Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin bubble - page 2. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
January 07, 2018, 03:36:40 AM
We'll see. It seems to be taking a while for transactions to go through, so I'm seeing slow progess in Bitcoin for the upcoming year.

Really, you look like a prophet mate which you can easily say that bitcoin will slow in progress which more people amazed on the bitcoin. Well, if that's your opinion dude I'll respect it but I believe that bitcoin will become more in progress by this year and in the future.

Actually, we have our own perception on the possible outcome. On my own opinion, yes its possible that the progresson bitcoin become slower due to thousands of people joining here in bitcoin community as well as in crypto currency community but I believe that those  devs and staff will make a possible way to fixed that possible situation since bitcoins and altcoins value are increasing. We hope that all the hindrances that may encountered in the crypto currency will overcome since many people relying in this job.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 06:21:38 AM
We'll see. It seems to be taking a while for transactions to go through, so I'm seeing slow progess in Bitcoin for the upcoming year.

Really, you look like a prophet mate which you can easily say that bitcoin will slow in progress which more people amazed on the bitcoin. Well, if that's your opinion dude I'll respect it but I believe that bitcoin will become more in progress by this year and in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
December 31, 2017, 05:59:44 AM
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 05:58:13 AM
Imo, this is just people selling their profits to buy some Xmas presents. In a few weeks, BTC will rise again. And what if it is a bubble? People who've been here for a few months should have accumulated some nice profits already, if they've been regularly selling profits.
Activity: 112
December 31, 2017, 05:54:14 AM
Bubble or not people are making lots of money out of it
December 31, 2017, 05:29:21 AM
bitcoin bubbles will be very risky and that's a price sign will be chaotic for no apparent reason so need to be careful because the price will change without any explanation

I think those people use bitcoin know and should know that, we are not sure for bitcoin but i believe in bitcoin because of the price its reach. bitcoin has proven its ability so i still invest in on it.

Same here bro, I hold and invest with my own money as I believe bitcoin will increase. Actually I don't believe that bitcoin is a bubble to think bitcoin has a great value having a corresponding amount that really helps those in needs to support the financial aspect.
Activity: 20
December 24, 2017, 09:01:43 AM
Bitcoin is a big bubble !
The real price for bitcoin is 2-5 K $ not more

Bitcoin have weakness compare to other currencies

It is time for other currencies to move !

Bitcoin is a big bubble !

Bitcoin never & never touch 1 M $ bcs it have many rivals can do it's job better

we need a currency can be spend not just for storing

we need a currency can buy with him pizza .... cryptocurrecies come to make our life easy not harder !

normal price for bitcoin is 2-5K

for currencies have 10-100 M coin the price can be from 100-2000 $
for 100m-1b from 10 - 200 $

for 1B - 20 B from 1-20 $

for 20B - 100B from 0.1-2 $

depend on the currency and the team behind him .

Bitcoin is crashing !

every one , sell and go to cheap currencies below 10 $

It is a big fundamental news !

bitcoin is crashing !

bcs it have many rivals lower prices and better network ...

Bitcoin is just a cryprocurrency not oil or gold .... all cryptos come from electricity and GPU

Bitcoin is Just propaganda ... but black chain remain in the market and go higher and higher .
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 07:40:43 AM
bitcoin bubbles will be very risky and that's a price sign will be chaotic for no apparent reason so need to be careful because the price will change without any explanation

I think those people use bitcoin know and should know that, we are not sure for bitcoin but i believe in bitcoin because of the price its reach. bitcoin has proven its ability so i still invest in on it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
December 24, 2017, 06:52:46 AM
I don't think it has a risk if people keep on investing in it. It's price may fall a little bit sometimes but it will always get back to what it was and go even higher. Only if alot people will start cashing out their bitcoin, it's price will come down, because of reduce in demand. But it has a pretty low chance as the number of people wanting to invest in bitcoin keeps going up. I think the people who invest when the price is low will get alot of profit as it will most probably recover. Still there always is a risk as you never know when more number of people would want to cash out their btc.
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 06:15:11 AM
Activity: 21
December 24, 2017, 06:05:51 AM
When you say it’s a bubble, you’re looking at a ‘currency’ and comparing it to another ‘currency’. This time one is a crypto currency and the other is a fiat currency.

If you measure everything in dollar terms only, you’d probably think that it’s in a bubble. But if you ask someone from a highly inflationary country or just any other country - they’d say, to heck with it - I’m buying more!

Now, if I had a crystal ball and told you that Bitcoin (BTC) would reach US$ 500,000 or US$ 1 million - would you buy today??

If you stop thinking in terms of one currency against the other, and start thinking in terms of purchasing power - your perspective will change.
Activity: 42
December 24, 2017, 06:03:16 AM
Bubbles are great things if it encourages people to get into something useful. Bubbles are not necessarily a bad thing.
Activity: 27
December 24, 2017, 05:53:23 AM
Actually it is not a bubble. Since, when you look at the trend of BTC market price you can find out that it is trying to find more customers. When the customer rate is stable you will find a stable price for the BTC Cool
Activity: 95
December 24, 2017, 05:48:43 AM
Bitcoin now is too big for a bubble or the risk is ever the same?
It began to explode yesterday and bitcoin prices started to dump back. It seems the whales started selling their reserve bitcoin in large quantities and started squeezing the bitcoin down sharply to buy bitcoin at low prices.
Activity: 224
crypto revolution
December 24, 2017, 05:45:34 AM
I can't believe people argue that BTC is not a bubble.

Has it exceeded its intrinsic value? - yes
What value: currency - only 1% used to buy stuff; store of value - limited numbers but its not like other commodities that have a use e.g. gold & jewelry.

Has it corrected? - yes, 25% last week

Is it still correcting? - probably

Is BTC blockchain tech being surpassed? - yes, blockchain 2.0 and now 3.0 emerging.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
December 24, 2017, 05:40:00 AM
The bubble argument is quite silly , all stockmarkets are a bubble of speculation, all money is in a bubble, as we saw with the last bank crisis
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
December 24, 2017, 05:37:14 AM
Bitcoin now is too big for a bubble or the risk is ever the same?

The same cycle happening all over again. I find it funny that most people that I know that are complaining about not investing when the its price reached around $20,000 are also the same people who mock bitcoin as a bubble when it went down to $14,000-$15,000 currently. Make up your minds people! Bitcoin being a bubble is no myth and no new news. It definitely will regain its price by the following year considering that it has been consistently increasing today. Though you might want to try other altcoins for short-term profit, I do not believe that bitcoin would pop anytime soon.
Activity: 224
crypto revolution
December 24, 2017, 05:34:21 AM
in my opinion, the market is still correcting and over the coming weeks, we will see a downward trend.

bitcoin is no different to any other commodity and markets are driven by human nature.

look at the graph for btc / total market cap. third peak will return close to second peak.
Activity: 28
December 24, 2017, 02:03:29 AM
Для кoгo пyзыpь, для кoгo выcoкo дoxoдный инcтpyмeнт. C бoльшим ROI нa влoжeнный кaпитaл. Booбщeм пoд кaким yглoм вы xoтитe eгo видeть, тo и бyдeт.
December 24, 2017, 01:18:40 AM
There are many stories about bitcoin. About the bitcoin bubble, I think the bitcoin is the bubble. However bitcoin has not become a bubble because the capital of bitcoin is big but still small compared to other markets.

many of us say bitcoin is a bubble but if it is true, we cannot do anything. the price is up and down and makes many people trying to get bitcoin in many ways. but for me, I don't take too serious about this and I think it is better if we can enjoy the price whenever it is up or down and we can try to make a profit from this. if we only follow the news without watching what is happening in the market, then we can be too late to take action and we can lose our chance to be a part of the market.

You're right bro, as my own opinion I don't really believed that bitcoin is a bubble as many said that it can burst anytime. As long as bitcoin is profitable having a good value and makes everyone benefit on it, well everybody will happy on that. Hopefully bitcoin will continue to survived for the long period of time as good for many and for all.
Pages:
Jump to: