Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 30. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The coin has the potential and is known to the community, the longer the longer the price of the coin is worth. That's why they kept the penny for a long time. Holding helps you maximize your profits with low investment.
I agree to that. Holding will help you to maximize your profits and it will help you to not regret anything because when you hold your coin then there is nothing that you can do with that but to have a lot of patience because the market maybe goes down or go up hard so it really depends on your patience if you will make a lot of profit or get a lot of loss.
same here, i agree with all the statements here that holding longer with your bitcoin has the BIG chance to get BIG profit not just bitcoin but also all the coins they might have not value today but sooner or later you will be shock that the coin you think is useless will make you rich.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
You can save much money through it. That you will no longer worry about your expenses.
Holding on of Bitcoin or any famous alternative coin will give large amount of profits. That is why it is advised to not spend these digital assets here and there without any real purpose. Bitcoin is the most fluctuating crypto currency in nature and it increases at a very fast rate so if the holder sells out his digital asset earlier than it should be, he misses out the chance to gain huge increment in his capital.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Holdling has been very good in the past, many people have been very successful by doing that. However I think that times have changed and particularly Bitcoin is no longer the best alternative. It is not bad, but there are other things out there.
Activity: 294

Come share your thoughts

That is because bitcoin has a big future. Bitcoin is a long term investment and if you have bitcoins in your wallet, you will get more interest on it after how many years from now. That is why more people are earning.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am not a fan of keeping bitcoin in a long period of time. Because the value of bitcoin is hard to predict. Whether it will grow in the future or it will drop. So if i want the value of bitcoin in the market i usually sell my bitcoin. And buy some when the price drop.
Yesh but imaging you're losing your Bitcoin when it's on the way to 20k$ ?
Activity: 406
I am not a fan of keeping bitcoin in a long period of time. Because the value of bitcoin is hard to predict. Whether it will grow in the future or it will drop. So if i want the value of bitcoin in the market i usually sell my bitcoin. And buy some when the price drop.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10

Come share your thoughts

In my opinion, most people who keep their Bitcoin for a long time to wait for its price to sell, and wait one day for it to fall back on buying it and keep going. I am also a member who keeps Bitcoin in his wallet for a long time
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14

Come share your thoughts

This post is actually on march 11,2017, almost a year until now. I'm sure you already know what the answer is. That's the reason why some people stored their bitcoin in their wallet in a long period of time because they know that it has a high potential and ability to creates higher value in the future, which is happened already before the 2017 ends. And there's a possibility that it can be happen again this year, because of it's continuously growing population of bitcoin users.
Activity: 336

Come share your thoughts

We all know how bitcoin works and how its value happen to change over time. If you are going to save your bitcoin for a long time, there are a lot of benefits you can gain from it. You cannot gain this benefit right away instead you should wait and be patient too. It is not always beneficial I think because there are some instances wherein the value falls down that's why you should wait for it to rise again.

Bitcoin can be stored for a long time. But provided you are sure that its price will increase. I now have no such certainty and I prefer to speculate with Bitcoin.
Activity: 608

Come share your thoughts

why many people are storing their bitcoin ?? a very simple question ... because bitcoin is a coin that has great potential and more and more people are interested to plunge in the world of crypto .. that's why bitcoin prices are rising ,, so a lot of people are saving their bitcoin to get many benefits in the future ..
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
Because storing and saving bitcoin can give them brighter and better future. Bitcoins price is unstable, it may decrease and increase and most of these people belueve that bitcoins price will skyrocket where they can earn double or triple or even more than what they saved or invested.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Come share your thoughts

The coin has the potential and is known to the community, the longer the longer the price of the coin is worth. That's why they kept the penny for a long time. Holding helps you maximize your profits with low investment.
I agree to that. Holding will help you to maximize your profits and it will help you to not regret anything because when you hold your coin then there is nothing that you can do with that but to have a lot of patience because the market maybe goes down or go up hard so it really depends on your patience if you will make a lot of profit or get a lot of loss.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15

Come share your thoughts

We all know how bitcoin works and how its value happen to change over time. If you are going to save your bitcoin for a long time, there are a lot of benefits you can gain from it. You cannot gain this benefit right away instead you should wait and be patient too. It is not always beneficial I think because there are some instances wherein the value falls down that's why you should wait for it to rise again.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

Come share your thoughts

Activity: 504

Come share your thoughts

I think that many bitcoin holders are betting on raising the price of bitcoins and therefore take care of their altcoyins. People understand that it will take a little time and your wallets will bring a good profit. I also keep my bitcoin and wait for better times.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Probably a big profit awaits you when you save your bitcoin for a long time. It's just a long term investment where you are keeping your bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet and let it grow for years giving you a very huge ROI.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13

Come share your thoughts

People store it because they are into long term investment and with that goal they will benefit a very good return or income. The longer we hold it on our wallet the bigger the profit we are about to generate. Bitcoin growth has a great potential in the market and it continue to rise as day goes by.

I think the main reason why people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time is to reduce the risk of investment scammed. As we know that it is more safer if we store our bitcoins in our wallet, or maybe this people are waiting to trade that the value of bitcoin will reach its highest price, were they can earn big profit in that way.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

Come share your thoughts

For me the reason why the users of bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time because they want more to get higher profit.ofcourse they will get their benefits...because bitcoin currency it might decrease or increase so the users of bitcoin save their benefits for a long time.

At the moment, I left my Bitcoin for long-term storage. But I took a small part of my Bitcoin for daily speculation on the stock exchange.
Activity: 73

Come share your thoughts

People store it because they are into long term investment and with that goal they will benefit a very good return or income. The longer we hold it on our wallet the bigger the profit we are about to generate. Bitcoin growth has a great potential in the market and it continue to rise as day goes by.
Activity: 169

Come share your thoughts

Even I store my Bitcoin in my wallet and I will add some more and more and hold it for a long time, because bitcoin is still increasing and it will never stop increasing until time comes we are all millionaires.
Pages:
Jump to: