Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 21. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Well I think the benefit of Bitcoin for long term storage is that people see it to have a great potential to grow even just stored due to the fluctuation of price that was one of its main characteristics making it to be more like by many people among all the existing currencies in the world. Well, it is totally true because based on my own experience, saving and holding for a long period of time enables our money to initially grow for an instance making it much more beneficial on our parts.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 10:26:59 AM
Well for my the main benefit that I am seeing that these people will get for saving and holding Bitcoin for a long time is the greater profile they can have out it. Imagine if they bought their Bitcoin for the price of $1000 before years ago, see how much is their profit gains if they will sell it today for $10k how much more in the new few years.

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 10:24:42 AM
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Because as a trending of bitcoin historical data the longer we hold the coins in our respective wallets the higher earnings we may gain it is already proven and lots of investors are doing the pong term investments.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
February 17, 2018, 10:14:21 AM
When the price of bitcoin falls, I've thought of saving my bitcoins in order to have a good profit in the future. But then it goes back to it's 4-digit price so I've started to invest on it. I am lucky to invest on it since I can see the results of my investments this time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
Of course, it will bring benefits, and the value of bitcoin is very different from the previous price, because it is very expensive and very difficult to obtain.
Activity: 128
February 17, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

Come share your thoughts

Its because they want to have a money for emergency purposes, so that they will not get a problem if they need a money, they will just convert their bitcoin into money to use in their emergency.
Or they want to hold their bitcoin until the value will go again in 1million, so that they have a lot of money for their family.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 09:17:15 AM
that I have been convinced that the bitcoin price will be higher than the current price.
If I sell bitcoin at this time for me will lose a lot of big profits,
Because I know the price of bitcoin in the middle of this year the price will be higher than now,
so I will save the bitcoin in my wallet, we will sell it at a higher price again.
so we benefit a lot from bitcoin.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
February 17, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

Come share your thoughts

Those people store thier bitcoin for long time because i think they dont need a money as for now or either they wait the price become so higher, bitcoin is a way to make your future bright.
Activity: 134
February 17, 2018, 08:56:27 AM
Maybe for me I will save for a long time just because right now I don't need money or either because the price is so low. For it's a big benefits if the price will go higher.
Activity: 210
February 17, 2018, 07:12:17 AM
Bitcoin is a long-term plan because it is simply not going away anytime soon or better yet, here to stay. You should consider the fact that bitcoin still remains one of the most watched and speculated currencies of all time. There are only so many bitcoins available in the world.  We cannot create more. Once all of it are released into the system, they will actually go UP in value due to supply and demand. The value will skyrocket, just how much no one knows.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 14, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

Come share your thoughts

Storing bitcoin in thier wallet or known as holding bitcoin is aim to make more money higher and valuable through waiting for a long time just to make ut doubled than price before and it can also make more things to be planed when bitcoin was going to sell from the poin of long time holding in wallets.stating that they holding up just to have more money and profit at the same time.
A Bitcoint holder does not need to hold until double capital, because the price of Bitcoin will increases to high value, x2 is unreasonable with the value ~50,000 someday. Instead, from the current price, $8000 to $16,000, x2 is possible.

For sure, it is possible to reach x2 in short period but to reach 50,000$ it is not possible, will take some to reach it because the total volume of the market cap is reduced to Bitcoin dips. So we have to another year to increase its market cap.
Don't underestimate bitcoin because we already see the possibilities in bitcoin because it goes up from under $1,000 to $20,000 in just 1 year and just think about the possibility for the price of bitcoin to reach $50,000 and we can even see more than that because the general forecast or prediction for this year's bitcoin price is around $60,000.
Activity: 213
February 14, 2018, 03:41:49 AM
it would be better to accumulate Bitcoin and save it than buy and save without accumulating Bitcoin.  It is the accumulation that will make you maximize the benefits of Bitcoin price increase, The best thing about bitcoin is that even if you can't buy it then also you always have an choice of earning it in different ways so try to earn it to maximum possible extent and hold it
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
February 14, 2018, 03:34:53 AM

Come share your thoughts

Storing bitcoin in thier wallet or known as holding bitcoin is aim to make more money higher and valuable through waiting for a long time just to make ut doubled than price before and it can also make more things to be planed when bitcoin was going to sell from the poin of long time holding in wallets.stating that they holding up just to have more money and profit at the same time.
A Bitcoint holder does not need to hold until double capital, because the price of Bitcoin will increases to high value, x2 is unreasonable with the value ~50,000 someday. Instead, from the current price, $8000 to $16,000, x2 is possible.

For sure, it is possible to reach x2 in short period but to reach 50,000$ it is not possible, will take some to reach it because the total volume of the market cap is reduced to Bitcoin dips. So we have to another year to increase its market cap.
Activity: 336
February 14, 2018, 03:28:20 AM
That's mine bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time because bitcoin mining great profit and benefits.
Crypto currency market price great opportunity and bitcoin wallet store and holding and saving for long time and great profit.
Bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time expect money for future bright.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
February 11, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

Come share your thoughts

Activity: 181
February 07, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

Come share your thoughts

Activity: 140
February 07, 2018, 09:37:07 AM
 I think nowadays many people are interested in bitcoin . but the amount of bitcoin is limited. This condition makes the price of bitcoin keep rise. Thats why saving bitcoin in long term is profitable
Activity: 191
February 07, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
Well, the first thing come into my mind when I read your question is that I think that people saving their bitcoin for a long time because they wait until the bitcoin price reach the highest price or simply almost a million and I think there is the time to cash out their bitcoin. But not all people thinks that because maybe other people save their money for a crisis or unpredictable happenings.
Activity: 46
February 07, 2018, 04:58:02 AM
because many people will understand what is bitcoin.. how blockchain work..
in the foreseeable future all banks, central banks, corporations will use blockchain. this makes the bitcoin more expensive..
Activity: 217
February 07, 2018, 04:56:17 AM
I think if you keep your money in bitcoins for a long time, you can become rich  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: