Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 29. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
For someone who has big capital, and dare to speculate and is ready for the greatest risk that will happen, saving bitcoin for a long time will be very profitable. But if someone like me, do not have much capital and do not want to take risks, I dare not keep bitcoin for a long time. I am afraid if bitcoin is actually getting dropped, you must already know also how this crypto works.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Yes really, all investments take a long time to profit just like bitcoin, we can not judge that bitcoin price drop then think lose because time is not a year, if bitcoin we saving for long time then we will profit.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Good for those who have more bitcoin savings. If they purchase it on a lower price then comes the time when the price of bitcoin goes up. They will earn from it when they sell it on a higher price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The longer you invest the higher the possibility that your bitcoin will rise five times to maximum. For business personalities, investing is one of their asset in which they can envisioned that their money will be doubled, tripled or even more. As for my bitcoin I am also holding this for quite a long time. It doesn't matter if the value is pumping or dumping as long as I will hold it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
You can get dividends off the bitcoin forks such as the previous bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold.

Bitcoin got a deflationary nature due to people losing their coins in accidents and mining is halving, overtime if there is demand the coin should grow in price.

Bitcoin is still king and all altcoins are backed by bitcoin, bitcoin can potentially swallow most of the "currency" market if it goes fully mainstream.

Overall I think it's good to hodl some bitcoin long time than some alts.
Altcoins are not backed by bitcoin, no altcoin define its price like dollars used to be defined with a weight of gold, bitcoin is just the way most alts are traded since bitcoin is the coin with the most acceptance, however you are right when you state that if you have the choice of holding either bitcoin or altcoins the choice is easy we need to hold bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I am doing that, I stored my bitcoin in my wallet for long time. Not much but I do this because I have no idea and too lazy to learn how to make profit with daily trading. I just beleive bitcoin price will high day by day, year by year. The probabilty that you will get the chance to earn large amount of money depends directly proportional to the time you've become patient
Yes. The value of bitcoin changes from time to time and most of the time, it goes higher and higher so think of it as a smart and wise decision to hold up your bitcoin, you will surely get the chance to earn large amount of money if and only if you are patient enough to hold and wait till the price is high.
Activity: 140
If you save it for now you will have a great profit int he future because bitcoin price is pumping every year so better to save now and harvest it later. Buying bitcoin and others cryptocurrency is one of the way of making good money
Activity: 238
I am doing that, I stored my bitcoin in my wallet for long time. Not much but I do this because I have no idea and too lazy to learn how to make profit with daily trading. I just beleive bitcoin price will high day by day, year by year. The probabilty that you will get the chance to earn large amount of money depends directly proportional to the time you've become patient
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Saving bitcoin is better,  because when you hold or saving bitcoin you will know the price it became higher and higher.  So be patience to wait until you reach the right goal for you.
If you can find someone who is holding his bitcoins since past two or three years, then he can probably tell you the advantages of holding bitcoin for a long time in a better way. Holding of bitcoin certainly means that you are going to have more and more money in your account with the passage of time as the market value of bitcoin is  decreasing but we need to no worry because in coming months will help you in getting rich.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Come share your thoughts

To be honest most of them is keeping ang holding their bitcoin is because later part the changes are very unconditional and unstable, they keep waiting until the price will go high. Higher the hold more chnaces that this value might have been increase as well. That's the benefit of it.
Activity: 163
The purpose of putting bitcoin in the wallet is to make money. Wait until the price of bitcoin is expected to be sold. Or a firm bitcoin fan. Ready for ten thousand years? A long held guy. It is sure that the current price is not high and it will go up later. This is the test of people's wisdom. Your choice determines whether you can make money.

Activity: 127
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

Come share your thoughts

Saving bitcoin is better,  because when you hold or saving bitcoin you will know the price it became higher and higher.  So be patience to wait until you reach the right goal for you.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Come share your thoughts

These people stored bitcoins in their wallet as a savings for them and when the time bitcoin price will reach higher price in the market, they will sell their holdings so that profit will be earned. In this way of holding bitcoin amount is really a profitable aspects of investments and you will have mo hard times convicing other people to buy products, and you only need is bitcoin balances in your wallet.
Hmm. I think it is really a good idea but i have a better idea for your future. And that is to invest some of your bitcoin in some ICOs for it to grow and for your money to rise up and become more useful when you need that money in the future.
Activity: 41
If you see the future of bitcoin, then try. Just be prepared for the fact that you can stay with zero.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522

Come share your thoughts

Bitcoins are currencies created for the purpose of fighting inflation. I think it will not be worth it. You should invest in bitcoin. This is a long-term savings. Of course you have to accept some risk because nothing is safe
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Bitcoin has a special benefit that can not be inflation. The usual monetary problem is that the government can print money whenever they want. If there is not enough money to repay the national debt, the State Bank can print more. If the economy is emerging, the state pumped more money, through many publicity processes known as monetary easing. This leads to a decrease in the value of the currency. Only 21 million bitcoins can be dug out. So, playing is not the problem. In fact, deflation - where the price of goods and services is reduced is more likely to emerge in the world of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Come share your thoughts

Bitcoin as your savings. You have a great amount of money and want to save you can buy bitcoin. This is also a long-term investment. In addition you can use it to exchange or pay. It's more convenient than sending your bank.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
After today the bitcoin price drops to more than 40% so I think keep bitcoin for a long time is not necessarily profitable, I will be successful and rich if I sell bitcoin in december ago, so I conclude that long time does not guarantee profit to invest bitcoin.
Activity: 77

Come share your thoughts

Bitcoin has a lot of benefit if we save it for a longer time. Benefits in terms of the possible income you may get if you hold it. We all know that bitcoins value is getting higher and higher which you can possibly earn if you patiently wait for the right time. Benefits in your future of course since bitcoin can save in long time and the longer the time the higher its value which may help you to have a better life and start a new business.
Activity: 105
Merit: 6
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
A lot of people keep COINS in her purse, some even deliberately forget have COINS it (if he keep his password), and sometime in the future he opened the wallet, will be very surprise! That's what bitcoin is for a long time!
Pages:
Jump to: