Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 33. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 160
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

We all know how essential holding your bitcoin here is, it allows you to recieve larger amount of profit specially when you are going to save it for a longer due. Saving your bitcoin should not be done without any observation on what's happening in the market because you should base there how long you should hold your bitcoin. It can't always result to good things because there are still pumps so be mindful.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

For me bitcoin benifits of saving for a long time so if you save money then suddenly a emergency came out you can get some of your money in your walllet and you can use it in emergency situation.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

Come share your thoughts

There's always a benefit for a bitcoin holder for keeping or saving their bitcoin for a long time because there's always a possibility that you earn more profit by keeping it.Bitcoin always rises it's value.The long you will save it the more profit you gain.For,me its always the best thing to do do so that you have money for your future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Come share your thoughts

If there many people who save and keeping their bitcoins, it is because they believed keeping it will give them a big profit in the future once bitcoin reach the high price value especially this year most community in this industry they are expecting before end of this year bitcoin will become 3000$.
Yes,it's really True that keeping and saving bitcoin for a long time is beneficial to the holder because the value of bitcoin is rapidly increasing,their investment give them a lot of profit,so if i have a bitcoin too,i will do the same thing,keeping and saving my bitcoin in my wallet and wait until the value of bitcoin reach $1million.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Many people keep their bitcoin in wallet for long-term investment. They believe that bitcoin prices will keep going up. Therefore they do not sell them bitcoin, but save  bitcoin them bitcoin, I am also one of the bitcoin holder because I believe bitcoin prices will keep going up .

There are a lot of kind of bitcoin holders and there is two that is the most common. That two is the one who enjoys the price and the one who hopes that it will increase more, the same traits of these people is that they do not really spend their bitcoin, the difference is that the one is enjoying the price but the other is not since he is thinking it will be pumping more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
For the very basic reason why they keep their bitcoin in their wallet is for them to earn a very big profit in the future as bitcoin's price expected to rise very high and keeping bitcoin is just like keeping precious stones and gems.
It can also be about future purpose of why people are keeping bitcoin for good like future plans for their family and educational plan for their future kids, business and much more.
The only thing i have in my mind is that nobody lose in the long run when they keep their bitcoin and hodl it.
Activity: 126
They stored their bitcoin on their wallets because they are waiting for the bitcoins value to be higher in the market. Bitcoin has a high potential to be highly value in due time. Theyre waiting for that time. When the time comes they will sell it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105

Come share your thoughts

People keep long Bitcoin in their wallets as a form of their savings on their money or Bitcoin in the hope of making a profit in the future after the Bitcoin price rises, just as we save or invest.
Activity: 162

Come share your thoughts

Of course the first reason there is they believe that if they store bitcoin they will get profit on it. As of now I am holding bitcoin and still I am waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise up because I believe it will rise up in the next few months or years. There are always benefits in holding a bitcoin and having a profit is the number one.
Activity: 378
Many people keep their bitcoin in wallet for long-term investment. They believe that bitcoin prices will keep going up. Therefore they do not sell them bitcoin, but save  bitcoin them bitcoin, I am also one of the bitcoin holder because I believe bitcoin prices will keep going up .
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Of course have benefits, it is proven if you have Bitcoin in a few years before that the price is not too expensive. And holding for long time, you can feel the benefits in today.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
They decided to prolong their money on their wallet inhoping it will increase as the price of Bitcoin increase in the market so that they will benefits more.. the higher  the value the greater the exchange for them... More profit...
Our hopes will come true, the price of bitcoin will continue to increase in the future and we should always be positive with that
as it has already proven how strong bitcoin is. When we expect smaller we cannot make enough money, we have to take bigger risk and believe
that this technology would change the world.
Activity: 140
They decided to prolong their money on their wallet inhoping it will increase as the price of Bitcoin increase in the market so that they will benefits more.. the higher  the value the greater the exchange for them... More profit...
Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Come share your thoughts

Many people store bitcoin in their wallet, they do it as investment it is investment because they are waiting for the stored money to increase its value for them to sell it and have their money more the money that they use to buy the bitcoin. The benefit of bitcoin is its value increases almost two times and it is easy and safe.
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
There are people who have stored bitcoins for a long time and they are not ready to dispose them off anytime. Those people who joined the bitcoin train in its early stages and stored the bitcoins are the current billionaires.You can imagine if someone bought one bitcoin at a price less than or equal to 10 dollars in those days. If he stored the bitcoins, right now only one bitcoin is enough to by him a car.
Activity: 504
This is a strategy to gain more profit in a safe approached. They will purchase bitcoin, hold it in, and wait for its market value to rise then they will sell and get a good profit.
Gunesh attempt and could be saved, But I even envy those users who bought Bitcoin at the beginning of last year for $ 1000 for one coin, And today they practically increased their state from 15 to 20 times. I think that if you believe those predictions that sounded about the future of Bitcoin, then there are many chances in the future.
Activity: 224
This is a strategy to gain more profit in a safe approached. They will purchase bitcoin, hold it in, and wait for its market value to rise then they will sell and get a good profit.
Activity: 17
Some bitcoin users create a large storage of bitcoin in their digital wallet so that they can use it for trading other cryptocurrencies. With these type of trading, they can have a large profit and in that way they can increase their savings more.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

Come share your thoughts

I think people store their bitcoin in the wallet for long time to long term investment. Bitcoin price will keep high  in the future, so invest in bitcoin even other cryptocurrncy still profitable.
My purpose investment is always earn more Bitcoin after all in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is always my final place before withdraw to FIAT to take profit. Of course, I know some people do not have strong faith on the growth of Bitcoin, but I believe the price of Bitcoin can still increases more in this year.
Activity: 154
Bitcoin were good if you save it for long time, because bitcoin had a high possibility to up the price/value in the market place. Even from now it was fluctuating I was still believe that it was getting high in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: