Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin business success - page 12. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 09:29:28 PM
I read some of our mates were now successfull in bitcoin,there rewards from.any investments or joining in some campaigns is so great they put it into their business and they were so successfull too.,here in bitcoin is so risky but if you have the knowledge and ability to do such things well i think you might be one of those person who are successfull too.
Activity: 283
July 24, 2018, 08:15:22 PM
Bitcoin has a promising advantage, but we also have to be prepared with high risk. Currently there are many people who invest in bitcoin and it is possible that in the following year bitcoin will grow in other countries, so that more people will benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
July 24, 2018, 06:51:58 PM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

Most of the ico's today are being success because of their own marketing strategy plus the developers that are working hard each day in order to make the project successful.
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 02:15:25 PM
I think this truly relies upon what you are doing or what administrations are you doing. The vast majority of the great gainful bitcoin organizations is exchanges and betting destinations in which I believe is a considerable measure of them however some are just being prominent, well in the event that we include different locales including crpyto that is an immense number. An I think bitcoin organizations is more on bitcoin clients so that may not be that famous but rather from the value pumps that is going on, they are procuring some great benefits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 06:32:30 PM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the years and it is hard to predict, the market is constantly changing, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and I believe that at the current time bitcoin will be available can continue to increase. So we can easily trade bitcoin, the market is still bearish so always have a specific trading plan.
Activity: 350
July 24, 2018, 06:21:17 PM
Successful bitcoin business must have capital and we must have business strategy as well as having our own tactics and we are strongly faced with the fluctuations of the market we will succeed in  Bitcoin business

I agree with your point. First of all, if you want to have success in your business you must start is a principle of Bitcoin. How can you connect it with your own business.
Exactly. First of all, if you want to be successful in your business, you have to understand the principles of Bitcoin. Then apply your existing business skills into this market.
However, other business market completely with the BTC market, consider all decisions.
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 11:13:31 AM
I am also very interested in blockchain-based businesses and using bitcoin or other crypto currencies, but I have not yet comprehensively covered bitcoin and blockchain technology so I have not dared to go directly into the bitcoin business.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 24, 2018, 09:57:49 AM
That three words explains what is bitcoin. Why? Because look, bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency for me, and bitcoin was created because for business purposes. Bitcoin is a business. It is an investment. We can make money out of it. Now, bitcoin is a business that makes people lives better. It makes people to be successful in life. Only for bitcoin users. We all know that many people became rich just by using bitcoin and also, some became super rich by investing in it.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
July 18, 2018, 04:51:58 AM
Successful bitcoin business must have capital and we must have business strategy as well as having our own tactics and we are strongly faced with the fluctuations of the market we will succeed in  Bitcoin business

I agree with your point. First of all, if you want to have success in your business you must start is a principle of Bitcoin. How can you connect it with your own business.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
July 16, 2018, 06:29:03 AM
You've made the mistake of thinking that Bitcoin is little known, and it's becoming more and more popular. In Bitcoin Investments you should take the risk that it brings, you can make a profit from Bitcoin which means that someone is losing money and vice versa.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

you will be successful in something or in your business if you have confidence in yourself or you can handle it and syempree you need enough knowledge to be able to decide properly so you can
July 16, 2018, 05:52:14 AM
I think that enterprises are not aimed at paying only in bitcoin, they accept cash and non-cash money.

Every business use only cash money. Only smart people can involved Bitcoin to be a part of a payment in their business.
Activity: 668
DogData
July 15, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

actually all the people who do business in bitcoin world to my knowledge very lucky, because the business opportunity is quite high let alone bitcoin it is not too widespread, so there are still many opportunities to do business.

Activity: 26
June 26, 2018, 06:37:19 PM
There are many advertising companies now are little by little adopting the features of bitcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 11:33:32 AM
Bitcoin is surely relevant to the word business because bitcoin is an investment itself when we learn to manage its price changes and how we could used it on transactions specifically on trading that could give us a higher chance to earn more and to make a living. Yet it is not always a success for everyone we also need to deal with failure for us to learn and to develop our skills and knowledge on earning.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

It depends in the product that a certain business is selling. Having a business involving bitcoin would really be a good things since bitcoin itself is profitable already. To be sucessful in bitcoin , you must also have enough knowledge about the fundamentals and capability of bitcoin.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 10:59:21 AM
I think it's depends on what you are offering or selling. And bitcoin has a strong future like we can buy at low price and hold it for long term to sell high . So we got a lot of profit
Activity: 30
July 11, 2018, 08:05:31 AM
If we are convinced of it, then I think it will be a big profit also for those of us who use it well and correctly. Because bitcoin is the currency of the future that benefits many people in the world.
July 11, 2018, 07:37:57 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach the all country. So most of the people invest the bitcoin. It any time to change the price. It can change the country growth. It help to country people growth. If people will be growth. Country will be growth. So it change the country. It good future investment and it help to people business growth. It any where to use and it easy to use any business process.

I think from holidays it is hard to connect your own business with Bitcoin. But if you created your own business using the only bitcoin you are very smart.
Activity: 234
July 06, 2018, 06:37:35 PM
Bitcoin runs through an autonomous software program that is 'mined' by people seeking bitcoin in a lottery-based system. Over the course of the next 20 years, a total of 21 million coins will be released.
Yes it has strong future but in bitcoin business there are a lot of opportunities to make bitcoin business, like we can buy at low price and hold it for long term to sell high, with passage of time people earn and know about bitcoin so risk not be there anymore, now is the best time to buy some bitcoin and hold for long term, to become a good bitcoin businessman you need to have patience, skills, and hard work.

Exactly, Bitcoin has a future, in a sense that there are many users of it and it can provide some stuff to other people, It is well know in the society now a days and I think it will not die in the next years instead it will be the most used currency in the world someday, Im hoping for that t happen.
Pages:
Jump to: