Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 25. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Clear Just one they think that advantage, because it is so many people are rich overnight because it has long maintain bitcoin them.
actually bitcoin have a lot of advantages and you can earn a lot from it so keeping bitcoin on hold for long time it's also one of the good earning because bitcoin change its price very fast from low to high and it happen with me last year because at the beginning of 2017 i was just buying bitcoin when i fell that the price is low and then i keep them on hold and believe me end of the year when its price reached to its highest price so i sell all my bitcoins and now i buy a new house just because of bitcoin so there are a lot of people who have a plan to buy some things so that's why they want to to keep bitcoin on hold for a long time to get huge profit.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

You can get big amount of money by just holding bitcoins, and I think that is the reason why people are still holding their bitcoins despite of it's volatility. And as bitcoin gives people an extra income I think it is also a reason why many people are willing to hold or buy bitcoin because they see that bitcoin has a potential to grow.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
In investment it is known that longer term investment is known with much profit and this is also associated with bitcoin. You will need to be calculating accumulated gain over a long period of time. Over time long term  investment pays.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332

Come share your thoughts

I think why people store bitcoin in their wallet for a long time because there are lot of benefits that they can get. It is possible that bitcoin value will be increase and it is a good idea that they will store their bitcoin in their wallet because it makes their money bigger too. They will earn a lot because of the profit that they gain every time bitcoin value increasing.
Precisely, they just simply store their bitcoin in the wallet for a long time because they know that soon its price will become enormous that will make more profit. Storing your bitcoin inside your wallet can be consider as long time investment. Because of the ability of bitcoin which is volatile, bitcoin is become more powerful compared to other asset, hence it is worth to invest upon it.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105

Come share your thoughts

I think why people store bitcoin in their wallet for a long time because there are lot of benefits that they can get. It is possible that bitcoin value will be increase and it is a good idea that they will store their bitcoin in their wallet because it makes their money bigger too. They will earn a lot because of the profit that they gain every time bitcoin value increasing.
Activity: 70
Bitcoin prices always go up and if we are long time savings course it will be benefit. Saving bitcoins is one of the best thing to do with your current bitcoins and there is a lot of good things to be a reason why you should save now. Saving bitcoin for a long time is one of the best option.
Activity: 37
this is just my personal opinion why people save bitcoin in a long time, I think the answer is to wait for the best price and the right time to sell it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Come share your thoughts

The benefit of saving bitcoin for a long time is like having long-term investments that you know for sure you can obtain a significant of money on it. Yes, you can say that you are not honestly sure that your money will profit or not because bitcoin’s amount is fluctuating too much, but in the past year you can see that the person hold their bitcoin of a year make a massive profit on bitcoin.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Come share your thoughts

I think they probably don't need the money and see it as a very long-term investment. They'll probably put there for a few years until something drastically changes. If not, they'll just continue leaving it there to see it appreciating in value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
The main purpose of holding bitcoin on wallet is to gain more profit. If you will try to look on the price chart history, bitcoin's price goes up with time. From $0 in 2009 it goes up to $14,000 at the end of 2017. Thats a very huge increase for 8yrs. Because of that, it is expected that its price will still rise in the coming years.
Activity: 62
That is all because after a long time, not tha long actually, as time passes by bitcoin's value will increase and if that happens, then people who have it will earn more money, and that's the right time for them to get or sell it.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community

Come share your thoughts

Saving for the past fww years up to now is great since Bitcoin has been powerful way back then but I cannot see this better because of the conspiracy that Bitcoin will definitely end for the next few years, better is to cash it out already if this will be true and use it to make business on your own.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1

Come share your thoughts

Clear Just one they think that advantage, because it is so many people are rich overnight because it has long maintain bitcoin them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
But is not it all for this and gain? in the course of time, to earn on this more than if people tried to earn in a short period of time
Activity: 11
The benefit of saving bitcoin for a long time is,  its value will increase day by day and you earn big profit. It is definitely worth to keep because it is an investment you can use for many things in the future.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Come share your thoughts

very essential and trustworthy thats how beneficial bitcoin is for a long time,as we all know bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and until now he provehat he is the first and number one,in terms of popularity and price.thats why lots of users are aiming for bitcoin,storing and earning this coin is what they wanted.

But ofcourse we must consider how huge the capital needed to invest bitcoin for long term.so better be aware of this or else consider altcoins than this.
Activity: 224
They save their coins with a mindset that they can get more profit if the sell it later when the value is high.
Activity: 162
The bitcoin like that but there are so many have interest to take or like to use the money like the way of our goverment use the money of the member but in the case of bitcoin deffent but not all the time that our money always safe so we need take action before it wll happen. must specially the bank.
Activity: 210
This is what is said to be an investment, so-called investment is the excess money we have
they see a potential, and their goal is to earn a big profit, a true investor will understand it Cool
Activity: 63
Holding bitcoin for long time allows us to enjoy what others enjoy as well. For example today, bitcoin holders can enjoy bitcoin investment growth. So logically, today's bitcoin holders may enjoy fantastic benefits over the next few years.
Pages:
Jump to: