for 10 years from you? i would like to understand this in terms of the buyer.

All the following are stated assuming 100bit.co.in will NOT be a hit like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Million_Dollar_Homepage :-

1. It shows to your customers that in an uncertain world of Bitcoin you aim to stay for 10 years. (You may mention this listing in your own business website.)

2. In coming 10 years millions of Bitcoin newbies will go through www.100bit.co.in because established bloggers will be covering it for Bitcoin. So your business will get an exposure to those Bitcoin first timers.

3. You get a permanent backlink to your Bitcoin related website for 10 years from the homepage of a Bitcoin site. (SEO value)

By the way, do u really run a Bitcoin business/service ?

well for  some reason i am skeptical but all the best  for you.  i would start  listing your  service  once i  start seeing a  few  of you blocks  purchased by  real  businesses.
till then i would suggest  start selling your  block so a few  businesses.

I will keep  checking the  websites  for  new updates.

hope you are fine with that.

Yes i did, but  it was hard to understand  what it wanted to  achieve. could  you explain that to me more.

yeh i saw that, but the question is  why would any one pay 1btc for a  website full of ads?

Because a lot of people will be introduced to Bitcoin through blog award initiative arranged by this website and hopefully at some point of time it may get media attention as well, but price per block wont be 1 BTC for 10 year then.

ok if i am  a business what value  would i have  buying  the block for 10 years from you? i would like to understand this in terms of the buyer.

Activity: 165
Merit: 102
does any one  have any update  if that Salon got  any payments in bitcoin or not ??

Possible. Who knows, at those prices they may even offer happy endings after a massage Smiley

Lol the happy ending massage.  epic
legendary
does any one  have any update  if that Salon got  any payments in bitcoin or not ??

Possible. Who knows, at those prices they may even offer happy endings after a massage Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
vini, vedi, no vici.
Can we include 100 Bitcoin ?

Upal, I like your sense of humour. Haircut costs-600 bucks, and other beauty treatment won't cost more than 2000 bucks for male. Here I consider only male because, women's are not into Bitcoin. Therefore, not more than 0.5 BTC till date. Cheesy
Its publicity stunt man! You must follow bollywood to understand all those filthy tactics of marketing.
How do I list up Krogyan ?  Grin

Well i would love to  put Krogyan however, it needs to have  more details  like  website a business bank  account. right now  you  come under a individual bitcoin seller and buyer, and i  am not  listing  individual buyers and sellers at this moment.

I will list any other  services and  businesses using  bitcoins.

Just for future references.

www.krogyan.com
(under development)

Thanks for the update as soon as it is launched and starts trade i will update the list.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
How do I list up Krogyan ?  Grin

Well i would love to  put Krogyan however, it needs to have  more details  like  website a business bank  account. right now  you  come under a individual bitcoin seller and buyer, and i  am not  listing  individual buyers and sellers at this moment.

I will list any other  services and  businesses using  bitcoins.

Just for future references.

www.krogyan.com
(under development)
Pages:
Jump to: